Bleach Integrity

A year after Aizen's captured by the shinigami, he escapes! In the human world, people are getting killed by the hundreds. Everyone's in a panic. It IS Aizen doing the killing though, right?

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
    Important Links
    Templates
    Staff
    Head Admin
    Byakuya Kuchiki

Affiliates
    Bleach Destiny's Door
    Top posters
    Malicia Nephilim
    Hey all... and I'm leaving Vote_lcapHey all... and I'm leaving Voting_barHey all... and I'm leaving Vote_rcap 
    Shiko Rose Yu
    Hey all... and I'm leaving Vote_lcapHey all... and I'm leaving Voting_barHey all... and I'm leaving Vote_rcap 
    Valentina Heartly
    Folemy Amenta
    Byakuya Kuchiki
    Miata
    Xavier Leblanc
    Kojiro Soyoki
    Kade
    Yokkyu Fuman
    Latest topics
    » Bleach Armageddon Day v2.0
    Hey all... and I'm leaving EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 5:43 am by Oyama-kun

» Did we seriously get Hacked?
    Hey all... and I'm leaving EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 10:45 am by Malicia Nephilim

» My new site
    Hey all... and I'm leaving EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:06 pm by Folemy Amenta

» Closed
    Hey all... and I'm leaving EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:04 pm by Malicia Nephilim

» Site's back
    Hey all... and I'm leaving EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 1:26 am by Drake Nightingale

» Hey Been A While
    Hey all... and I'm leaving EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 8:42 pm by Folemy Amenta

» Drake Nightingale
    Hey all... and I'm leaving EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:08 am by Drake Nightingale

» Bleach Revolution Rpg
    Hey all... and I'm leaving EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 3:51 pm by Daniel

» Hattori Hanzo's relationships
    Hey all... and I'm leaving EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 9:31 am by Izuru Kira

Hey all... and I'm leaving

Go down 
    AuthorMessage

Hey all... and I'm leaving Empty
    PostSubject: Hey all... and I'm leaving   Hey all... and I'm leaving EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 9:19 pm

I thought I might as well say hi =^_^= On this site I shale be known as Inna, I hope to meet you all some day in this site. Can't wait to Rp with you all.
    Any way on the 26th to the 5th I'm going away, I might not be on since there might be no internet there or few Wi-Fi. Just thought to let you guys know
    Back to top Go down

Hey all... and I'm leaving
    Page 1 of 1