Bleach Integrity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Integrity

A year after Aizen's captured by the shinigami, he escapes! In the human world, people are getting killed by the hundreds. Everyone's in a panic. It IS Aizen doing the killing though, right?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Important Links
Templates
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki

Affiliates
Bleach Destiny's Door
Top posters
Malicia Nephilim
It's in The Blood Vote_lcapIt's in The Blood Voting_barIt's in The Blood Vote_rcap 
Shiko Rose Yu
It's in The Blood Vote_lcapIt's in The Blood Voting_barIt's in The Blood Vote_rcap 
Valentina Heartly
Folemy Amenta
Byakuya Kuchiki
Miata
Xavier Leblanc
Kojiro Soyoki
Kade
Yokkyu Fuman
Latest topics
» Bleach Armageddon Day v2.0
It's in The Blood EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 5:43 am by Oyama-kun

» Did we seriously get Hacked?
It's in The Blood EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 10:45 am by Malicia Nephilim

» My new site
It's in The Blood EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:06 pm by Folemy Amenta

» Closed
It's in The Blood EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:04 pm by Malicia Nephilim

» Site's back
It's in The Blood EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 1:26 am by Drake Nightingale

» Hey Been A While
It's in The Blood EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 8:42 pm by Folemy Amenta

» Drake Nightingale
It's in The Blood EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:08 am by Drake Nightingale

» Bleach Revolution Rpg
It's in The Blood EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 3:51 pm by Daniel

» Hattori Hanzo's relationships
It's in The Blood EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 9:31 am by Izuru Kira

It's in The Blood

Go down 
AuthorMessage

It's in The Blood Empty
PostSubject: It's in The Blood   It's in The Blood EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:47 am

Urufu Azathoth
~This life is filled with hurt
When happiness doesn't work
Trust me and take my hand
When the lights go out you will understand~

It’s in the blood. It’s always in the blood. No matter what he needed to find, who he had to contact, or what he had to achieve, he could find his answers in the blood. It only took a moment or so for the liquid to drench his tongue, than slide down his throat like crimson mercury. He was always upon the precipice of insanity, but the intense gravity of a broken mind usually took its hold on him during his feeding period. But of course, there were no other answers for the broken being that was Urufu. He had to consume the blood of the living (or undead, such as Shinigami and Hollow) to survive. It was his only option. Anything else caused the poor teenager to spew his guts forth violently in a collage of colors.

Currently, he was gums-deep in the shoulder of a sleeping man. He hadn’t heard him creep through the window after scaling the wall, an easy task for one with the strength and claws of the adolescent Azathoth. It was a simple pinch of the neck, and an artery was cut short from the rest of the body. He was soon unconscious. Drinking deeply, the man would soon be dead. Urufu had to eat… but he didn’t have to kill. Removing his jaw from the man’s flesh, he slit his palm with a delicate stroke of his claws. Using an ability known as Reverse Retribution, it was a simple matter to invoke the natural healing methods in the man’s body mixed with his own, and increase the speed at which it happened. Basically, he gave him an intense healing speed temporarily, for that specific wound.

Turning from him, he wiped his blood-stained hands and mouth off on a simple cloth draped over the window. Stepping out of the room using the actual door, he encountered the wife of the man. Luckily, she had her back turned. A small ripple went through Urufu, and he suddenly had the same appearance as the man. ”Hello Clarisse.” He said warmly, his voice a tad bit deeper then it normally was. Clarisse was his wife now, apparently. Delving into the memories of the man, he saw that he was an inner romantic, and with no one else around, he enjoyed to show it. Wrapping his arms around her waist, he pulled her close to him. ”When’s breakfast?” The memories indicated that she cooked breakfast in this house.

After a simple reply and quick kiss, Urufu broke away from his new wife. ”I’m going to go for a quick jog.” Luckily, that was a normal morning routine for James. Walking out the door slowly (so she wouldn’t turn and look at him, he was still wearing his cloak), he shimmered back into his normal form. Walking down the road whistling casually as Urufu Azathoth once more, he spiked his spiritual energy. All of the blood he just drank spiked his adrenaline. He had to burn it somehow. Perhaps a hollow or something would help him. Clenching his bloody claws into a tight fist, he heard confused shouts behind him while strolling down the street barefoot, sharp stones unnoticed under his tough feet. Clarisse had noticed James was still in bed, and probably the blood. Not caring, Urufu spiked his energy once more, and continued on his walk.

Back to top Go down

It's in The Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's in The Blood   It's in The Blood EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 4:42 pm

Katsuji was not very good when it came to spike or control reiatsu, or anything related to it. It all worked in a instinctive way, not something that could be commanded that easily, and this was one of those cases.

His spiritual pressure was kept to the minimum possible in order not to turn himself in, else by being felt, or else by the humans that would possibly die near him if that were to happen. He had to be careful in the human world if he was to remain unnoticed. He was, however, able to feel and track reiatsu, and on the top of all that he had his own tricks for the purpose.

Currently, he was hanging upside-down from the sky, walking in the same direction that Urufu, just above him and looking up (down) to him as he walked and Katsuji followed him. Normally he only hunted in Hueco Mundo due to that humans tasted awfully and could not suffice his hunger, but this time seemed to be an exception to the rule.

The Arrancar was wearing gray clothes, probably white somewhere back in time, and resembling somewhat of the arrancar army, but they were so worn it was impossible to tell accurately.
Back to top Go down

It's in The Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's in The Blood   It's in The Blood EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 8:19 pm

Yayoi had left the Seireitei in order to get some information on any recent hollow attacks, as well as any humans acting a bit wierdly. In the past there had been records of humans gaining powers such as Uryuu Ishida, Orihime Inoue and Yasutora Sado [also known as Chad for those that don't know his first name]. Her body moved quickly and smoothly through the Senkai Gate which lead her into the human world. She had appeared in her gigai, in an empty park. A light smile on her lips.

"Well that was easy..." She said before walking through the park. Her outfit was no longer that of a shinigami's uniform but instead being a black and red school girl's uniform. Within her gigai, Yayoi's crimson hair was now grey, hiding her true form all together except for her facial features such as her eyes and face structure.
Spoiler:

As she walked, Yayoi smiled at the local people of the town, ignoring any flirtatious glances that came her way. 'Yeah, I get it.. Short skirt... Goodness.. Stop looking at me!' She thought as she blushed deeply, her cheeks turning a faint pink from time to time. Her arms folding over her chest as she walked, not giving too much attention to the people but picking up on hints of reitsu in the air.

As she did, she followed it, her eyes catching glance of a man in a cloak that seemed to stand out from the crowds of people. After years of studying reitsu and gaining knowledge that many children ignored within the academy, Yayoi had been able to learn how to spot reitsu much more vividly than usual. She casually walked, watching the man but then noticing a slight figure over head. She ignored it and continued to walk.

'Quite.. The interesting human..'
Were her only thoughts.
Back to top Go down

It's in The Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's in The Blood   It's in The Blood EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 12:59 am

Urufu Azathoth

Because he was looking for a fight, Urufu was surveying for reiatsu as purely as possible, it being the one thing on his mind. Something above him caught his attention casually, making look up while he strolled through the streets of Karakura town, a gorgeous sunrise greeting him. "Oi, you up there... What the hell do you think you're doing in this dimension?" He shouted at the arrancar, thankful that no other humans would be awake at this ungodly hour, or at the very least, think he was sick or something. Sick in the head, at the very least. Leaping onto a building's lower window ledge to his right, he climbed up the side, swinging himself over the roof expertly. Flinging himself onto an adjacant, higher ledge, he progressed until he was near the Arrancar. Staring at him, he grinned. "Hey wait.. You're an arrancar." Thank you, Captain Obvious. "That should give me grounds to attack you, wouldn't it?" He asked, a slow smirk spreading on his face like thick oil in a motionless pool.

It was moments before he flung himself towards the arrancar that he realized there was another spiritually aware being in the immediate vicinity. Casting a downward glance towards the one he would eventually discover to be Yayoi, he smirked. She definately was gorgeous~ Shaking his head, Urufu tried to clear his thoughts. Although he didn't blush (such trivial things were beyond him), his mind was currently host to many innappropriate thoughts. It was hard for him to NOT be a total pervert. It was difficult because he was a young male going through puberty (he WAS only 16) combined with the lustful thoughts and hormones of all he drank from. "Why not come join the party?" He called down towards Yayoi, smiling. Looking back at the arrancar, his smile didn't fade. "The name is Urufu, by the way." He had no real intention on fighting the arrancar anymore. More important matters were at hand. Glancing back at the shinigami, his grin widened. Oh yes, MUCH more important matters.

Making himself comfortable on the rooftop of the building he was currently on, he glanced at the sun, admiring the glorious colors while absent-mindedly picking stones out of his claws. It was really annoying to walk with rocks embedded in the space between your nail and it's bed.

Back to top Go down

It's in The Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's in The Blood   It's in The Blood EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 1:30 am

He pointed his index finger towards the human when he seemed to recognize him. Katsuji disliked strong people and the boy seemed to know too much, that was boring to him in most of the cases. Just as he was climbing on a building, a red shaped light began to be built on the end of his finger, growing inch by inch and taking the form of a ball. At first it was about the size of a tennis ball, soon it was the size of a fist, and then made of the size of a football ball.

Perhaps it could keep on growing, but the most dangerous thing was that it was pointing towards Urufu at point blank. Katsuji did not notice the Shinigami just yet, that was because of the gigai, and because if Shinigamis at captain level did not use a seal to restrict their powers, they would cause more damage than any low-life hollow that could or not be lurking around could possibly manage to do, and that meant killing and hurting a lot of people just by being there.
Back to top Go down

It's in The Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's in The Blood   It's in The Blood EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 1:47 am

Yayoi continued walking until she noticed the man ahead of her also notice the upsidedown figure in the sky. A light smirk coming over her lips but it vanished as she noticed the guy begin scaling the buildings and hopped on the roof. She slightly shook her head, observing the bright red light which seemed to be a charge of reitsu, a cero.

Yayoi continued trying to walk casually until she heard words from the so called human. Her eyes looked up at him and blinked a bit as a red streak showed on her cheeks. The female quickly shook away the faint blush before placing her hands on her hips as she rolled her eyes, though he was kind of cute. 'Woah! What the heck am thinking?! I'm here to work not flirt!'

The girl continued to walk for a while, trying to as as if she didn't see the arrancar as he soon was above her head. She smirked lightly and swayed her hips a bit as she walked to taunt the human boy who had called himself Urufu. Yayoi continued to walk with her arms loosely crossed over her chest in case of engaging in a fight.
Back to top Go down

It's in The Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's in The Blood   It's in The Blood EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 10:27 am

Urufu Azathoth

The charging of the cero didn't particularly bother Urufu. It was a common reaction for the frightened to instinctively gear themselves towards the offensive immediately before surveying the situation. Besides, Urufu's perception was up a fraction, as was his speed (thanks to feeding), so he would have no trouble dodging the cero now that he was fully aware of it. Urufu was always ready to escape something. In his normal state, he had absolutely no abilities, so he needed an extra something to help him survive. This extra something was his ability to dodge the fuck out of things he sees. Of course, this was not really an ability, but more of a skill that came with common sense.

"Relax, buddy. I'm not here for a fight or anything of the like. I mean, I was intentionally, but plans change." He told the arrancar, a grin on his face that jutted his blood-stained fangs over equally blood-stained lips. "Besides, I just ate. You're of no use to me right now." He winked, standing up slowly (mainly to gain a better view of the girl below). Waving at her, he didn't realize how close he was to the edge of the building. The moment she swayed her hips and blushed, twin streams of blood ejected from Urufu's nose, propelling him over the edge of the building. Landing in a heap of cardboard boxes, he picked himself up slowly, patting dust off of his cloak. Well, if his smooth charm and befriending attitude (lol) didn't save him from the cero, perhaps falling off of a building would!

Back to top Go down

It's in The Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's in The Blood   It's in The Blood EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 10:59 am

"Rel- -The human was saying, just when the cero fired towards him. The fact that the human lacked a instinct of self-preservation convinced him to shoot in the end, people uncapable of showing any expression, "I've seen everything"-style reminded him of the former captain, and that was no good. The most common reaction from him was either not to lose time with uninteresting people and leave, or either maul them to death to avoid further encounters.

The lifes lost in the building, who was torn appart by the cero, may had been saved if they took the arrancar seriously in consideration before going like they already knew each other, but it was too late already. The sorroundings were covered in debris inmediatly as soon as the explotion was heard, and piles of smoldering remains rised violently to the sky.

Without exchanging any word, having lost interest in the human, he started to open a Garganta in order to leave the place.
Back to top Go down

It's in The Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's in The Blood   It's in The Blood EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:17 pm

Once she felt the fluctuation of the reitsu from the arrancar, Yayoi turned around and immediately popped a small green capsule in her mouth, letting a mod-soul take her gigai and run off as she showed her true form. Her crimson hair swaying as her shinigami uniform had clothed her body, her haiori draped over her being. She immediately jumped up against a building and pushed off, landing on the roof of the building and tackling the human down quickly, forcing him out of the way of the cero.

After doing this, the female's eyes looked to see the building's roof which just lost a large portion of it's upper levels. She looked down at the man known as Urufu before speaking. "Are you alright?" She asked in a concerned tone but got up rather quickly. Her eyes looked over at the arrancar and scanned him over, noticing the collar with ease before smirking.

"Katsuji Kuroi, rogue arrancar of Hueco Mundo...Should be good for questioning... If I can stop him." She said to herself as she unsheathed her zanpakuto. She then used her shunpo in the arrancar's direction, getting between him and the Garganta. As she did so she held her shikai form zanpakuto to point at the arrancar before she spoke. "I have a few questions for you. I advise you speak. I don't want to fight you or use force but I will if you force me to." Yayoi said with a stern voice.
Back to top Go down

It's in The Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's in The Blood   It's in The Blood EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 12:06 pm

Urufu Azathoth

It was a brief flicker of power, and Urufu was already tense. He had been in mid-jump away from the cero when Yayoi had tackled him. Because of the combined momentum, he was not able to land properly and landed disastrously on his arm. His wrist had been broken. It was nothing serious and he would be able to heal it without a problem. For a price. Wincing, he held his arm limply by his side. Glancing down at it, he noticed that two claws had been broken as well, the shattered remains like glass on the cold ground. "Uh... not exactly..." He murmured, his eyes shutting tightly for a moment as a pulse of white hot pain flared throughout his body. "Look.. this is going to sound weird, but I need a little of your blood." He told her quietly, his eyes never leaving the arrancar. He had attacked him for no reason, and now he would certainly pay the price. "Yeah, I definately need some of your blood. I broke my wrist, and the hemoglobin that you give me will allow for me to heal it. I will, of course, pay you back any way you wish." He told her honestly, meaning every word of it.

This arrancar was definately going to pay. Urufu didn't give a fuck if he was a rogue or not, he would still not leave this area without the knowledge that there was a monster on earth, and it was not he nor his brotherin. Unfortunately, she had used Shunpo in the middle of his speech. She hadn't heard him! He wouldn't be able to fight Bloodless and crippled. Urufu curled the fingers attached to his broken wrist into a tight fist and smashed it into his open palm, wincing slightly. Although the pain coursed through his body like a mighty river of lava condensed into his veins, he didn't care. This was not the way things were going down.

Back to top Go down

It's in The Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's in The Blood   It's in The Blood EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 10:59 pm

Its quite the opposite -He replied to the shinigami, quickly backing down further into the sky, several meters away from her, but without using Sonido for the task. It was rather only a quick movement. He said something to the shinigami that couldn't be heard properly due to the wind and the distance, but it was obvious what it was when his shape quickly changed into that of a resurrection form.

Resurrection form:

He stood in the air, on his own reiatsu still kept to the minimum, and glared towards the shinigami and the opened Garganta behind her. Different to the shinigami's, his voice sounded somewhat carefree, and could have been considered nice, that is, if not for the cero he fired, or the deep, almost harsh natural tone of his voice. The remains of a fur, a fur of what once was his hair, waved silently as the wind and the time passed by.
Back to top Go down

It's in The Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's in The Blood   It's in The Blood EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 2:52 pm

The female had not heard all of the words from the human as she had left only hearing the words "I need a little of your blood" leave his lips. She glanced over at the human and bit her lip for a second. If she moved, the arrancar could escape, if she didn't the human might get even more injuries. Feeling a shift of reiatsu, she looked over at the arrancar seeing he had changed his appearance completely. "Releasing your Resurrection now? I am not here to fight, merely question." She said once more, holding her zanpakuto fairly tightly causing the handle of the blade to rub against her skin. The cloth of the hilt scraping her skin, causing it to slowly bleed.

"I ask you once more.. Stand down and just talk. I don't want to fight you." She said once more as her eyes looked over him. Her glance shifted over to the human seeing his position at which he sat was different. She would have to activate her shikai in order to send blood to him and not move from in front of the Garganta which slowly closed behind her, after all, they can only be held open for so long.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

It's in The Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's in The Blood   It's in The Blood Empty

Back to top Go down

It's in The Blood
Page 1 of 1