Bleach Integrity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Integrity

A year after Aizen's captured by the shinigami, he escapes! In the human world, people are getting killed by the hundreds. Everyone's in a panic. It IS Aizen doing the killing though, right?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Important Links
Templates
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki

Affiliates
Bleach Destiny's Door
Top posters
Malicia Nephilim
The State of Seireitei (Kurai) Vote_lcapThe State of Seireitei (Kurai) Voting_barThe State of Seireitei (Kurai) Vote_rcap 
Shiko Rose Yu
The State of Seireitei (Kurai) Vote_lcapThe State of Seireitei (Kurai) Voting_barThe State of Seireitei (Kurai) Vote_rcap 
Valentina Heartly
Folemy Amenta
Byakuya Kuchiki
Miata
Xavier Leblanc
Kojiro Soyoki
Kade
Yokkyu Fuman
Latest topics
» Bleach Armageddon Day v2.0
The State of Seireitei (Kurai) EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 5:43 am by Oyama-kun

» Did we seriously get Hacked?
The State of Seireitei (Kurai) EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 10:45 am by Malicia Nephilim

» My new site
The State of Seireitei (Kurai) EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:06 pm by Folemy Amenta

» Closed
The State of Seireitei (Kurai) EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:04 pm by Malicia Nephilim

» Site's back
The State of Seireitei (Kurai) EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 1:26 am by Drake Nightingale

» Hey Been A While
The State of Seireitei (Kurai) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 8:42 pm by Folemy Amenta

» Drake Nightingale
The State of Seireitei (Kurai) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:08 am by Drake Nightingale

» Bleach Revolution Rpg
The State of Seireitei (Kurai) EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 3:51 pm by Daniel

» Hattori Hanzo's relationships
The State of Seireitei (Kurai) EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 9:31 am by Izuru Kira

The State of Seireitei (Kurai)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The State of Seireitei (Kurai) Empty
PostSubject: The State of Seireitei (Kurai)   The State of Seireitei (Kurai) EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 7:36 pm

Adachi was pacing his office. This last month has been extremely slow, and it was starting to get to him. He tried to sit down, maybe finish some paperwork, but to no avail; the boredom was inescapable. He got up and walked out of his office. Maybe some fresh air will clear my head... he thought as he walked outside. It was a bright sunny day, but it only made him feel more crazy. "Gah! There's nothing to do..." He exclaimed, but right after that moment, he felt a powerful reiatsu. There were some distinctive in the Gotei 13, but none more obvious than this. He knew the Capt. Commander was here somewhere. As he waited for her to show herself, he secretly hoped it was for some mission or anything to get him out of the Soul Society.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The State of Seireitei (Kurai)   The State of Seireitei (Kurai) EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 7:46 pm

Kurai walked around the gotei 13 after finishing up her paperwork, hollow patrols and training her squad. even though she was the captain commander she still did the daily assignments of a regular captain and more. She smiled as the sun seemed to be shining quite brightly today. kurai was only four feet and ten inches tall with long black hair that was left loose, pale flawless peach toned skin, bright blue eyes full red lips and a figure that was almost as sexy as rangiku's minus the ridiculously large bust. she wore her usual shinigami uniform with a sleeveless captains hoari and a purple obi tied around her waist with her zanpakuto strapped to her side.She waved to passing shinigami and walked along the stream that was nearby while humming softly to herself. her eyes closing as she enjoyed the nice weather and the sound of silence....

(sorry short post XP)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The State of Seireitei (Kurai)   The State of Seireitei (Kurai) EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 7:54 pm

Adachi waited...waited...and waited. He eventually decided he was going to find the Capt. Comm. He closed his eyes to find her reiatsu, then he felt it; she was near the river. He started walking in that direction. He passed through barracks of other divisions, occasionally saying hi to his fellow shinigami. He finally made it to the river when he saw her walking along the river bank. The way the sun shone down only amplified her beauty. He never really thought of the Capt. Commander as Sexy, but he had never really seen her outside the office...He quickly thought regained his composure, C'mon man! She's your superior! he thought to himself before approaching her. "Ma'am," he said, "I had nothing to do when I sensed your reiatsu, so I decided to see what you were up to. I'm not interrupting am I?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The State of Seireitei (Kurai)   The State of Seireitei (Kurai) EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 8:04 pm

"Ma'am I had nothing to do when I sensed your reiatsu, so I decided to see what you were up to. I'm not interrupting am I?" Kurai's humming came to a stop and she opened her eyes and turned her head slightly to see Adachi and she smiled and waved cheerfully."ah, good morning Adachi-sama and no you weren't interrupting anything its cool" she said while giggling softly.Unlike previous captain commanders Kurai was more easy going and friendly that is when nothing urgent was going on. She tilted her head slightly before asking."so how are you doing on this fine day?" She blinked once while brushing back a strand of hair that was falling over her left eye and tucking it behind her ear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The State of Seireitei (Kurai)   The State of Seireitei (Kurai) EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 8:11 pm

The way Kuraiyama responded definitely put Adachi at ease. He had served under other Capt. Commanders, and they were never as laid-back as Mizuki-sama. "I'm fine. The weather is quite exceptional." he said as he rubbed the back of his neck. "But...to be honest with you Kurai-Sama... It has been pretty dull here. I've got nothing to do, more importantly, nothing to fight..." It was quite rare that Adachi would yearn for a fight, but it had been several months since the Arrancar incident and he hadn't done anything since then. "I guess it's just gonna take a while to get used to this time of peace. Though I have heard some rumors of dead, mutilated bodies showing up in Karakura Town..." he said hoping Kurai would elaborate on the matter. He knew Byakuya was investigating the matter and was curious if it was a serious threat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The State of Seireitei (Kurai)   The State of Seireitei (Kurai) EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 8:20 pm

Kurai shook her head and laughed nervously."You dont have to use honorifics with my name just kurai is fine with me" she told him while smiling."after all we're all friends here right?" she added while nodding once to his second response."yes i know it has been a bit dull since not a lot of hollows have been showing up though i find it strange that the bodies would just end up lying about" kurai frowned slightly while for once her expression became serious."i sent Byakuya on the mission to help discover why and so far he seems to not have the answer either so i'm about to head to the world of the living and the forest of menos to see what clues i can find, you can accompany if you wish though i'd rather not overwork all of you" she explained while giving a concerned glance.she had kept the captains busy with paper work and minor missions so that she could have more time to collect info on the dead body issues in karakura and she didnt want to risk the lives of any shinigami if the threat turned out to be too great. She felt like it was her responsibility to discover the mishaps first hand before sending in any captains.Kurai blinked a few times and sighed while running her fingers through her hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The State of Seireitei (Kurai)   The State of Seireitei (Kurai) EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 8:27 pm

When she said the words, "you can accompany me if you wish..." he started to smile. Finally, he thought, something fun. "Definitely," he said as he stretched a bit. "Besides, somebody has to protect you right?" he said jokingly. He put his hand on his Zanpakuto and thought, Soon my friend, soon... He cracked his knuckles and his neck before asking, "So, when do we leave?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The State of Seireitei (Kurai)   The State of Seireitei (Kurai) EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 8:32 pm

Kurai smirked at the remark of him having to protect her and she teasingly rolled her eyes.or it could end up the other way around and I'm the one having to protect you" she giggled and stuck her tongue out at him before walking off motioning for him to follow."whenever you're ready" was her simple reply while her arms crossed under chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The State of Seireitei (Kurai)   The State of Seireitei (Kurai) EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 8:36 pm

He chuckled when she stuck her tongue out at him. He couldn't help but think how cute she acted. He walked right past her and then turned back to ask, "So, where to, the Human world or the Forest of Menos?" He didn't care where she chose, he was ready to get out and go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The State of Seireitei (Kurai)   The State of Seireitei (Kurai) EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 8:42 pm

Kurai lightly tapped a finger to he. Lips for a moment before saying. let's go to karakura town,we'll collect samples from the dead bodies and take them to the twelfth division to run tests then while we're add it we'll preform konso on the souls that we happen to spot and maybe collect some samples from hollows that happen to be near the souls or bodies to see if there is some kind of connection" she paused then looked up at Adachi before tilting her head slightly."understood? she asked while resting her hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The State of Seireitei (Kurai)   The State of Seireitei (Kurai) EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 8:47 pm

He smiled as he said, "Understood." He put his hands on his hips mocking her jokingly. He then walked over to a more clear area and pulled out his Zanpakuto. He put it up to his face and closed his eyes. His blade began to glow as the Senkai Gate began to appear, then slowly open. He opened his eye, sheathed his sword, and turned back to Kurai. "Let's Rock." he said with a grin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The State of Seireitei (Kurai)   The State of Seireitei (Kurai) EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 8:52 pm

Kurai watched him mimick her movement and made a stern face for a moment before giggling. playfully elbowing him in the side before walking into the senkai gate that he had opened. "alright enough fooling around we gotta mission to attend to let's go! she stated rather enthusiastically before sprinting through.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The State of Seireitei (Kurai)   The State of Seireitei (Kurai) EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 9:52 pm

He took a deep breath and jumped right in. The second he stepped in the Senkai Gate, he started a nice sprint. It always creeped him out when he had to travel through these, but he never had anything to worry about. He saw that Kurai was already through by the time he was halfway there. He made a quick glance behind him to see if it was there, then turned around and ran fast in order to make it out of the gate.

(Transfer the topic to Karakura?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The State of Seireitei (Kurai)   The State of Seireitei (Kurai) Empty

Back to top Go down

The State of Seireitei (Kurai)
Page 1 of 1