Bleach Integrity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Integrity

A year after Aizen's captured by the shinigami, he escapes! In the human world, people are getting killed by the hundreds. Everyone's in a panic. It IS Aizen doing the killing though, right?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Important Links
Templates
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki

Affiliates
Bleach Destiny's Door
Top posters
Malicia Nephilim
Folemy Arrives In Karakura(Open) Vote_lcapFolemy Arrives In Karakura(Open) Voting_barFolemy Arrives In Karakura(Open) Vote_rcap 
Shiko Rose Yu
Folemy Arrives In Karakura(Open) Vote_lcapFolemy Arrives In Karakura(Open) Voting_barFolemy Arrives In Karakura(Open) Vote_rcap 
Valentina Heartly
Folemy Amenta
Byakuya Kuchiki
Miata
Xavier Leblanc
Kojiro Soyoki
Kade
Yokkyu Fuman
Latest topics
» Bleach Armageddon Day v2.0
Folemy Arrives In Karakura(Open) EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 5:43 am by Oyama-kun

» Did we seriously get Hacked?
Folemy Arrives In Karakura(Open) EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 10:45 am by Malicia Nephilim

» My new site
Folemy Arrives In Karakura(Open) EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:06 pm by Folemy Amenta

» Closed
Folemy Arrives In Karakura(Open) EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:04 pm by Malicia Nephilim

» Site's back
Folemy Arrives In Karakura(Open) EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 1:26 am by Drake Nightingale

» Hey Been A While
Folemy Arrives In Karakura(Open) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 8:42 pm by Folemy Amenta

» Drake Nightingale
Folemy Arrives In Karakura(Open) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:08 am by Drake Nightingale

» Bleach Revolution Rpg
Folemy Arrives In Karakura(Open) EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 3:51 pm by Daniel

» Hattori Hanzo's relationships
Folemy Arrives In Karakura(Open) EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 9:31 am by Izuru Kira

Folemy Arrives In Karakura(Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Folemy Amenta

Folemy Amenta

Folemy Arrives In Karakura(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Folemy Arrives In Karakura(Open)   Folemy Arrives In Karakura(Open) EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:52 pm

Sun, shining as though nothing could disturb the peace of the area. This area being the downtown district of Karakura. But with this peace, there had to be something to break it, and with the sliding doors of a traditional japanese style, there came that break. From the sliding doors' opening stepped a male dressed in a dark violet kimono, with a black sash at stomach length. Wearing black leggings, and armguards. Which showed a tattoo on each of his forearms(left;bear/right;tiger). While the kimono was opened slightly at the neck, showing the tattoo bearing the dragon.(See picture, this is as described) The male was Folemy Amenta, and he had decided to wear his favorite kimono for today. A hand moved slowly through the dark violet hair he bore, the hues of his blinking and matching the color of his hair. On his hip, attached to the sash was a katana, which was named Des-Saizu to him, and a spirit of zanpakuto procured from it to stand beside him, looking around. The spirit itself was a manifestation of what people saw of Folemy himself, but with slight differences. The spirit's hair was shorter, and a lighter shade of violet. The skin however was much paler, and he bored a scar from his right jaw, down to his right pectarsal. They stood there silently for a moment, before either spoke.

"You know Sai..This quaint town has changed quite a bit since I was last here. In fact, it's getting harder to recognize it." The spirit merely nodded before speaking to his companion."Indeed, many of my old companions who would come here before we found each other would tell me of a little village surrounded in forestry. Guess that is no longer true, eh?' Sairento chuckled, nudging the other male softly. Folemy merely nodded, then motioning for the two to begin walking towards a small shop. Sairento merely followed, shrugging. Folemy noted the riceball shop's name: "Domon and Sai's Rice Shop!" This was interesting, and sairento chuckled, looking at the name himself. He hadn't realized there was another person that bore his name and this amused him. They both entered, sitting at a small table, looking around the tiny shop.

Around them, people were rushing with food, preparing more food, and there were humans paying their way. Not very good at masking his spiritual pressure, Folemy didn't bother with it, and noticed the two humans behind him and his spirit fainting, but didn't mind it much."Sai..I just remembered that I am not in a gigai, and we're in an eatery, with people unable to see us. Doesn't that strike you as slightly weird?" Sairento shrugged, resting his elbows on the table, before looking about them."Sort of, but then again, who really cares? Human food is so over-rated!" This made Folemy laugh, he had to agree. Human food didn't completely interest him anymore. Though he did miss eating without having to wear one of the clown suit gigais. Folemy sighed, wondering exactly when something exciting would be happening to them, but kept his eyes upon the door, in wait.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Folemy Arrives In Karakura(Open)   Folemy Arrives In Karakura(Open) EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 2:56 pm

[Sorry, I'm using a previous post because I'm slightly tired and sick so.. Please forgive me.]

Yayoi had left the Seireitei in order to get some information on any recent hollow attacks, as well as any humans acting a bit wierdly. In the past there had been records of humans gaining powers such as Uryuu Ishida, Orihime Inoue and Yasutora Sado [also known as Chad for those that don't know his first name]. Her body moved quickly and smoothly through the Senkai Gate which lead her into the human world. She had appeared in her gigai, in an empty park. A light smile on her lips.

"Well that was easy..." She said before walking through the park. Her outfit was no longer that of a shinigami's uniform but instead being a black and red school girl's uniform. Within her gigai, Yayoi's crimson hair was now grey, hiding her true form all together except for her facial features such as her eyes and face structure.
Spoiler:

As she walked, Yayoi smiled at the local people of the town, ignoring any flirtatious glances that came her way. 'Yeah, I get it.. Short skirt... Goodness.. Stop looking at me!' She thought as she blushed deeply, her cheeks turning a faint pink from time to time. Her arms folding over her chest as she walked, not giving too much attention to the people but picking up on hints of reitsu in the air.

As she did, she followed it, her eyes catching glance of a man in a purple and black outfit along with another walking beside him. These two seemed to stand out from the crowds of people. After years of studying reitsu and gaining knowledge that many children ignored within the academy, Yayoi had been able to learn how to spot reitsu much more vividly than usual.

Yayoi casually walked, watching the men. Her hands placed behind her back in order to keep her skirt down as she walked into the small riceball shop. While she walked in, Yayoi heard one of the two men speak of not wearing a gigai and held in her laughter, deciding to sit down with them. She walked over to the table and sat next to the man that was in purple before raising her hand a bit to order her meal. As the waiter came over, the young female spoke. "Three orders of your rice ball and dumpling combo platter, please." She said with a smile before smiling at them then at the man across from her while the waiter walked off. She then leaned her elbow on the table and placed her head on her hand before speaking once more. "Just know... Some people can see you." She said before looking around the small shop.
Back to top Go down
Folemy Amenta

Folemy Amenta

PostSubject: Re: Folemy Arrives In Karakura(Open)   Folemy Arrives In Karakura(Open) EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 3:22 pm

A bell rang in the shop, showing the arrival of some one new. Having been watching the door, Folemy instantly noticed the girl in the skirt. He began to blush, as he thought of how beautiful she was. While she began to appraoch them, Sairento silently reached across the table, smacking Folemy upside the head, causing him to snap back into reality. Folemy growled, glaring at his zanpakuto spirit as the female joined them at the table. Which admittedly, surprised him. A girl like this sitting by herself at such a table. That's what he thought until she spoke directly to the two, making folemy curse himself for not noticing the small amount of reiatsu he could sense from her. So obviously she knew they were there, but that didn't mean that either of the two would like it.

Rolling his eyes, Sairento muttered something about leaving love birds alone before disappearing back into the sword at Folemy's side. Folemy kept a simple, bored line for his lips, while looking at the female, hear tilting to the right just slightly. "What is it exactly that you want? So far that I know, I've not done anything for some one like you to come in here and sit by me and my zanpakuto spirit. So who sent you? The vizards? The espada? Really I have no interest in who sent you, but why you're here." After mentioning this to the girl, he noticed the waiter bring the three servings of riceballs and dumbling combo platters. Rolling his eyes silently, as the human set the food down. This time, he was not so quick as to leave, before catching a feel of Folemy's spiritual pressure, causing him to become lightheaded as he departed for another table.

Purple hues from the male slowly turned to the combo platters on the table, while in his head, his spirit was talking to him."Okay, so what if she's cute. She could be the enemy Sai!" Obviously the conversation could be about the female beside Folemy."Come on, when's the last time you've had a date Foly-Kun? You know it has to have been at least a couple hundred years. Just don't do anything rash." With that, the conversation was over, and Folemy looked from the food to the female, then up to the ceiling. His elbow came to rest upon the table, allowing him to rest upon the hand of which.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Folemy Arrives In Karakura(Open)   Folemy Arrives In Karakura(Open) EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 3:41 pm

As the woman was about to answer the questions, the waiter came by with her food. A kind smile on her lips as she tilted her head and gave a soft giggle, showing her appreciation got the man's services before he departed. However, watching the man's departure, he had gone a bit light in the head as there was a light rise in reiatsu. The female lightly nudged the man beside her as she then lifted one of the dumplings to her mouth, letting the sweet dough land on her tongue before she began to chew it in a calm manor, noticing the small conversation the man seemed to be having with his Zanpakuto spirit. After years of doing the same thing, it was kind of obvious to notice. Once the conversation was obviously over and she had swollowed her food, Yayoi spoke.

"To be honest.. I was going to ask you the same thing... Why are you here in my old neighborhood and why are you not in a gigai. Who are you working for and what is your mission..?" She asked before taking a light bite of one of the many riceballs. She then glanced at the man from the corner of her eye, letting him see the burgundy and light blue mixtures of color within them.

"Also, to answer you. I'm not here as an enemy, merely for information of my old little home from over seven centuries ago. I'm not an Espada or a Vizard so you can relax. Merely a wondering soul that learned a god trick or two over the years, like how to walk among the living except.. Not as me." She said, her words sounding very 'Matter Of Fact'-ly. To her, the words were not a lie but just the stretched truth. She then shifted herself to sit across the man, now that there was an open space, instead of seeming to him like she was keeping him in that one spot with no where to run. If he wanted to leave, he could simply get up.
Back to top Go down
Folemy Amenta

Folemy Amenta

PostSubject: Re: Folemy Arrives In Karakura(Open)   Folemy Arrives In Karakura(Open) EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 4:09 pm

"I work for no one...The seireitei, hueco mundo, and vizards..All the same. Order this, order that. I mean, personally I never worked with the espada. But I've hear many stories of them." Paying small attention to the way she was talking, when he found she wasn't an espada nor vizard, he conceeded she must be a soul reaper, which only unsettled him more. At this moment Sairento popped from the sword once more, gripping a rice ball, pulling it to his lips while keeping his eyes on the female. He smiled at her, taking a bite from the riceball, coming to assume her old seat. Since he found his companion wouldn't talk much to her, he saw his oppurtunity."Well beautiful, as you can see, my companion is not quite smart enough to not forget his gigai. He left it at our apartment in the high school district. Maybe you could come over sometime and give him some pointers?" The spirit began to chuckle softly, before being interrupted by a brief chop to his hand, the riceball he held shoved completely into his mouth.

While the spirit struggled to clear his mouth, Folemy rubbed his temples, shaking his head slowly. Once his mouth was clear, Sairento glared at Folemy sorely."What was that for Foly-Chan? Ever so rude in front of our guest!" Glaring silently at his spirit, he retorted:"We're in a rice shop you idiot, she's not our guest. Much less than that..It's rude to announce one's name before he can introduce himself." Shrugging, sairento shook his head at his companion before replying."Like you were gonna say anything to her Foly-Chan. You know how nervous you get around girls. Especially one as beautiful as this one!" Sairento smiled at the girl, before there was a rush of movement, the katana from Folemy's waist,sheath and all, had smacked to the top of the spirit's head."Do me a favor, and get back in this damn sword." Sairento didn't say a word, but merely glared at Folemy before pulling himself back into the sword.

