Bleach Integrity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Integrity

A year after Aizen's captured by the shinigami, he escapes! In the human world, people are getting killed by the hundreds. Everyone's in a panic. It IS Aizen doing the killing though, right?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Important Links
Templates
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki

Affiliates
Bleach Destiny's Door
Top posters
Malicia Nephilim
Surprise Attack (Open) Vote_lcapSurprise Attack (Open) Voting_barSurprise Attack (Open) Vote_rcap 
Shiko Rose Yu
Surprise Attack (Open) Vote_lcapSurprise Attack (Open) Voting_barSurprise Attack (Open) Vote_rcap 
Valentina Heartly
Folemy Amenta
Byakuya Kuchiki
Miata
Xavier Leblanc
Kojiro Soyoki
Kade
Yokkyu Fuman
Latest topics
» Bleach Armageddon Day v2.0
Surprise Attack (Open) EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 5:43 am by Oyama-kun

» Did we seriously get Hacked?
Surprise Attack (Open) EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 10:45 am by Malicia Nephilim

» My new site
Surprise Attack (Open) EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:06 pm by Folemy Amenta

» Closed
Surprise Attack (Open) EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:04 pm by Malicia Nephilim

» Site's back
Surprise Attack (Open) EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 1:26 am by Drake Nightingale

» Hey Been A While
Surprise Attack (Open) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 8:42 pm by Folemy Amenta

» Drake Nightingale
Surprise Attack (Open) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:08 am by Drake Nightingale

» Bleach Revolution Rpg
Surprise Attack (Open) EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 3:51 pm by Daniel

» Hattori Hanzo's relationships
Surprise Attack (Open) EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 9:31 am by Izuru Kira

Surprise Attack (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Surprise Attack (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Surprise Attack (Open)   Surprise Attack (Open) EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 5:30 pm

Kristoph was taking a quick round through the world of the living. Thankfully, it was darker weather; rain. He was on his normal route, making sure there were no hollows. He gave a sigh and pulled out his black soul pager. Before he knew it, it was already getting late, and he wanted something to eat. He turned the corner and was knocked out cold.

"Mmnn," he muttered, rubbing the back of his head.

"Good to see you're awake." There was a voice in the shadows. The person stepped forward, holding both of Kristoph's pistols. It was Amesgaitz in its shikai. How was this man able to hold them without being affected?! The man smirked, giving a low chuckle. His face was not visible, as he had it hidden. He could sense the spiritual pressure, and knew it was familiar.

"Y-you're...!" he was cut off.

"Shh. They still think I'm gone. Don't shout my name too loud, Kristoph." The voice was obviously that of a male's. Kristoph narrowed his eyes and tried to stand up, but it was to no avail. He was forced to the wall with Hyapporankan. A low growl came from his throat.

"Giovanni," he sneered, "Let me down!"

"Giovanni? I'm afraid I don't go by that name anymore." The male gave a smirk. Who exactly was he now? Kristoph glared as the man got ready to fire the guns. He was able to move his foot up and take the bullet right through the bottom of his boot. He hissed.

"Hey, asshole," he sneered, "You're not... The one... Who pulls... THOSE TRIGGERS!"

Kristoph broke the restraints and punched the male right in the jaw. This caused the stranger to fly back. Kristoph grabbed Amesgaitz and fired rapidly at the stranger. It was indeed someone he knew. He could tell by the orange locks. He sighed, brushing himself off. Something shot right through him and Kristoph collapsed. Not too long afterwards, he arose and coughed out three bullets.

"Pretty cheap lead you got there," he said.

Kristoph fired about the room for anyone hidden. He hit someone. So there were two people that kept him there. After that, Kristoph escaped and stumbled out into the night. Any normal person would have died from a shot like that, but Kristoph was not normal, per se. He came outside to see it snowing. He flashed a smirk and collapsed right there, his injuries weakening him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Attack (Open)   Surprise Attack (Open) EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 5:47 pm

Orihime was walking around the corner humming softly to herself. Her long orange hair was left loose as usual with two silver flower shaped hairclips on each side. Her eyes half open. She wore her usual school uniform which consisted of a white short sleeve Button up shirt with a red bow at the chest, a gray skirt, black socks and brown shoes with a bag slung over her shoulder. As always the uniform was complimentary to her curvy figure which was quite impressive for a teen her age. She Stopped in her tracks sensed the presence of a lieutenant level shinigami. Without hesitation she ran towards the flow of reiatsu. what's a lieutenant shinigami doing Here? Is there something wrong going on in the soul society? she asked herself while stopping as she saw the body of the injured man at her feet. Without hesitation Orihime called out.Shino,Ayame! Koten Zanshun I reject! two of the shun shun rikka members came out from her hairclips and within a minute a yellow shield surrounded the man giving off a faint glow. His injuries healing as if they never existed. As the healing process continued Orihime gently asked."Sir are you going to be alright?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Attack (Open)   Surprise Attack (Open) EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 6:14 pm

Kristoph seemed to be in a dreamscape. He felt suddenly lighter as he looked about. Where exactly was he? Before him stood something he had seen in his dreams. The male took hold of the front of his shirt, holding him up and undoing the wrappings about his neck. On the back of his neck shined a metallic collar like device. The silhouette smirked and dropped him. As the metallic collar flashed in the light in this dreamscape, images of his past shined, showing the people he had lost.

"Come back!" he shouted, opening his eyes in reality.

Kristoph reached up around his neck, feeling the bandages under the collar. Such a thing was something he would not admit to anyone. He sat up, noticing his injuries were healed. He looked up to see a female. It seemed she was human. His eyes widened. Kristoph knew she had healed him. But how?! She was only human! He then stood up.

"Thank-you," he said, "I'm fine."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Attack (Open)   Surprise Attack (Open) EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 6:25 pm

Orihime saw that the last of hi injuries were healed and she smiled."oh good! I'm glad" she nodded towards Ayame and Shino."thanks for the help guys see you later!" Ayame and Shino smiled and waved as they returned to her hairclips within a yellow flash of light. The shield covering the man disappeared as her guardians did.So if you don't mind my asking..what brings you here? It's not often that someone with as much strength as you comes around an area such as this" Orihime stated while tilting her head slightly, her large chocolate brown eyes holding curiousity. She then stood up while her hands went behind her back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Attack (Open)   Surprise Attack (Open) EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 6:40 pm

Kristoph then noticed she asked what he was doing here. He shrugged, running a hand through his silver hair to get it out of his face. There was no point in lying to someone who had helped him. Of course, just because she helped did not mean he trusted the female. He realized Amezgaitz was still out, so he reverted it back to its sealed form, sheathing both swords.

"I was on patrol and ambushed," he admitted, "Nothing too tragic."

From what Kristoph could tell, the female was human, a student of some sorts, and she could see him, a lieutenant of the soul society. He then offered a hand out for a hand shake, as it was viewed as a polite gesture in the human world.

"Konbanwa," he said, "I am Kristoph Reiner."

Kristoph bowed his head, thanking her once more. He was truly in debt, but how could he repay a human? Guarding her or something? From what he witnessed, she could do that much on her own. He closed his eyes.

"If there's anyway I can repay you, let me know," he began, "I'd feel like a burden if I did not."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Attack (Open)   Surprise Attack (Open) EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 6:57 pm

"I was out on patrol and ambushed, nothing tragic" Orihime blinked a few times and nodded once."oh I see, well it's good nothing major happened but I'm sorry that you got injured" she said while rubbing her finger tips lightly against her hairclips."it's a good thing I took the shun shun rikka with me when I found you" she said while giggling softly while accepting the man's hand. She gave it a warm gentle shake while continuing.Nice to meet you Kristoph-san, I'm Orihime Inoue and don't worry about it you don't have to repay me, I'm just glad to help out" she told him honestly while giving him a kind smile while taking her hand back."and no you're not a burden at all, really healing is no trouble at all, in fact there was people I had healed before that was in worse condition than you were so it's all good" she said while thinking about how she had repaired Grimmjow's lost arm,brought menoly and ichigo back to life. She smiled a bit. Happy to know that she had the power to save people, it made her remember that she wasn't as useless as she once was. Though she had to be careful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Attack (Open)   Surprise Attack (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Surprise Attack (Open)
Page 1 of 1