Bleach Integrity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Integrity

A year after Aizen's captured by the shinigami, he escapes! In the human world, people are getting killed by the hundreds. Everyone's in a panic. It IS Aizen doing the killing though, right?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Templates
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki

Affiliates
Bleach Destiny's Door
Top posters
Malicia Nephilim
Oh my Oddness Vote_lcapOh my Oddness Voting_barOh my Oddness Vote_rcap 
Shiko Rose Yu
Valentina Heartly
Folemy Amenta
Byakuya Kuchiki
Miata
Xavier Leblanc
Kojiro Soyoki
Kade
Yokkyu Fuman
Latest topics
» Bleach Armageddon Day v2.0
Oh my Oddness EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 5:43 am by Oyama-kun

» Did we seriously get Hacked?
Oh my Oddness EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 10:45 am by Malicia Nephilim

» My new site
Oh my Oddness EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:06 pm by Folemy Amenta

» Closed
Oh my Oddness EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:04 pm by Malicia Nephilim

» Site's back
Oh my Oddness EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 1:26 am by Drake Nightingale

» Hey Been A While
Oh my Oddness EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 8:42 pm by Folemy Amenta

» Drake Nightingale
Oh my Oddness EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:08 am by Drake Nightingale

» Bleach Revolution Rpg
Oh my Oddness EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 3:51 pm by Daniel

» Hattori Hanzo's relationships
Oh my Oddness EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 9:31 am by Izuru Kira

Oh my Oddness

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Oh my Oddness Empty
PostSubject: Oh my Oddness   Oh my Oddness EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 1:01 pm

Kurochi was having a rather boring day. He had decided to go on a walk through the park, but these damn hollows kept popping up. He began wondering if some idiot released a bait again. He had killed at least a hundred by now, but they were seriously annoying. The beasts did not want to stop coming, he had been killing them singularly, but now he was annoyed. He simply pulled out his pistols and shot off a bullet towards each hollow, killing most and making the rest flee. He momentarily wondered what the hell just happened.
Back to top Go down
Miata

Miata

Oh my Oddness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh my Oddness   Oh my Oddness EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 1:09 pm

"Ha!!" a heavy blade could come crashing down on a Hollow's mask cleaving the creature in two. At the other end of the sword was what appeared to be a young girl wearing a brown cloak. Under the cloak she wore a basic black and white uniform. She would land swinging the blade as if it weighed nothing as the hollow vanished. Her head would snap up as she saw another Hollow and shook her head. Running forward she would bring her blade up smashing the hollow's mask from below as it too vanished. Third one..something is going on

The sound of gunfire drew her attention as she saw Hollows run from where it had come from. Cutting her way through the ones that were in her path she headed towards the source of the gunfire. Upon arriving she saw a man holing a pair of pistols. So that explains the gun fire "Who are you?" She would look over at him her heavy blade resting on her shoulders.
Back to top Go down

Oh my Oddness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh my Oddness   Oh my Oddness EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 1:15 pm

"Kurochi, residential Vizard, you?" He asked. He had presumed she was obviously a shinigami, but it was polite to let people introduce themselves. Whoever she was he did not have information on her, which was not a good thing. He wondered what zane was going to do now. The girl infront of him was rather short, compared to his incredible seven foot height.

"any idea what caused all the hollows?" He said. He had seen recent hollow attacks but this many was simply outrageous. Who even had acess to the bait required for that? Aizen had no need for them, he ordered them... didnt he? Kurochi's eyes widened slightly. Even though he had next to no reiatsu, it pulsed for a short second.
Back to top Go down
Miata

Miata

Oh my Oddness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh my Oddness   Oh my Oddness EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 3:42 pm

"Miata Shinigami 8th squad." She would looked around the area a bit her eyes narrowing slightly as she did. There did not seem to be anything int he area that would have attracted so many Hollows as she had seen. Her six senses were all very acute but even with them she could not figure what had summoned them. She looked at..or more accurately looked up at Kurochi. He was really really tall and it was not because she was short this time. He had said he was a Vizard, she had heard of them, Shinigami whom had gained hollow powers.

She would think a bit on this before she began to speak again. "I do not suppose you know what attracted all the Hollows here, or maybe you know of something that could have done that?" She had once read about something called Hollow bait but to be honest she had not found much information about it and had not put too much thought into the idea. After all not many people would want to attract hollows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oh my Oddness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh my Oddness   Oh my Oddness Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh my Oddness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Integrity :: The Human World :: Karakura Town :: Other Areas-
Jump to: