Bleach Integrity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Integrity

A year after Aizen's captured by the shinigami, he escapes! In the human world, people are getting killed by the hundreds. Everyone's in a panic. It IS Aizen doing the killing though, right?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Templates
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki

Affiliates
Bleach Destiny's Door
Top posters
Malicia Nephilim
Relaxing For Once(open) Vote_lcapRelaxing For Once(open) Voting_barRelaxing For Once(open) Vote_rcap 
Shiko Rose Yu
Relaxing For Once(open) Vote_lcapRelaxing For Once(open) Voting_barRelaxing For Once(open) Vote_rcap 
Valentina Heartly
Folemy Amenta
Byakuya Kuchiki
Miata
Xavier Leblanc
Kojiro Soyoki
Kade
Yokkyu Fuman
Latest topics
» Bleach Armageddon Day v2.0
Relaxing For Once(open) EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 5:43 am by Oyama-kun

» Did we seriously get Hacked?
Relaxing For Once(open) EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 10:45 am by Malicia Nephilim

» My new site
Relaxing For Once(open) EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:06 pm by Folemy Amenta

» Closed
Relaxing For Once(open) EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:04 pm by Malicia Nephilim

» Site's back
Relaxing For Once(open) EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 1:26 am by Drake Nightingale

» Hey Been A While
Relaxing For Once(open) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 8:42 pm by Folemy Amenta

» Drake Nightingale
Relaxing For Once(open) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:08 am by Drake Nightingale

» Bleach Revolution Rpg
Relaxing For Once(open) EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 3:51 pm by Daniel

» Hattori Hanzo's relationships
Relaxing For Once(open) EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 9:31 am by Izuru Kira

Relaxing For Once(open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vanessa

Vanessa

Relaxing For Once(open) Empty
PostSubject: Relaxing For Once(open)   Relaxing For Once(open) EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 3:29 pm

As the darkness of the ones who settle for the greater good there was always a way to emerge from the given chance. Darkness and light two of the most used words in this world but really what is it they mean. When darkness engulfs another what path is set forth for that person, what lies ahead. As the darkness over comes the light there shall be no opening. The path one take is what proves one’s destiny, trying to change one’s fate is a path yet to be seen in this world for once. As the end of the road appoarch the heart of the destined followers of hell what is the consequence for there decision. Why must war be fought or souls be lost. Why can’t peace roam the earth for once instead of violence, What was ahead for those with eyes of hatred or those with darken hearts. There is no escape, Cause once the darkness have you there is no escape.

The day was average at best in the soul society as the squads were scattered of course it was in the morning. The other division was up and ready to take on the training as there was suppose to be a huge training session today. But not all people was fond of the training session to be truthful hey rather sleep in then get up at all. Well this was what was happening in the fifth division barrack the second in command was sound asleep like always. Well that was before a knock came at the door were she slept as there was three bodies in a single bed. The eyes of the middle female started to open as her eyes look up towards the ceiling. Her white hair a mess as she slowly move to a sitting up position as she look on both sides of her, There was a brunette and a blonde girl on each side of her. As the knocks continue she finally open her mouth”Yeah Yeah Im Coming”.

As she slip pass the girls in her bed and grabbed a towel to cover her frame she went to the door to slide it open. Her white hair drifting down her back as her soft skin would reflect from the sun.”Madame Ria Nagatashi I’ve Been Sen To Inform You There Still Is A Captain Around”he would say to her. The expression on her face you could tell she hated being disturbed when she had “Company”. Her bare feet touching the wooden floor of her room as she sighs. Her hair still a mess as she stood there she sighs and spoke to the man.”Ok thanks for the information now if you don’t mind I have company” with a nod he vanished from sight allowing her to close the door and go back to laying between the two female and went back to sleep…..
(short Blah)
Back to top Go down
Chika

Chika

Relaxing For Once(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing For Once(open)   Relaxing For Once(open) EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 4:13 pm

Chika glanced around, glad that no one had found her yet. How she had ended up in the middle of the Soul Society was completely beyond her comprehension. Her bright ice blue eyes pierced everything they landed on, watching it closely. She put her hand over her mouth as she yawned, aware that she was wearing a soul reaper uniform, the scent of saki on her breath.
Wonder who got me to drink last night... I don't recall any of it... She thought to herself as she checked the inside of her uniform. Squad... five. Shit. That's just great. Damnit, damnit, damnit, damnit... damnit. Just for good measure... Hey, Pesadilla, where in the SS am I?
you're the one with the map zanpakuto, i should be asking you. Pesadilla's hiss sounded in her head and the short white haired woman rolled her eyes. Pesadilla sounded like one of those hollows that couldn't use capitalization. She was also rather rude and cruel... like most, Chika supposed.
Oh right... Chika murmured quietly, unsheathing her zanpakuto and narrowing her eyes slowly, "Bring the Darkness, Unholy Tiger." In front of the young vizard, her short white hair messy and dark bags under her eyes, popped up a map, showing 100 miles of the SS. She started walking, turning this way and that until she reached the closest barracks to her. She glanced up and sighed, "Great.. just where I wanted to go.. the damn fifth division. Man... what should I do?"
Someone bumped into her and she turned around and hissed, her map blocking her view of the person in front of her.
"Oh... Oh crap! Lieutenant! I thought you were asleep?!" The man gasped, surprised or scared, Chika couldn't tell. It was to her convenience that she use this to her advantage.
She cleared her throat, "I took a break... from whatever I usually do. I am returning there now."
"A-alright, sir!" THe man swallowed, sounding scared certainly. Chika cocked her head to the side, that crazed look back in her eyes as she lost control of her reality. All of a sudden, it was back. She was lieutenant again, ruling her division with an iron fist.
Immediately, she raced to the door of the lieutenant and slid the door open, the map gone and her zanpakuto replaced in it's sheath by magical soul reaper powers. She didn't even notice the lieutenant and two other girls inside sleeping as she closed the door, regaining a small hold on reality again.
Great... what am I going to do...?
Back to top Go down

Relaxing For Once(open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Integrity :: Soul Society :: Gotei 13 :: 5th Division :: 5th Division Barrack-
Jump to: