Bleach Integrity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Integrity

A year after Aizen's captured by the shinigami, he escapes! In the human world, people are getting killed by the hundreds. Everyone's in a panic. It IS Aizen doing the killing though, right?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Templates
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki

Affiliates
Bleach Destiny's Door
Top posters
Malicia Nephilim
Detective Work [Open] Vote_lcapDetective Work [Open] Voting_barDetective Work [Open] Vote_rcap 
Shiko Rose Yu
Detective Work [Open] Vote_lcapDetective Work [Open] Voting_barDetective Work [Open] Vote_rcap 
Valentina Heartly
Folemy Amenta
Byakuya Kuchiki
Miata
Xavier Leblanc
Kojiro Soyoki
Kade
Yokkyu Fuman
Latest topics
» Bleach Armageddon Day v2.0
Detective Work [Open] EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 5:43 am by Oyama-kun

» Did we seriously get Hacked?
Detective Work [Open] EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 10:45 am by Malicia Nephilim

» My new site
Detective Work [Open] EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:06 pm by Folemy Amenta

» Closed
Detective Work [Open] EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:04 pm by Malicia Nephilim

» Site's back
Detective Work [Open] EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 1:26 am by Drake Nightingale

» Hey Been A While
Detective Work [Open] EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 8:42 pm by Folemy Amenta

» Drake Nightingale
Detective Work [Open] EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:08 am by Drake Nightingale

» Bleach Revolution Rpg
Detective Work [Open] EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 3:51 pm by Daniel

» Hattori Hanzo's relationships
Detective Work [Open] EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 9:31 am by Izuru Kira

Detective Work [Open]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Byakuya Kuchiki
Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki

Detective Work [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Detective Work [Open]   Detective Work [Open] EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 8:30 am

Killings. They'd been happening more and more often in the human world. The shinigami could only guess that Aizen (who had gone missing from the prison) was behind this. However, despite this, some still had their doubts. To satisfy then, the Captain Commander had told Byakuya to go to the human world to inspect and find out all that he can about the killings. Personally, Byakuya was nearly certain Aizen was behind this, but who was he to challenge the Captain Commander?

It had been a long day in the Soul Society. There had been a meeting for the captains which Byakuya had to attend (though it didn't concernt the killings) more paperwork to do, then a problem at the manor that he had to fix. It was insane the amount of paperwork the captains had been getting lately! Why did the head captain insist on giving them so much? Did he think they would forget their place if they didn't have paperwork to do? It was unlikely, at least for Byakuya. No matter what, he would never forget his place.

Night was the only time Byakuya could find to get out, so, at one in the morning, he stepped into the human world.

It was a very dark night, without not even the moon shining. Clouds rolled across the sky, threatening to send showers raining down. It was bad enough Byakuya had to stay up all night, but be caught in a rain storm? That was too much. The raven haired captain couldn't stand rain. Or snow. Or anything that was liable to get him wet, dirty, or messy. So now, looking up at the cloud filled sky, Byakuya stifled a groan and tried to find somewhere where the rain wouldn't hit. Unfortunately though, there was nothing but trees in this area. What horrible luck! Byakuya sighed and went to stand under a large tree, hoping it wasn’t going to rain too hard.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-integrity.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Detective Work [Open]   Detective Work [Open] EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 1:40 pm

Eairlyer that day Kaien had heard the one of the captian's had went to the human world to go look into all of the killing's. Kaien had heard that it was Byakuya, one of the strongest captians. Kaien had decided that he wanted to go to the human world as well so after Byakuya was sent he went to the captian commander and ask could you tag along just in case of something, and since two head's are always better than one. Without to much of a fuss the captian commander allowed him to go as well, but he would have to track down Byakuya on his own. Kaien didnt mind that too much, but he really hated looking for people.

As Kaien went to the Sekai gate he had a hell butterfly with him so he could have a safe passgae way there. When Kaien walked through the gate it was about 1 O clock in the morning and it was dark except for the light's the city used. Besides the fact that it was dark and you really couldnt see the sky you could tell that it was cloudy due to the fact that the moon had been coverd up, and the only thing that could do that was the clouds. As he jumped down to the ground he started to looked for Byakuya reitsu, and he had found after about ten minutes of searching.

