Bleach Integrity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Integrity

A year after Aizen's captured by the shinigami, he escapes! In the human world, people are getting killed by the hundreds. Everyone's in a panic. It IS Aizen doing the killing though, right?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Templates
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki

Affiliates
Bleach Destiny's Door
Top posters
Malicia Nephilim
Mourning (open to the first person) Vote_lcapMourning (open to the first person) Voting_barMourning (open to the first person) Vote_rcap 
Shiko Rose Yu
Mourning (open to the first person) Vote_lcapMourning (open to the first person) Voting_barMourning (open to the first person) Vote_rcap 
Valentina Heartly
Folemy Amenta
Byakuya Kuchiki
Miata
Xavier Leblanc
Kojiro Soyoki
Kade
Yokkyu Fuman
Latest topics
» Bleach Armageddon Day v2.0
Mourning (open to the first person) EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 5:43 am by Oyama-kun

» Did we seriously get Hacked?
Mourning (open to the first person) EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 10:45 am by Malicia Nephilim

» My new site
Mourning (open to the first person) EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:06 pm by Folemy Amenta

» Closed
Mourning (open to the first person) EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:04 pm by Malicia Nephilim

» Site's back
Mourning (open to the first person) EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 1:26 am by Drake Nightingale

» Hey Been A While
Mourning (open to the first person) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 8:42 pm by Folemy Amenta

» Drake Nightingale
Mourning (open to the first person) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:08 am by Drake Nightingale

» Bleach Revolution Rpg
Mourning (open to the first person) EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 3:51 pm by Daniel

» Hattori Hanzo's relationships
Mourning (open to the first person) EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 9:31 am by Izuru Kira

Mourning (open to the first person)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miata

Miata

Mourning (open to the first person) Empty
PostSubject: Mourning (open to the first person)   Mourning (open to the first person) EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 11:24 pm

Miata walked through the streets of Rukon district 14 her browm cloak and white hair blowing a bit in the light breeze. She would pause to wave to people here and there as she went smiling. These people were her family, had been her family for the past couple hundred years and as such is was always a pleasure to see them again. Even with her busy life as a high ranked Shinigami she still tried ot make time for her family. But to day that was not the only reason she was here no today here was something else she needed to do.

She would walk until she reached stone monument, nothing fancy just a large stone with an old sword stuck into the top of it. In the stone have the following words engraved on it

Zen
Master
Friend
Protector

She would sigh as she knelt in frotn fo the stone. Hello master..it's been a while i know but I'm here to tell you I finally became a Shinigami just like you. I know you didn't like the way Seireitei was run but still not to blame the people...I've tried hard to and to my surprise they can be rather nice. she would sigh a bit a few tears leaking from her eyes. "I..I miss you so much master..I want you to be here..to tell me how proud you are of me..to teach me, to point out my mistakes" She began to sob. "I miss you so much"
Back to top Go down

Mourning (open to the first person)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Integrity :: Soul Society :: Rukongai-
Jump to: