Bleach Integrity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Integrity

A year after Aizen's captured by the shinigami, he escapes! In the human world, people are getting killed by the hundreds. Everyone's in a panic. It IS Aizen doing the killing though, right?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Important Links
Templates
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki

Affiliates
Bleach Destiny's Door
Top posters
Malicia Nephilim
"Work Su**s!!" The Visit [Shiko Rose Yu/Open] Vote_lcap"Work Su**s!!" The Visit [Shiko Rose Yu/Open] Voting_bar"Work Su**s!!" The Visit [Shiko Rose Yu/Open] Vote_rcap 
Shiko Rose Yu
"Work Su**s!!" The Visit [Shiko Rose Yu/Open] Vote_lcap"Work Su**s!!" The Visit [Shiko Rose Yu/Open] Voting_bar"Work Su**s!!" The Visit [Shiko Rose Yu/Open] Vote_rcap 
Valentina Heartly
Folemy Amenta
Byakuya Kuchiki
Miata
Xavier Leblanc
Kojiro Soyoki
Kade
Yokkyu Fuman
Latest topics
» Bleach Armageddon Day v2.0
"Work Su**s!!" The Visit [Shiko Rose Yu/Open] EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 5:43 am by Oyama-kun

» Did we seriously get Hacked?
"Work Su**s!!" The Visit [Shiko Rose Yu/Open] EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 10:45 am by Malicia Nephilim

» My new site
"Work Su**s!!" The Visit [Shiko Rose Yu/Open] EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:06 pm by Folemy Amenta

» Closed
"Work Su**s!!" The Visit [Shiko Rose Yu/Open] EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:04 pm by Malicia Nephilim

» Site's back
"Work Su**s!!" The Visit [Shiko Rose Yu/Open] EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 1:26 am by Drake Nightingale

» Hey Been A While
"Work Su**s!!" The Visit [Shiko Rose Yu/Open] EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 8:42 pm by Folemy Amenta

» Drake Nightingale
"Work Su**s!!" The Visit [Shiko Rose Yu/Open] EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:08 am by Drake Nightingale

» Bleach Revolution Rpg
"Work Su**s!!" The Visit [Shiko Rose Yu/Open] EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 3:51 pm by Daniel

» Hattori Hanzo's relationships
"Work Su**s!!" The Visit [Shiko Rose Yu/Open] EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 9:31 am by Izuru Kira

"Work Su**s!!" The Visit [Shiko Rose Yu/Open]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

"Work Su**s!!" The Visit [Shiko Rose Yu/Open] Empty
PostSubject: "Work Su**s!!" The Visit [Shiko Rose Yu/Open]   "Work Su**s!!" The Visit [Shiko Rose Yu/Open] EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 2:55 am

"Uhh..." The captain sighed as he was sitting on his chair in-front of the desk, seeing the incredibly stressing amount of paperwork laying in-front of him. Perhaps dealing with all the captain duties later wasn't such a good idea after all, as these complaints and suggestions just keep on coming - and then there's problems within the squad house and such, causing the captain to write a formal letter to the Captain Commander saying this and that should be replaced or him and her were active quite badly lately and require a meeting with a psychologist, therapist, paramedic or even some break from all the work. Taking care of so much paperwork in 2 hours was going to be a near impossible task to complete, mainly because of the amount but also because at the rate Tenge was working he got simply nowhere, only staring at the small letters inscribed upon the page via black ink that heavily confuses his mind.

The office itself was quite settled, surprisingly not messy or dirty for a captain that enjoys killing his time outside of the place for so long. The only notable feature around was a small, traditional table and a couple of tea pots and glasses on it, as if he was awaiting someone to enter - but he didn't. Tenge just found an excuse to waste time even more, by 'calming down by drinking tea', something that would obviously be proven worthless later on. Aside for that not really regular table, the office looked like a regular captain's office, the normal brown, wooden desk stacked with complete paperwork and undone documents, information about the squad members (something Tenge surprisingly was interested in) and that's about it. The walls were all painted in the same color thanks to the same material used to decorate them all - the same as with all other Captain offices. The room itself was quite roomy, full of space that can be used for many things other than just captain document arranging.

Tenge, after completing a few documents and on the way also practicing his surprisingly talented drawing skills on some blank pages stood up and began walking back and forth in the room for no special reason, probably aiming to reach the tea pot which by now should have already cooled down quite much. "(Maybe I should arrange an event to my people. Then again, my savings are pretty much screaming 'help' at the moment, so perhaps this wouldn't be such a great idea after all. Then again, they might enjoy it, we can't really know, huh? Hmmm...)" Reaching the table, Tenge poured some tea to one of the glasses and traditionally sipped, only to realize how long did it really take him: less than 5 minutes. It wasn't as hot as it was before, but the acknowledgment of the time passed during this task made the boy think maybe he should just escape through the window. This shouldn't take too long, but with this amount of work undone it's best to know when to quit (most captains would just deal with it though). This wasn't the first time this was happening. Staring out the window, he continued to sip until there was nothing left in the glass.
Back to top Go down
Shiko Rose Yu

Shiko Rose Yu

PostSubject: Re: "Work Su**s!!" The Visit [Shiko Rose Yu/Open]   "Work Su**s!!" The Visit [Shiko Rose Yu/Open] EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 3:09 am

Shiko was being his very distant self walking around the barracks killing time most of all his paperwork was already done. Shiko could never get used to this place he always got lost it was just to big and he rather lacked a skill of directions. He knew he was probably never gonna find his office ever again.

With a deep sigh he pulled a fellow Shinigami over and asked where he was. The Shinigami told him he was in the squad 7 barracks. He was no where near his office and all he wanted to do were to finish his paperwork. He stood still and remembered his friend was a Captain of squad 7. Maybe he could help him out some way.

Shiko made his way to the captains office and he stood outside of it for a moment. He wasn't hearing much from the office maybe he was out but he knocked on the door just in case he was actually in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Work Su**s!!" The Visit [Shiko Rose Yu/Open]   "Work Su**s!!" The Visit [Shiko Rose Yu/Open] EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 3:43 am

Gazing out the window, Tenge could spot a cloud looking like a sheep, ironically. Several birds were also flying passed the sky, looking as if several moving dots that create an arrow. Maybe it was their season to return home or something, they did move north after all. Ignoring all work completely, he reached complete focus only on the tea. Looks like making this thing really did help him relax after all. The moment was per- And then someone knocked the door.

Catching the captain off guard, he immediately slammed the glass to the table (gently so it won't break) and jumped above his paperwork with loud, powerful stomps of his running heard probably from the outside. He landed near his chair and quickly took his seat while awaiting that person to enter his room. "Y-Yeah, come in!" He said, as calm as he could get at this moment. He then took a random paper on his desk and started 'browsing' it, to give the impression that he's actually working. Then again, who would believe that.
Back to top Go down
Shiko Rose Yu

Shiko Rose Yu

PostSubject: Re: "Work Su**s!!" The Visit [Shiko Rose Yu/Open]   "Work Su**s!!" The Visit [Shiko Rose Yu/Open] EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 3:55 am

Shiko opened the door and bowed lightly while closing it behind him. Shiko turned back towards the man sitting at the desk. "Well hello Captain Tenge, I hope I didn't interrupt anything really important." He saw the paper that the Captain was holding and then noticed the barely touched papers. Was this captain really lazy there wasn't that much paperwork.

Shiko gracefully walked over to the table and looked at Tenge with gentle eyes. "Would you like some help Tenge" he asked gracefully. Under his breath "it looks like you could" tho since Shiko had know Tenge he had never remember him to be neat but his office was very neat and composed. His eyes returned to Tenge's desk after taking a quick glance around. Then he noticed something they were drawings Shiko picked on up and looked at it wow he is lazy shiko thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Work Su**s!!" The Visit [Shiko Rose Yu/Open]   "Work Su**s!!" The Visit [Shiko Rose Yu/Open] EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 4:10 am

"Hold on just a second." He said, looking at the page one last time and then leaving it. He didn't really recognize well by the voice, but after looking up to see the familiar face he smiled. It was someone he knew, after all, and quite a good friend of his while at it. "Shiko! Surprising seeing you here!" He said cheerfully to the opposing captain, not even addressing him with any honorifics. He didn't even state the Captain title before the name, simply calling his friend by his personal, first name.

He was wondering why would he get the honor of being visited by his friend all of the sudden while he was working, but there wasn't too much to complain about. He just received a gift from god - a perfect excuse to delay the work to later. After all, he had a visitor. "You know you're never interrupting me, it's alright. So, what brings you here?" He asked as he stood up and headed to the table to pour his friend a cup.
Back to top Go down
Shiko Rose Yu

Shiko Rose Yu

PostSubject: Re: "Work Su**s!!" The Visit [Shiko Rose Yu/Open]   "Work Su**s!!" The Visit [Shiko Rose Yu/Open] EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 4:22 am

"Tenge you really look like your slacking was it really a good idea to stop by" he placed the drawing down and faced Tenge as he what it looked he was pouring tea. "Truthfully I found myself lost and it ended up I was in your barracks so I came to pay you a visit I hope I am not bothering you," he watched Tenge set up his tea.

Shiko for the life of him didn't know how the two became friends but he was happy they were if they weren't Shiko might have just killed himself.

Shiko took a deep sigh as he tried thinking of ways to make Tenge do his rather large mound of paperwork. Maybe if he looked tough it might help but who was he kidding he could never look tough. Maybe he would just do it for him he could easily get half the pile down in a hour but good forbidden he signed something wrong he didn't know much of what this division dealt with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Work Su**s!!" The Visit [Shiko Rose Yu/Open]   "Work Su**s!!" The Visit [Shiko Rose Yu/Open] EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 4:30 am

The boy wondered why would his friend say that. Maybe it's because the noticeable size of the undone work was quite disturbing and easy to spot? "Why would you say that? It's always a good idea to stop by. I suppose things turned to the best, you got lost in my division." Tenge was referring to 'if Shiko was to be lost someplace else, they probably wouldn't have met at this moment'. Then again, the 4th Squad Captain might be having other friends in the Seireitei, other than Tenge himself.

"Here." He said as he served him the tea, the green tea in the simple cup. He himself took another sip from his own one as he looked at his visitor and then at his paperwork.

"I'll be honest. Yes, I've been slacking... You know how much I hate this kinda stuff, right?" He said, supposing Shiko could read the air: obviously the browsing part earlier was a complete fake, Tenge didn't suppose the one to enter his office would be the captain of the 4th squad himself. Perhaps it's easy to suppose that the division is busy with healing at the moment, or the Captain just decided to go out for a small walk.
Back to top Go down
Shiko Rose Yu

Shiko Rose Yu

PostSubject: Re: "Work Su**s!!" The Visit [Shiko Rose Yu/Open]   "Work Su**s!!" The Visit [Shiko Rose Yu/Open] EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 4:40 am

Shiko took the tea and politely bowed to Tenge. He took a sip of the green tea it was rather good. Tho he wanted to compliment the tea he really didn't want to Tenge to get in trouble for slacking off. Shiko placed the glass down gently. "Captain let me help you" he took a few papers in his hands and started reading them. Some of them where similar to ones he had so he started signing some of them.

"I know you don't like to do this stuff but it needs to be done and I have a feeling I am doing it for you so you don't get in trouble." He started to read over some more papers and within ten minutes he had about 25 papers done. Taking a break he sipped his tea and kindly smile at Tenge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Work Su**s!!" The Visit [Shiko Rose Yu/Open]   "Work Su**s!!" The Visit [Shiko Rose Yu/Open] EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 4:55 am

Tenge felt guilt letting his friend to do his work for him, not doing it himself. This is why, when the captain began doing his work, the boy took a pile as well and started reading it through, signing several of them and reporting the others by writing a reply letter. He wasn't really comfortable with a friend of his doing most of the work for him, lecturing him about this stuff that has to be done. But still, it was nice to know you had these kinds of friends too.

After around 10 minutes, Tenge finished around 18 papers and wrote 3 full letters, the 4th one being inscribed at the moment. He looked at his smiling friend and replied with a smile of his own. "So, you do this daily or something? I don't tend to get too many of those... This is an exception, so yeah." He said, asking about his visitor's daily life. They didn't really get to see each other too much, mainly because of the 7th Squad and the 4th Squad's tasks in general. Perhaps after this is over, they could head towards the 4th Division and see how his part is doing. After all, the medical support division had to be at its best.
Back to top Go down
Shiko Rose Yu

Shiko Rose Yu

PostSubject: Re: "Work Su**s!!" The Visit [Shiko Rose Yu/Open]   "Work Su**s!!" The Visit [Shiko Rose Yu/Open] EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 2:27 pm

"Hmm most days I just have alot paperwork to do but I always finish it, usually rather fast." He took a sip of the tea again as he looked at friend again.

"So hows your personal life Tenge" he asked trying to make small talk. He was curious about how Tenge's engagement was going. Shiko sighed relaxing before going back to paperwork. He continued to sip his tea in bliss and calmly said "this tea is so good." He thought since Tenge did some of his paperwork he could relax a little before doing some more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Work Su**s!!" The Visit [Shiko Rose Yu/Open]   "Work Su**s!!" The Visit [Shiko Rose Yu/Open] EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 2:55 pm

"Oh, I see. Must be tough leading such an important division, right? And then there's the rumors and such..." Although he never had any healing capabilities, Tenge completely understood the stereotypes given to 4th Squad members by the division that loves combat, the 11th. Must have been quite hard for Shiko to stand with all of that in the way along with paperwork.

Then, a comment the boy didn't really like came up, the visitor asking about his own personal life - referring to his engagement. In all of Soul Society, only Shiko knew who the boy was supposed to marry and why doesn't he just give up - while the entire Seireitei knew of his issue from 3 (human age) years ago. "Ummm... Uhhh... I've been training a lot with my squad members, and recently got to meet with 8th Division Captain Kaien. I'm also appointed one of the higher ranks in the Onmitsukido!" He said, just flowing with whatever comes to his mind while attempting to avoid that very specific subject - eventually giving up.

"Just kidding! I know, I know." He declared while still doing the paperwork, eyes focused on the work on the table while still making noticeable expressions such as smiling, laughing and such. "Not too good. This whole engagement thing really is a pain in the a**, you know? I can't even find a proper bride of my own... Or a husband. Hey, you heard? They say Byakuya is going to get out of the closet." He noted, continuing the conversation with a funny 'by the way'.
Back to top Go down
Shiko Rose Yu

Shiko Rose Yu

PostSubject: Re: "Work Su**s!!" The Visit [Shiko Rose Yu/Open]   "Work Su**s!!" The Visit [Shiko Rose Yu/Open] EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 3:49 am

"Oh is he thats quite interesting" Shiko stood you and walked over to Tenge walking behind his desk and bent down on his knees and looked up at Tenge. Trying to be as sincere as he could to his friend. "You will hopefully find someone soon who knows they might be very close to you." After his comment Shiko rose up and walked back over to the paper stopping for a moment to look at the objects on Tenge's shelf.

Looking at the object he felt a sigh of relief hopefully his words would upraise Tenge's feelings he hated seeing his friend depressed. Tho he may laugh and smile Shiko knew he was hurting and he only wished he could help him get rid of that pain he really hated to see him in such pain. Maybe he thought he could marry Tenge to help him its not like Shiko didn't have feelings for Tenge.

But it seem odd to even bring up such a idea he would look like a fool. Plus Shiko knew he shouldn't try to play around with his friends feelings as he was secretly in love with a rogue shinigami captain he took a deep sigh and turned to his friend and gave a reassuring smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Work Su**s!!" The Visit [Shiko Rose Yu/Open]   "Work Su**s!!" The Visit [Shiko Rose Yu/Open] EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 6:34 am

Tenge's attention moved to his friend as the man stood up and began advancing towards the Captain (the one more suited for battle, they're both Captains). Wondering what exactly could trigger this sudden movement, he was to discover very quickly and shortly after what exactly is he planning to say, that being one of the more encouraging sayings he received from his friends, listening carefully to the man's words which each managed to strike into his head.

The boy looked at Shiko from up close with a small blush on his face, so slight you probably won't notice the difference if you haven't watched the Captain for as long as the red appearance came. "Uhh... Thanks man." He said, losing his focus for a second, then regaining it as the smiling individual returned to his seat, the blue haired boy giving a sarcastic yet attempted amusing reply back at his friend.

"Because you know, if you're the one I'm all for it!" He said, regaining his focus quickly and laughing a bit after. Tenge was obviously talkative, not just around the 4th Division Captain but also around other friends of his - something that gave him the ability to make friends a bit more easily. He tried making this work process more lively, therefore more fun to have. After all, he was in the middle of finishing what appears to be a lot less papers right now, thanks to his best friend's motivating words and attempt to awaken the boy's competitive spirit.

"How's your romance though? Bet you're doing better than me."
Back to top Go down
Shiko Rose Yu

Shiko Rose Yu

PostSubject: Re: "Work Su**s!!" The Visit [Shiko Rose Yu/Open]   "Work Su**s!!" The Visit [Shiko Rose Yu/Open] EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 2:38 pm

Shiko sighed tho he was in love with a Rogue Shinigami it wasn't something he told anyone about as the Shinigami could be stated as a enemy of the Soul Society. He looked at Tenge as he slowly moved his long hair again he sighed "What romance may you well be speaking of Tenge." Truthfully if he had never meet this Shinigami he probably would be a shrewd when it came to love.

He thought if he had never meet the Shinigami he would might have likely have fallen in love with Tenge. But the comment that Tenge said.

"Because you know, if you're the one I'm all for it!"

This sent shivers down his spin. Shiko's face felt the massive heat rush to his face, he knew his face was blushing as red as a red rose. He wasn't sure if should hide his face from Tenge but he knew since Tenge was his friend maybe he would understand why he was blushing and wouldn't mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Work Su**s!!" The Visit [Shiko Rose Yu/Open]   "Work Su**s!!" The Visit [Shiko Rose Yu/Open] EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 3:05 pm

Tenge's amount of paperwork was reduced dramatically thanks to Shiko's visit, whilst he thought at the start that the person that come to his visit will save him from doing all this anyway. Well, everybody makes mistakes, but this was the complete opposite of what this shorter haired Captain expected. Thanks to the intelligent 4th Squad Captain, his work was going to be done soon, and in around 10 minutes or so they could leave for the other fellow's Squad house. That's what he was planning for the while now.

But alas, it seems like the 7th Division Captain said something he probably shouldn't have said/mentioned, as his best friend covered his face, hiding them away from Tenge in an attempt to block the view. He also faced the Captain's back. But being familiar with this man, the boy knew exactly what was going on and decided being a little manipulative or even rude, just as a joke he'll have to apologize for later on. He already knew that this man clung more towards guys than girls, a rather common lately phenomenon in Seireitei. But oh well, at least we can rest assured it's not going to interfere with his plans of bringing offspring to the world.

The boy stopped his work all of the sudden and jumped immediately to Shiko's direction - or rather, should we say, on Shiko's direction, glomping him from behind. "That's right, this is what I'm talking about!" He said, laughing a little, playfully. This 'childish' act never really works in real life, but who knows, this was just a joke. The guy may or may not get it and would react in different ways.
Back to top Go down
Shiko Rose Yu

Shiko Rose Yu

PostSubject: Re: "Work Su**s!!" The Visit [Shiko Rose Yu/Open]   "Work Su**s!!" The Visit [Shiko Rose Yu/Open] EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 4:33 pm

As Tenge touched him from behind he was completely in shock he wasn't expecting this from his best friend. He wasn't embarrassed anymore but filled with horror. Horror of being touched this was something he was foreign to and didn't know how to respond to it. He hadn't been touched in so long as he usually refused to be touched like this.

But as he heard Tenge laugh a little maybe his friend was playing around with him. Maybe it was a joke but as he was a air head he usually misread things like this or didn't understand them. He just lacked a sense of humor in may ways.

He quickly recomposed himself to keep his calm appearance and quickly turned to his friend with a very calm and gentle face. "Tenge what are you doing?" he asked kindly with a sweet undertone to it so it was comforting "one might get the wrong opinion if you continue to do that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Work Su**s!!" The Visit [Shiko Rose Yu/Open]   "Work Su**s!!" The Visit [Shiko Rose Yu/Open] EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 4:45 pm

"Oh god, you're so dry." The man noted towards his friend after listening to what he actually had in reply to the special action he took just for this occasion. There was a big reason behind what he just did, thinking maybe he would have to explain to his best friend why would he do such an 'embarrassing' and 'inappropriate' action such as glomping him from behind like that. Of course, Tenge didn't care and would have been sure that the opposing Captain wouldn't pay too much attention to it either.

And so, explanation came soon later, only a second after giving a comment that probably could have offended the gentle man in a way. But being familiar with Tenge, he should have already understood how he talks and that his way of speech might not match at all the regular speech way of the Gotei 13 Captains. "Shiko, Today is Tomorrow's Yesterday." He noted, looking out the window as he left his friend to be, giving him back his spacial zone.

The phrase the Shinigami used was his common one, soon the explanation coming later. He probably already mentioned this sentence to his best friend oh so many times now, but this was a rightful moment that required to remind him of it. Especially after what he said about his own romantic life. "Don't get all hard with relationship, that's my job after all. The future has its time to come, it's no use to get all stressed about something that didn't even happen yet. Don't think of the future too much, or you'll get exhausted."

Perhaps this is why Tenge never does his paperwork in time, but there are many other, good qualities to this phrase.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Work Su**s!!" The Visit [Shiko Rose Yu/Open]   "Work Su**s!!" The Visit [Shiko Rose Yu/Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

"Work Su**s!!" The Visit [Shiko Rose Yu/Open]
Page 1 of 1