"Hey Byakuya"

Kaien said in a Kind tone as he waved at him.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki
Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Detective Work [Open]   Detective Work [Open] EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 1:50 pm

It had begun to rain. Hard. Because he was under a tree, Byakuya was mostly dry, but still some rain water managed to get to him, dripping onto his perfectly combed hair. The sixth division captain closed his eyes in silent frustration. This was not his day.

"Hey, Byakuya," came a voice from behind him. The first thing Byakuya realized was that he hadn't felt the spiritual energy of the other. Why not? Was he that detracted by the rain that he'd failed to detect another presence? This wasn't good. He had to start paying more attention. No matter how much he didn't want to be here this late, under this tree, getting his perfect hair wet, he didn't have a choice.

"Captain Asakura," he said, nodding to the other in recognition. He tried to ignore the fact that the other had called him by his first name, which he didn't like anyone, even fellow captains to call him.

"And you are here because....?" Byakuya asked with a slight frown. He hadn't gotten word that the captain commander had sent anyone else out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Detective Work [Open]   Detective Work [Open] EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 2:04 pm

As Kaien started to walk over to where his fellow Captian was, he felt the rain start to come down on him, he really loved it when it rained so he didnt mind it much when it did, unlike his fellow captian. Kaien could telll that Byakuya didnt like it much when Kaien called him by his first name so he decided to change it to his last name. Kaien then listend as Byakuya nodded at him to show that he reconized him, but why wouldnt he they both been captians for a very good amount of time. He then listed as Kaien was asked the reason for him showing up.

"The Captian Commander had sent me here just in case something were to happen".

Kaien had a smile on his face to show that he was enjoying the rain, he didnt know why he loved it so much it was just something about it that made him love it. He startd to think that it had something to do with his first time in the human world were he remeber's seeing it first. Kaien then shooked the thought out of his head so that he could get back and focus.

"So you dont like the rain, I love it"

Kaien said with a sligh smile as he watch Byakuya face frown up, he thought it was because of the rain and he somewhat wanderd to tease him about it.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki
Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Detective Work [Open]   Detective Work [Open] EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 2:14 pm

"The Captian Commander had sent me here just in case something were to happen".

Byakuya felt a surge of irritation. Didn't the Captain Commander think he could handle this on his own? Didn't she think he was strong enough? Byakuya didn't like this new Captain Commander much. Ever since the old one had died fighting Aizen, gave up his life for the good of the Soul Society, there had been much talk about who would become the new leader. Byakuya didn't know the woman called Kuraiyama very well, but he didn't think she was as nearly as experienced as the rest of them, and thus didn't much like her being the leader. But there was nothing that could be done about it, there had been a vote and she had won. Now he would have to follow her without question.

"I see," Byakuya replied with a curt nod, noticing the other was smiling. Apparently he liked the rain. Sure enough, Kaien's next statement confirmed it.

"So you don't like the rain, I love it"

"No, I do not like the rain," Byakuya replied, turning his head to gaze up at the sky. "It makes things dirty and muddy, not to mention wet. I'd much prefer it to be a dry day when I'm on a mission."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Detective Work [Open]   Detective Work [Open] EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 2:24 pm

Infront of them, close to one hundred yards away, two beings were fighting. The sound of clashing swords and bullets from a gun echoing off the tree's. The losing appeared to be the one using a sword, an arrancar obviously, by its reiatsu, along with the fact it had half a mask covering the lower portions of its head. However the second was the exact opposite. He had about as much reiatsu as Orihime, yet his speed and strength easily outclassed the arrancar's.

Finally the arrancar fell, after many gunshots to his abdomen. Kurochi picked him up, and bit into his neck, drawing the black blood into his dry mouth. The memories of the arrancar's life, death, and everything flooded his mind. Though there was one problem, his arm was beside him, on the ground. Now of course most would be howling in pain, but Kurochi was not most. He picked it up, eyed it for a minute, then he simply threw it at the dead arrancar's body. What happened next was probably the craziest thing of the night. The being appearently regenerated his arm and continued walking towards the two shinigami, not even caring to seal his shikai.

One could not tell he was not human by simple appearences, he had no mask, no sword, but two guns. He had a wide brim red hat, shading his face and keeping him out of the rain. His eyes, even through his glasses, glowed a bright red. He had a large red trenchcoat, coming down past his knees. He stood at around seven feet tall, and had long limbs, definitely intimidating for most. However shinigami and hollows knew better than to judge by physical appearances alone. He simply waved at the two shinigami, smirking the entire time. As he walked forward, he couldnt help but notice one was a captain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Detective Work [Open]   Detective Work [Open] EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 2:30 pm

Kaien had a smile as he listend to Byakuya talk about how he didnt like the rain and what not, Kaien didnt understand why he didnt like the rain besides that fact about the mud and dirt, because even Kaien didnt like the Mud and dirt but he loved the rain. As Kaien was about to say something he felt an unknown reitsu come towards the two captians. Kaien knew that he had to be someone else that wasent fromt the Soul Society because of how the man dressed and the feeling Kaien was getting in his gut.

"Who are you, and what buissness do you have here"

Kaien didnt like the feel of this man reitsu it just made him sick to his stomach. Kaien had his Captian komono over his body so that the man couldnt see that kaien was gripping him sword somewhat. he was gripping it enough to block if the man attack.

"Captian Kuchi you know him",

Kaien said to the captian next to him, he thought that mybe Byakuya would know him, seeing as though he had been a captian longer.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki
Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Detective Work [Open]   Detective Work [Open] EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 2:44 pm

Suddenly, in the distance, Byakuya could hear something faintly, like the sound of sword clashing, and feel a slight spiritual presence. A fight. Byakuya was about to investigate when suddenly the noises stopped. The silence felt strange, even somewhat frightening in the dark night. Even the rain had seemed to stop.

Before he could move, a tall figure came into view.

"Captain Kuchiki, you know him?" came the other captain's voice, and Byakuya just shook his head in response. All senses were trained on the other figure, the one who reeked of blood. could this be the one who had been doing all the killings?

His zanpakuto in hand, Byakuya stepped forward, fixing the figure with a sharp gaze. He was holding two objects in his hands that Byakuya identified as guns, weapons the beings in the human world used. Very dangerous weapons. This person, however, Byakuya knew was not human. No one like that could be human.

"State your name," Byakuya said coldly, stepping closer. His eyes pierced the other, daring him to make a move, to attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Detective Work [Open]   Detective Work [Open] EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 2:55 pm

"Under whose authority am I to answer?" The man still held the smirk of the century, showing off his fangs which would probably put wolves to shame. He saw no harm in telling his name, but why not fuck with them first? That would be fun, he had made that deal after all. Every time he saw someone with a pole up their ass, he would fuck with them.

"wait a minute.. I know you, girlish black hair, check, captain's rank, check, even face, check, pole up the ass, check, arrogance... check, you are Byakuya Kuchiki arent you?" Kurochi's tongue moved over to lick the remaining blood from his teeth. "Though you arent as powerful as they say, probably due to them being weaklings, but still.. I expected more."

The way Byakuya held himself annoyed Kurochi indefinitely. The only thing he probably enjoyed about the man was his honor. "I dont fall under Soul Society's juristiction, so dont try saying under the Captain Commander's authority, as I dont follow him, but seeing as you havent attacked, I'll give ya my name, Kurochi Dendou-Myaku"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Detective Work [Open]   Detective Work [Open] EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 3:01 pm

Kaien listend to the man mock Byakuya and Kaien didnt like it not one bit, Kaien knew that he had to keep his cool or he would end up in a fight and Kaien didnt want something like that to happen. Well not just yet anyway.

"Well to tell you the truth your under no one's jurisdiction due to you not being apart of anything, But I would mind if you were to atleast acknoledge me as someone too since I am also a captian and I also would like you to atleast be respectful", Kaien said.

"Also sorry for my rudeness my name is Kaien Asakura, but you can call me Rain its a pleasure to meet you", he said kindly.

Kaien then kept his hand on his blade he didnt want to be court off gaurd or anything. Kaien then which that the rain would start coming down again. He really missed it and didnt like it when it didnt rain.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki
Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Detective Work [Open]   Detective Work [Open] EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 3:56 pm

"Under whose authority am I to answer?"

The sixth division captain's eyes narrowed in response to this. What disrespect. Then again, what more could be expected of a blood-thirst mongrel? Before he could answer however, the man's next words stopped him short.

"Wait a minute.. I know you, girlish black hair, check, captain's rank, check, even face, check, pole up the ass, check, arrogance... check, you are Byakuya Kuchiki aren't you?"

It had been a long time since Byakuya had been insulted like that. A very long time. No matter how much anyone disliked him, and even if they didn't respect him, no one would dare talk to him that way. They knew that, if they did, their body would be slashed to pieces to Senbonzakura. Most of the Soul Society knew what Byakuya had done to Renji when he challenged him during Rukia's execution time. If he could do that to his own lieutenant then he certainly wouldn't hesitate to do it to a stranger, would he?

"I dont fall under Soul Society's juristiction, so dont try saying under the Captain Commander's authority, as I dont follow him, but seeing as you havent attacked, I'll give ya my name, Kurochi Dendou-Myaku"

Oh, the mongrel was speaking again. It took every ounce of Byakuya's self-control to listen. Even captain's had their limit.

Kurochi Dendou-Myaku. That was his name. Byakuya hated him. Hated him more than he had hated anyone in a long time. But still, even through his rage, his expression remained cool, and even somewhat calm, if not a bit more icy than before. His gray eyes had darkened to almost black, but it was hard to tell unless you looked closely.

"I am Byakuya Kuchiki, sixth division captain of Seiretei. I do not know how you know my name, and quite frankly, I do not care. But I will not be talked to in that manner."

Drawing his zanpakto from its hilt, Byakuya stepped closer to the other. "Chire, Senbonzakura." He released his Shikai, and as thousands of what looked to be pink petals flew toward the enemy, he allowed himself a small smirk of satisfaction.

Shikai: In its Shikai, Senbonzakura's blade separates into a thousand slender, tiny blade fragments, which then fly away from the hilt, leaving only the sword's handle in Byakuya's hand. The release can be negated before it completes, such as when Yoruichi Shihōin wrapped the blade in cloth during Byakuya's short battle with Ichigo. However, if the release completes itself, then Senbonzakura is rendered near-unstoppable. While the blades are supposedly too small to be seen normally, they reflect light in such a way as to appear as cherry blossom petals. By swinging Senbonzakura's hilt, Byakuya can control the blade fragments at will, allowing him to shred opponents at a distance and break through almost any defense.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Detective Work [Open]   Detective Work [Open] EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 5:14 pm

Kurochi merely kept smirking and the blades slashed his body to bits, sure it hurt like a bitch, but he'd regenerate, as long as he had half his body, and with the speed of his regeneration he would. As the blades finally covered him, He expected Byakuya to turn around, as such, he simply rejoined his body and regenerated from the slashes. He then walked out of the blades as if nothing had happened.

Now he could have just dodged, but he wanted Byakky to know that he could not harm him. He was a terrible match for Kurochi to fight, especially with his regeneration. Kurochi smiled again. "hm... perhaps you will soon earn my respect, any man who can turn the world's most beautiful flower into a weapon of death certianly deserves it, too bad it doesnt work on me... but moreover you just proved my point about the arrogance and pole up the ass. I will say this to you only once Kuchiki." If Byakuya had known Kurochi, then he would know that he never EVER called someone their last name. His voice held authority and power, but a major seriousness, with a hint of coldness that could rival Ulquiorra's emotionlessness. "Dont let your anger control you, dont lower yourself to the weakling state of mind, be happy, whatever, but remember this." Kurochi closed his red eyes and smirked. "anger is best used when you are fighting a true enemy, not a nuetral party, afterall I am pretty sure you wouldnt want the vaizard to be angry about my death, luckily for you, I cant die" Though Kurochi knew he could, it was good to see the look on his face.

"sorry for my Rudeness Rain, but I prefer to deal with those who dont understand honor or true respect first, I'm sure in Seireitei Byakky is damn near worshipped, however he needs to learn respect does not come from power, it comes from actions.. perhaps you know this, perhaps not, it doesnt matter, you dont hold a mask of emotionlessness after all." He smiled at Kaien.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Detective Work [Open]   Detective Work [Open] EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 5:37 am

Kaien watched as it all went down, he saw first hand Byakuya lose his calm cool collective nature. Itn made Kaien think about how eaisly it is to upset the captian. He listend as the unknown person apologize for being rude, it make Kaien think that atleast he had some type of decentcy in him after all. He really didnt like the fact that Byakuya was attack the person before he got a chance to actually talk to him.

