Bleach Integrity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Integrity

A year after Aizen's captured by the shinigami, he escapes! In the human world, people are getting killed by the hundreds. Everyone's in a panic. It IS Aizen doing the killing though, right?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Templates
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki

Affiliates
Bleach Destiny's Door
Top posters
Malicia Nephilim
Zilo Telavu(wip) Vote_lcapZilo Telavu(wip) Voting_barZilo Telavu(wip) Vote_rcap 
Shiko Rose Yu
Valentina Heartly
Folemy Amenta
Byakuya Kuchiki
Miata
Xavier Leblanc
Kojiro Soyoki
Kade
Yokkyu Fuman
Latest topics
» Bleach Armageddon Day v2.0
Zilo Telavu(wip) EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 5:43 am by Oyama-kun

» Did we seriously get Hacked?
Zilo Telavu(wip) EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 10:45 am by Malicia Nephilim

» My new site
Zilo Telavu(wip) EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:06 pm by Folemy Amenta

» Closed
Zilo Telavu(wip) EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:04 pm by Malicia Nephilim

» Site's back
Zilo Telavu(wip) EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 1:26 am by Drake Nightingale

» Hey Been A While
Zilo Telavu(wip) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 8:42 pm by Folemy Amenta

» Drake Nightingale
Zilo Telavu(wip) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:08 am by Drake Nightingale

» Bleach Revolution Rpg
Zilo Telavu(wip) EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 3:51 pm by Daniel

» Hattori Hanzo's relationships
Zilo Telavu(wip) EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 9:31 am by Izuru Kira

Zilo Telavu(wip)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Zilo Telavu(wip) Empty
PostSubject: Zilo Telavu(wip)   Zilo Telavu(wip) EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 3:45 pm

Basic Information

Name: Zilo Telavu

Actual Age: 210
Appeared Age: 18

Appearance: Zilo Telavu(wip) 1357-724148571
Zilo is about six foot five taller then a average saiyan in his race. He has red hair and red eyes. His skin is a pale almost whitish paste looking color that doesn't seem to change. He hardly smiles. He has a sharped chin that seems indifferent. His ears are normal sized.

Clothing: Zilo has glasses that he always has on. He has a small black necklace around his neck. He wears a white shirt a tan like sweater. Under the white shirt is a orange like tank. He wears a small studded belt that he wears all the time and wears some dark dark blue jeans. He wears black shoes that match along with his jeans they seem to fit each other.

Personal Information

Likes/Dislikes: (What your character likes and dislikes)

Strength/Weaknesses: (Your character's strengths and weaknesses)

Personality: :Zilo is a man that believe that there shouldn't be anything like friends. He had been betrayed the last time he let someone talk to him and make him think otherwise. He use to be a kind and nice young man. When you find him in a good mood you will know the true him. When he is not in a good mood he is generally distant and doesn't let anyone near. He prefers to read his books instead of talking to people it is just something he does. He has a greater distrust for girls then he does for guys because they never had a reason to betray him.
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual.

Relationship Status: Single and looking.

Mask Information

Name: (Name of your inner hollow.)

Manifestation: (What your inner hollow looks like.)

Unique Ability: (The name of your unique ability and its description when your mask is on.)

Hollow Mask Appearance: (Describe what your mask looks like or an image will do.)

Duration: (How long your mask can stay out, and how long until you can use it again. 10 posts is the maximum.)

Zanpakuto Information

Zanpakuto Name: (The name of your Zanpakuto.)

Zanpakuto Looks: (What your Zanpakuto normally looks like.)

Zanpakuto Description: (A basic description of your Zanpakuto's abilities.)

Released Zanpakuto Description: (A description of your Zanpakuto's abilities are once its been released.)

Zanpakuto Release Phrase: (what you say when you release your Zanpakuto.)

Released Zanpakuto Looks: (What your Zanpakuto looks like once released.)

History and RP sample

History: (Your characters history.)

RP Sample: Zilo stood there listening to what she had to say about betrayal he tensed up and looked at her. "Listen here you can believe in holy spirit and what not. But i don't believe in the domino effect and some betrayals lead to death. If i wanted to I'd learn the damn skill to make you go back in your memories and replay that whole damn situation again to see hwo you feel afterwards." He said standing there furious. "Even you didn't deserve what happened no one did." Zilo punched the tree. Zilo wasn't a normal angel the only reason he didn't learn techniques was because of his in human strength his hand went through the tree easily making it tilt softly. "And if it wasn't for your damn betrayal you wouldn't be this way. Knowing you. You where probably a nice person back then and hadn't worried about it."

He stood completely up to his full height. "Back then maybe you cared about others and how they where treated and even then you had faith in the one you loved. I to had someone to love and i died for it. I don't want anyone dieing of betrayal ever again. Look at you you where betrayed and yet still live. Do you really know what it is to die and lose the one you loved only to find out that they truly didn't care for you and you to have a second chance to stop that from happening to people?" He shook his hand in the same spot for a minute unsure of what he was doing here trying to talk this into her.

"Some people truly don't deserve it. And thous they should never learn the emotion of what betrayal does. I didn't treat you as some damn damsel in distress. I treated you as i would a friend and if you can't see that then your blind to the rest of the world. There is no reason why you should be behaving like this. If you truly felt betrayal. You would know that no one else deserves it. And i know there is n such thing as fate or a domino effect. This is not how life goes. Everyone has their decision and betrayal is never one of them. And all because you had one little mistake. And the way you moved away shows that you are still pained by your own love one leaving you." He looked away and looked back at the tree he had hurt it in his anger he felt horrible now.

"Nothing deserves what has happened to you no one. But you have no right to say that they need to learn to mature and betrayal will be good for you. If everyone was as cold hearted as you do you think your race would live on? Do you truly believe you would be here by now? No because if betrayal was that easy you would have died just like me." He said starring at her he kept his hands at his sides clenched along with his teeth from saying anymore.

"Look i know you still care for whoever hurt you. Which shows you still have emotions there is no reason as to why you should ask liek this. You got friends that are trying to help you. People that wanna help that you haven't meet yet. That is why you don't need to fight everyone off when they try to help. Maybe one day you will see that. And maybe one day you will change but i don't think you'll change with a few words." He said starring at her. He looked at her and sighed and spoke softly. Telling her of his past. Letting her know what happened even though he knew she wouldn't care.
Back to top Go down

Zilo Telavu(wip)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Integrity :: Creation Area :: Character Creation-
Jump to: