Bleach Integrity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Integrity

A year after Aizen's captured by the shinigami, he escapes! In the human world, people are getting killed by the hundreds. Everyone's in a panic. It IS Aizen doing the killing though, right?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Important Links
Templates
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki

Affiliates
Bleach Destiny's Door
Top posters
Malicia Nephilim
The day of luck (Kurai) Vote_lcapThe day of luck (Kurai) Voting_barThe day of luck (Kurai) Vote_rcap 
Shiko Rose Yu
The day of luck (Kurai) Vote_lcapThe day of luck (Kurai) Voting_barThe day of luck (Kurai) Vote_rcap 
Valentina Heartly
Folemy Amenta
Byakuya Kuchiki
Miata
Xavier Leblanc
Kojiro Soyoki
Kade
Yokkyu Fuman
Latest topics
» Bleach Armageddon Day v2.0
The day of luck (Kurai) EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 5:43 am by Oyama-kun

» Did we seriously get Hacked?
The day of luck (Kurai) EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 10:45 am by Malicia Nephilim

» My new site
The day of luck (Kurai) EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:06 pm by Folemy Amenta

» Closed
The day of luck (Kurai) EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:04 pm by Malicia Nephilim

» Site's back
The day of luck (Kurai) EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 1:26 am by Drake Nightingale

» Hey Been A While
The day of luck (Kurai) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 8:42 pm by Folemy Amenta

» Drake Nightingale
The day of luck (Kurai) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:08 am by Drake Nightingale

» Bleach Revolution Rpg
The day of luck (Kurai) EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 3:51 pm by Daniel

» Hattori Hanzo's relationships
The day of luck (Kurai) EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 9:31 am by Izuru Kira

The day of luck (Kurai)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ShintaiGenei

ShintaiGenei

The day of luck (Kurai) Empty
PostSubject: The day of luck (Kurai)   The day of luck (Kurai) EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 10:11 am

It was a sunny day with almost no clouds in the sky and the grass still was moist from the early morning and Shintai decided to go for a walk after all he had already done all of his work and had nothing better to do. As Shintai walked he thought to himself about if he should find a spot to train at since he still hadn't done any, but before he knew it he was already walking past the 1 division barracks which is where he knew the commander resided and he stopped to look at the barrack wondering what they were all doing since he could hear various sounds coming from inside the area.

"Hmm... guess they all busy by the sounds of it." Shintai quietly muttered to himself as he went to start walking again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The day of luck (Kurai)   The day of luck (Kurai) EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 10:23 am

After working on papers,hunting down hollows all day while training her squad as well as training with her zanpakuto. Kurai had grown a bit tired and had fell asleep outside of her barracks. She wore her usual shinigami uniform with a sleeveless captains haori, a purple obi tied around her waist and her zanpakuto strapped to her aide. Her long soft black hair was loose, framing her face in an angelic way. Her full red lips parted slightly as she softly sighed while in sleep. Her squad was too busy with their own lives to notice that the captain commander had failed to make it to her room. Though she didn't seem to mind.in fact her face seemed to be relaxed and at peace. She shivered lightly while curling up in a small ball as the breeze brushed against her delicate looking yet strong body.
Back to top Go down
ShintaiGenei

ShintaiGenei

PostSubject: Re: The day of luck (Kurai)   The day of luck (Kurai) EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 10:39 am

As Shintai went to turn his eyes caught a glance of a person curling up on the ground as if sleeping and decided to go check what was going on since no one else was around to see. Shintai started to walk toward the person and as he got closer he noticed that it was a girl in a sleeveless captain's haori... Could this really be the captain commander... He thought as his eyes gazed apon the sleeping girl. Shintai as much as he didn't want to tried to wake her up even though she looked as if it was a peaceful slumber.

"Hey," he quietly said to not alert anyone that he was there since it didn't feel right to just walk in, "are you alright?" Shintai quietly questioned as he went to move her shoulder to see if she'd get up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The day of luck (Kurai)   The day of luck (Kurai) EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 10:52 am

Kurai felt someone gently shake her. and her eyes revealing her bright blue hues.she blinked a few times and yawned."Ah,Gomenosai, I mustve fallen asleep while trying to get back to my office she murmured softly. She looked up at the captain that awoke her and smiled kindly.hello there Shintai-San how have you been?" she asked while standing up. Running her fingers through her hair and streching while leaning back against the door of her barracks."can I help you with anything?"
Back to top Go down
ShintaiGenei

ShintaiGenei

PostSubject: Re: The day of luck (Kurai)   The day of luck (Kurai) EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 11:14 am

Shintai watched as she stood up and walked to the door the whole time think how should he answer since he hardy even talks to his own captain, "I been great..." Shintai said the first thing that came to his mind, "... Or rather things could be a lot worse," Shintai continued.

"can I help you with anything?" was a question Shintai hadn't heard in a long while and could only think of what did he want to do before getting sidetracked and the only response he could come up with shouldn't have even crossed his mind but was the only think he could say to answer the question, "Well actually there is a couple of things actually..." Shintai paused trying to convice himself that it was a stupid idea.

Last edited by ShintaiGenei on Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The day of luck (Kurai)   The day of luck (Kurai) EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 11:23 am

Kurai nodded once.that's good" she said while listening to his second response she nodded once.ah alright then tell me what do you need help with and I'll see what I can do" she said softly while resting her hands on her hips as she awaited his response while wondering what he could possibly need help with from the captain commander. One day she would set up a meeting discussing captain and lieutenant interaction..

(sorry short post)
Back to top Go down
ShintaiGenei

ShintaiGenei

PostSubject: Re: The day of luck (Kurai)   The day of luck (Kurai) EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 11:41 am

Shintai still trying to convice himself that it was wrong to ask, but evidently his body said something completely different but even then it was still hard to get the words out, "Well I was wondering if I could get some advice on training i mean i train almost everyday or even when i have time..." Shintai paused before continuing again, "... But it feels like it's not even working in the least..." Shintai spoke with a hint of disappointment in himself and continued while remeber something from his past which was the reason he started to train in the first place, "I mean I just don't want a repition from my very first mission to happen again," As the pain from his memories struck Shintai like a blade implaing the shoulder as Shintai slowly went to his knees because of the sharp pain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The day of luck (Kurai)   The day of luck (Kurai) Empty

Back to top Go down

The day of luck (Kurai)
Page 1 of 1