Folemy shook his head, setting the sword back to its' place, before his violet eyes came back to the female before him."Sorry about..My spirit. His mouth is too big for his own good." Folemy ignored the protests within his head while he picked up a dumpling himself, sniffing it before biting onto it softly. He grimaced, before swallowing the sweet doughy thing, and tossing the rest towards a trashcan, hearing the ding that told him it went in. His eyes came back to stare into the girl's own.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Folemy Arrives In Karakura(Open)   Folemy Arrives In Karakura(Open) EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 5:37 pm

"I suppose you're right about the Espada... Though I don't really know. Even if we do have an arrancar as the fifth division's captain. She's a rogue." The female said before taking another bite of her riceball, a small smile on her lips as she enjoyed the food. It had been quite some time since she had last eaten, after all, being in a lab for weeks at a time could really harm someone's thinking and cause them to eat anything at this point. As the spirit slipped from the blade once more, Yayoi swallowed the rice in her mouth and returned her smile to the spirit, showing her more friendly side toward them both. She may had been there for business but the only ones doing anything reiatsu related were the two before her. She then took another bit from the rice ball but then began to cough on it from the spirit's suggestion.

As she cleared her throat she lightly laughed, letting the sound remain contained behind her lips. The scene before the young woman's eyes was slightly entertaining as she watched the two. She took another bite from her riceball and continuing to chew it as she gazed over the bickering men. As she heard the guest remark from the one known as "Foly-chan" by the spirit, about how she wasn't truly their guest. In a way, Yayoi's expression changed from friendly to quite reserved. It was true, she was not their guest but instead an intruder for slipping in with them so randomly as she did. A light blush on her cheeks from the spirit's comment on her being beautiful, even if it wasn't her actual appearance. She watched the man hit the spirit and the spirit made his exit, she waved a bit to the oh-so-friendly spirit.

Yayoi's eyes glanced at her meal as she placed another dumpling on her tongue and rolled it back, into her mouth. She began to chew it and swallowed the soft dough before hearing the man before her speak. With a slight nod, she showed that the light apologize was accepted. "No need to apologize. However, I should. I didn't mean to interrupt you two, I will go and leave you two be. Enjoy the rest of the food." She said before getting out of her seat. She left some money on the table and bowed toward the waiter and the chef who could be seen through a small window.
Back to top Go down
Folemy Amenta

Folemy Amenta

PostSubject: Re: Folemy Arrives In Karakura(Open)   Folemy Arrives In Karakura(Open) EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 6:05 pm

Silently, his right arm extended, hand coming onto the wrist of the girl softly. Not to restrain her, merely in an appliance of her to not leave."Would you like some company? I've got nothing more to do as of this moment." Looking down silently at the money for a moment, before he stood as well, releasing her wrist. He moved to the door, silently grasping the handle of which to pull it open for the female, nodding to her. He waited for her to cross the threshhold, leaving the shop, and while he did so, Sairento interjected into his thoughts once more.

"Come on man! I set you up already, do I have to do so again?" Folemy, shook his head, sighing as his eyes came to close."That will not be neccesary Sairento. I feel I can handle this by myself if I truly want to date this girl." Sairento would chuckle within the mind of folemy before replying."Prove it then, Foly-Chan. Why don't you invite her over to our apartment, and put the moves on her?'' Folemy sighed, shaking his head, while his eyes re-opened."I will not take her back to our apartment just to put these so called 'moves' on her. Even if I knew what you were talking about!" It was only after saying all this Folemy realized he had said this out-loud.

Violet hues widened slightly, while he looked to the female, a sweatdrop falling while the silence ensued. He wondered what her reaction would be to his sudden outburst. Whether it would be friendly or not. He only hoped it wouldn't affect her decision about having him as her company for however much longer they would 'hang out' together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Folemy Arrives In Karakura(Open)   Folemy Arrives In Karakura(Open) EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 2:27 pm

Yayoi stopped mid-step as she looked over her shoulder, glancing down at her wrist before noticing the man's grip on her. As he asked his questions she slightly nodded. "That.. Seems fine to me.." She said with a slightly shocked tone. One moment he seemed not all too pleased with her being there, after all she did intrude, but then he was asking to keep her company.

Yayoi shrugged it off and placed it under her list of 'How Men Are Weird' and just brushed it off. The female watched as the man stood up and walked to the door as she then went to the small window where the chef could be seen cooking. Her lips parted as she complimented the food before heading back toward the door. As she did, she heard the man cry out, shouting his words. A light laugh came from her as she walked toward the door and past him, nodding as she smiled. "Thank you." Were her only words as she began walking southward, crossing her arms over her chest as she walked in a calm manor beside him.

"Hm... Oh yeah! I'm Yayoi. Yayoi Koe, one of the Shinigami Captains. Nice to meet you." She said, giving a calm smile at the man as she gazed upward at him with her duo-colored eyes. Her glance then looked forward as she watched the people go by. Her silver hair of her gigai swaying behind her as she smiled at the people that went by but ignored the perverts.
Back to top Go down
Folemy Amenta

Folemy Amenta

PostSubject: Re: Folemy Arrives In Karakura(Open)   Folemy Arrives In Karakura(Open) EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 8:27 pm

Shrugging off what he had said silently, the male followed the girl out of the shop, walking at her side. His hands came to hold onto the back of his head, while he leaned back, looking at the sky. 'Hm... Oh yeah! I'm Yayoi. Yayoi Koe, one of the Shinigami Captains. Nice to meet you.' He heard these words while they walked and nodded to show he heard her, before looking over at her silently. He supposed he should tell her what his own name was but wasn't entirely sure whether she had heard of him from his days as a Shinigami in the Seiretei. True, it had been many years since his days as a lieutenant of the ninth division, but there was no telling what word got around. After a few moments of thinking however, he figured it would be alright to tell her his name as well.

"Folemy, Folemy Amenta. Former ninth division lieutenant. As well as former vizard. Now I'm a rogue vizard, trying to elude my old 'comrades'. It's been a while since I've actually seen some one from the seiretei who didn't want to to attack me, so your appearence makes me hopeful I must say." He said this in a lighter tone, looking at all the people smiling and staring at the girl he accompanied. Sighing softly at the perverts that would stare intentionally at the girl, as if they'd wanted to try something. Since it did appear she was walking alone, it was understandable.

Shaking his head silently, the male nodded towards an apartment complex after a few minutes of walking with her. He led her to a door labelled "E3", and opened the door for her. He nodded inward for her to enter, smiling softly at her. While he did so, he glared off at the perverts who seemed to be approaching. His violet hues glew slightly in the light while he stared, as if daring them to come any closer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Folemy Arrives In Karakura(Open)   Folemy Arrives In Karakura(Open) EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 9:48 pm

The female walked slowly as she heard his actual name. 'Folemy or Foly? Which should I call him? Hm.. I'll go with Folemy I guess.' She thought as she looked over at the man and nodded slightly, showing her understanding. A light smile on her lips as she walked. As for the moment, the young woman tried not to notice the perverts which she walked past. Her eyes closing for a moment but opening once more.

As her eyes opened, revealing her blue and purple orbs she noticed Folemy's slight gesture toward a building structure. Slowly Yayoi nodded as she began to walk beside him toward the building. As they moved inside, her eyes looked around at the slightly decorated wallpaper of the halls within. The young woman letting the man lead the way while she palced her hands behind her back and hummed.

As they entered a room labeled "E3" Yayoi glances around, enjoying the light decoration of the apartment. Her eyes then looked over at the man named Folemy before speaking. "If this is your home, you should get your gigai. It would make things easier and I won't look like I'm talking to myself." She said before giving off a light but slightly nervous sounding laugh.
Back to top Go down
Folemy Amenta

Folemy Amenta

PostSubject: Re: Folemy Arrives In Karakura(Open)   Folemy Arrives In Karakura(Open) EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:27 pm

Shrugging silently, the man walked towards a room in the back of the apartment. While he walked, he flicked up some lightswitches, bright flourescents coming on. WHile he reached hte back room, closing a door, the room became more noticeable. Around the place were a few trophies, pictures of Folemy and another male who seemed to look like him, only with blue colors for his violet ones. While in other pictures he was seen with the captains from the seiretei, along with his spirit. they all seemed so happy, except for folemy, who boredly stared at the camera. In another picture he just blatantly stared at some one who looked like Sosuke Aizen.

After a few minutes of shuffling around, there came from the room Folemy had entered a man dressed in a black suit with a scarlet dress shirt. The tie being black, and he adjusted it silently. He looked down at the black dress shoes he wore before running a hand through the blonde hair he had. It was just as well that his eye color was now a bright blue hue. The man pushed his hands into the pockets to his dress pants, staring over at the girl."Well..This is my gigai. Doesn't feel right if you ask me though." This voice was slightly deeper, but still much the same as Folemy's own.

The man moved over to a few of the pictures on a shelf, looking over them silently. He said nothing while he bagan to place them down onto their faces. Sighing softly, he turned back to the girl, opening the door."Shall we go, or are we staying here?" Truth be told, Folemy had no idea where they would go, but he just didn't feel like staying in one place for too long.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Folemy Arrives In Karakura(Open)   Folemy Arrives In Karakura(Open) EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 2:12 pm

Yayoi watched as the man walked away. Once he was gone she shrugged and looked around a bit more. As she saw the photos, she picked one up in her hand,noticing a man that looks much like Sosuke Aizen. Her eyes examined the picture carefully while her ears remained open for when the man would return. Her canines lightly bit her bottom lip as she began thinking rather quickly on the meaning behind the picture.

'He did say that he was once apart of the Gotei 13... He could have met Aizen so many years ago.. Possibly have been taught by him. But.. If that is the case, would he have helped Aizen escape or possibly know his whereabouts? Maybe I can-' She thought, but was cut off as the man walked back in. Her hands moving rather quickly to place the picture back in place. Her figure shifting to seem as though she had just walked over to the pictures before she looked over her shoulder at the man. A light pink came over her cheeks as she saw the man in a suit. Though she did not truly know him, Yayoi had always had a thing for guys in suits.

"I think you look very nice, handsome if I can say so." She said in a soft voice, hoping to get him a bit distracted but realizing she had failed. The man had moved over to the pictures and placed them to lay on their faces. Her head tilted as though she didn't really care but it did cause her to question. "Shall we go, or are we staying here?" Was all she heard that got her out of thinking again. Her response was a mere nod. "If we were staying here, you wouldn't need you gigai."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Folemy Arrives In Karakura(Open)   Folemy Arrives In Karakura(Open) EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 4:17 pm

Nodding silently, the male in the suit opened the door for the female, smiling softly at her comment. His cheeks filled with a slightly higher level of blood, showing the pinkish hue of blushing. While he waited for her to walk out, he looked at where the picture of he and Aizen had been, sighing softly before returning to his smile. At least today he would have a female companion for now. Nodding to her as he closed the door, he offered his arm for her to grab onto as they walked.

"I know this great restaraunt we can go to that serves amazing rotini" The italian word seemed to just roll off the tongue of the man in his gigai. His bright blue eyes met the hues of the girl for a moment, his smile widening slightly. He began to put a bit of flirtatious nature into his words, now that he was warming up to the female at hand. He began to think about it and saw he only thought of her as a female instead of Yayoi, or her name. He began to concentrate on thinking about her as that from then on, while also flirting with her.

(OOC:I believe I overthought this XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Folemy Arrives In Karakura(Open)   Folemy Arrives In Karakura(Open) EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 10:55 am

[[OOC: No such thing as over thinking!!! Now let's get on with the show!!!]]

Yayoi nodded back at the man named Folemy as she watched him open the door. She walked slowly over to the door and out of the apartment. Her hands placed behind her back as she looked at the man over her shoulder then turned on her heels. Her body now faced him as she noticed his smile and his reddening cheeks, causing her to let out a light giggle.

As Folemy offered his arm, Yayoi's arm hooked with his as her hands gripped the sleeve of his suit's jacket. "Italian sounds wonderful right about now." She said in a light but joyful voice. Her hands gripping onto his sleeve in a reassuring manor as she smiled upward toward the male. It was odd for her to just warm up to someone so quickly, let alone go out with them for a meal after just meeting them, but it seemed that Folemy was also letting her get closer to her. One minute he was rude and the next he was taking her to dinner. 'What a weird little predicament.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Folemy Arrives In Karakura(Open)   Folemy Arrives In Karakura(Open) EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 4:23 pm

The man smiled softly once more, walking in a quiet pace, one free hand of his coming to rest upon the hand of hers that was gripping his sleeve, tenderly caressing it. He looked up to the sky, their footsteps echoing softly against the cement sidewalks. The day had turned into a beautiful night after what seemed only a few minutes, but was unmistakeably hours gone by. Thanks to the street lamps the two's walk was well-lit as they made their way towards the restaraunt district of karakura.

Smiling to the girl, he gently unhooked his arm from hers, holding her hand tenderly within his own. Following this, they approached the front door of a restaraunt called: 'La Ameno Fiore'. And roses met them on either side from the hands of bus boys. Taking one for himself, he held it to Yayoi, tilting his head at her. His bright blue eyes lit up as he handed her the rose, sparkling somewhat in flourescent lighting.

(Two hours of sleep after new years got me this...Wooh.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Folemy Arrives In Karakura(Open)   Folemy Arrives In Karakura(Open) EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 12:49 pm

~BUmp~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Folemy Arrives In Karakura(Open)   Folemy Arrives In Karakura(Open) EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 6:41 pm

Yayoi walked silently beside Folemy, a shy smile coming over her lips. It was odd for her to be walking so close to someone, let alone gripping onto them and going out to dinner. The young woman's eyes glanced at the people around her as she smiled at him before glancing up at Folemy for a moment but then looking away. A faint streak of pink forming in her cheeks and over the bridge of her nose. [i]'Why am I getting so close?! I just got here! I have to check out the hollow activity! Well... Then again.. He is a spirit that once worked with Aizen possibly... And he knows of the Gotei... I guess... This counts as investigating... Yeah it does.. Right? Yeah.. Definately..'

She argued with herself within her thoughts for a moment before it coming to a quick halt. Her eyes looked up at the name of the restaurant and couldn't help but smile. As they made their way inside and eventually got a table, Yayoi's eyes began to wonder before she turned to face Folemy and say the rose before her. A shy smile came over her lips as she gently took it within her soft slender finger. "Th-Thank you.." Couldn't look away from the blue of his eyes as her own purple orbs danced with delight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Folemy Arrives In Karakura(Open)   Folemy Arrives In Karakura(Open) EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 1:30 pm

Nodding softly, the male closed his hues behind the fleshy lids on his eyes, smiling in a blissful manner. Within a few minutes, they were brought a basket of bread, and two menus. Folemy lifted his silently, tilting his head as he began to read into it. His eyes seemed more concentrated now, while he argued within his mind on what to order."What to get.." He silently shook his head, tilting it after while he pondered on what to order."Order the lobster! Show her you'resophisticated. But also, so she'll think you're loaded!"

Folemy rolled his eyes inside mind and out, before replying wihtin his mind toward the spirit occupying his zanpakuto.''Two things wrong with your plan. One: It's italian, I doubt they serve lobster. And two: she is a spirit like us, so she really has no need for human money, nor human food. That kind of dampers your plans, no?" The other spirit stayed silent and Folemy took this as a sign of resignation. Seizing the oppurtunity, he called over a waiter, pointing to something on his menu before smiling over to the girl. He could at least do something for them to enjoy themselves.

When the first waiter went away to get his order, another brought over a bottle of aged wine. Nodding first to the waiter, Folemy smiled, popping the cork from the top of the bottle. Placing the rim of the bottle to the rim of a drinking glass, he poured a generous amount into it. Repeating this, he filled another glass for her, sliding it over to rest in front of her. He waited for her to order, and gently set the bottle in the middle of the table.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Folemy Arrives In Karakura(Open)   Folemy Arrives In Karakura(Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Folemy Arrives In Karakura(Open)
Page 1 of 1