"Calm down Kuchi wait till we talk to him first and besides it dosent seem like your attack it working"

Kaien said in a kind tone. he wanted to talk before attack, he didnt want to just attack and the person dies.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki
Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Detective Work [Open]   Detective Work [Open] EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 12:56 pm

Byakuya watched as the blades tore apart the man, though he didn't feel much satisfaction. Why hadn't the man moved? Was that really all there was to him? But he obviously wasn't human....

The sixth division captain didn't move from his spot, just watched as the blades did their work. Somehow he felt this fight wasn't over yet.

Just as he thought, a moment later the same man walked out of the blades, unharmed. Byakuya wasn't surprised. But what was this man, that these powerful blades couldn't harm him? If blades couldn't, what could? Before Byakuya had time to work it out, however, Kurochi's next words hit him.

Byakuya's eyes narrowed. He hated the tone of voice he used, as if he knew best and Byakuya was just a weakling, nothing important. What right did that man have to speak that way? Byakuya's anger didn't control him. He a hot-headed one who always acted on simple anger. If you did that you would never win. But there were some times when it was all right to act on your anger, and this was one of these times. When there was an enemy, a murderer around, acting on anger was okay.

The next words out of the killer's mouth were directed at the other captain, and Byakuya didn't like it at all. It was if that man thought he was too insignificant!

"I do understand honor, much more than you do, I'm sure," Byakuya said, coldly but calmly. "Someone like you, someone who takes away life for no reason can not begin to understand honor and respect. Those who have not been taught it, as I'm sure you have not, cannot understand."

From the day he was born Byakuya had been taught these things. He needed to know them in order to lead his clan. He was, after all, the leader of one of the four noble houses of Seireitei. Without these traits there was no way he could be a good leader.

"Do not speak of things you do not know, villain."

Then Byakuya addressed Kaien, though never taking his eyes off Kurochi. The words of the other captain were not those that should be spoken by one of such high rank in this current situation.

"Captain Asakura, you realize this is a mass murderer, the very one the Soul Society has been talking about, the one we have been assigned to kill. You cannot talk to a killer, you cannot reason with a killer. This is not our task."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Detective Work [Open]   Detective Work [Open] EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 3:44 pm

"Who have I killed you arrogant peice of shit?!" With that tone of voice one could tell he was beyond pissed. He was not a killer, not without reason, yet this ignorant man decided he would. "I killed a hollow, just like you people do!" Now that pissed Kurochi off. Two things you did NOT say to him, one that he is a mindless killer, two that he is a dishonorable man. Usually people would die for such things.

"you are VERY lucky I havent the time to kill you for such insults, but unfortunately I have business elsewhere" As he turned to leave, kurochi walked a few steps, turned around and pointed at Byakuya. "winning" with that he immediately vanished with speed to match Yoruichi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Detective Work [Open]   Detective Work [Open] EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 6:12 am

As he watched Byakuya and the enemy Bicker, it really made Kaien not want to really get involed because Byakuya seem somewhat arrogant about the situation to him, and he was just so worried about what the Soul Society wanted them to do. He knew from hearing about past things that the Soul Society are wrong at some point's, so he wanted to prove it for himself.

"Captian if you alway listen to what others tell you then you will never really know that truth, untill you go out and actually find out, I am not saying the Soul Society is wrong but I want to be sure for myself and the only to do that is by talking , Also I think fighting is unessecary unless attack so clam down a little please'

With that said the man said something too Byakuya and then vanish. Kaien could chase him and proboly catvh him, but he didnt feel like it.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki
Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Detective Work [Open]   Detective Work [Open] EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 9:10 am

Before Byakuya could answer, the man had disappeared with a great amount of speed. Coward, running away instead of fighting, Byakuya thought, staring coldly at the spot where the man had been standing. There had been killings here, and the man had looked extremely suspicious. He didn't help things by showing how powerful he was. But it couldn't really been a hollow he had killed, could it?

He turned to Kaien, his eyes not softening. "This man is suspicious, do you deny that?" he asked, voice like ice. "Do you deny he looked dangerous? That he looked evil?"

Without waiting for an answer, Byakuya began to walk in the direction that the other man had come from, determined to find the one the blood-sucking man had killed and prove his theory.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Detective Work [Open]   Detective Work [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Detective Work [Open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Integrity :: The Human World :: Kagamino City-
Jump to: