Bleach Integrity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Integrity

A year after Aizen's captured by the shinigami, he escapes! In the human world, people are getting killed by the hundreds. Everyone's in a panic. It IS Aizen doing the killing though, right?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Important Links
Templates
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki

Affiliates
Bleach Destiny's Door
Top posters
Malicia Nephilim
Tea Time(Open) Vote_lcapTea Time(Open) Voting_barTea Time(Open) Vote_rcap 
Shiko Rose Yu
Valentina Heartly
Folemy Amenta
Byakuya Kuchiki
Miata
Xavier Leblanc
Kojiro Soyoki
Kade
Yokkyu Fuman
Latest topics
» Bleach Armageddon Day v2.0
Tea Time(Open) EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 5:43 am by Oyama-kun

» Did we seriously get Hacked?
Tea Time(Open) EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 10:45 am by Malicia Nephilim

» My new site
Tea Time(Open) EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:06 pm by Folemy Amenta

» Closed
Tea Time(Open) EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:04 pm by Malicia Nephilim

» Site's back
Tea Time(Open) EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 1:26 am by Drake Nightingale

» Hey Been A While
Tea Time(Open) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 8:42 pm by Folemy Amenta

» Drake Nightingale
Tea Time(Open) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:08 am by Drake Nightingale

» Bleach Revolution Rpg
Tea Time(Open) EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 3:51 pm by Daniel

» Hattori Hanzo's relationships
Tea Time(Open) EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 9:31 am by Izuru Kira

Tea Time(Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xavier Leblanc

Xavier Leblanc

Tea Time(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Tea Time(Open)   Tea Time(Open) EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 1:05 pm

It was a bright day in the Seireitei as Xavier walked away from the twelfth squad building. He needed a break, at least a smoke break hopefully a tea break. Xavier withdrew a cigarette from the pack held next to his arm by his Co-Captains badge along with a purple lighter. Two flicks was all that was needed before the cigarette was lit and inside the Soul Reaper's lips. Xavier looked back up to the sun with a smile as a puff of smoke escaped his mouth, he could already feel the rush of the mid afternoon and his impatience at the experiments was gone. As he walked along he noticed that few people were out and about 'How wonderful, more space for myself' Xavier thought smiling still.

After a short walk he found a wonderful tree in the middle of a grassy patch a bit south of the lab, dropping his Zanpakuto there as if claiming his spot he quickly went back to the lab. Returning moments later with a tea pot and cups he noticed that someone had taken his spot.

"Hello there, awfully sorry but I did leave my sword there for a reason" Xavier said as he approached closer, his hands full with his essential tea making tools.
Back to top Go down
Miata

Miata

Tea Time(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea Time(Open)   Tea Time(Open) EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 1:14 pm

Miata sighed a bit as she walked through Seireitei. True the duties of a 3rd seat were not too much for her but still it was nice to take a break every now and again. It was a rather warm day, not her most favored of weather conditions but still one could not complain about it, after all it was not too hot. Her brown cloak rustled a bit as she turned seeing a tree. "Hmmm.." she would walk towards it stopping at it's base to look up at it. It was a nice tree and it gave off plenty of shade. This would be a perfect place to take a nap.

She would sit down leaning back against the trunk of the tree as she let out a content sigh. She would close her eyes and drifted off rather quickly. Of course she was woken up just as quickly with a man telling her that he had claimed that spot with his zanpakuto. She looked around and sure enough there was indeed his sword. "Sorry...but the tree is large..could we not both sit under it?"
Back to top Go down
Xavier Leblanc

Xavier Leblanc

Tea Time(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea Time(Open)   Tea Time(Open) EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 1:21 pm

"Of course" Xavier said with a sigh as he set the cups, and kettle down on the ground. "I was just worried you would not let me sit here" The Lieutenant said chuckling to himself. He quickly fell to the ground sitting cross legged, and throwing the cigarette butt onto the walk way. The Soul Reaper placed the kettle onto the ground, and filled two cups with tea. He handed one to the girl "Name, and rank" he said in a mock serious voice his empty hand held to his head in a salute.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tea Time(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea Time(Open)   Tea Time(Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Tea Time(Open)
Page 1 of 1