Bleach Integrity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Integrity

A year after Aizen's captured by the shinigami, he escapes! In the human world, people are getting killed by the hundreds. Everyone's in a panic. It IS Aizen doing the killing though, right?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Templates
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki

Affiliates
Bleach Destiny's Door
Top posters
Malicia Nephilim
The River :: Forever Flowing Vote_lcapThe River :: Forever Flowing Voting_barThe River :: Forever Flowing Vote_rcap 
Shiko Rose Yu
The River :: Forever Flowing Vote_lcapThe River :: Forever Flowing Voting_barThe River :: Forever Flowing Vote_rcap 
Valentina Heartly
Folemy Amenta
Byakuya Kuchiki
Miata
Xavier Leblanc
Kojiro Soyoki
Kade
Yokkyu Fuman
Latest topics
» Bleach Armageddon Day v2.0
The River :: Forever Flowing EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 5:43 am by Oyama-kun

» Did we seriously get Hacked?
The River :: Forever Flowing EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 10:45 am by Malicia Nephilim

» My new site
The River :: Forever Flowing EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:06 pm by Folemy Amenta

» Closed
The River :: Forever Flowing EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:04 pm by Malicia Nephilim

» Site's back
The River :: Forever Flowing EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 1:26 am by Drake Nightingale

» Hey Been A While
The River :: Forever Flowing EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 8:42 pm by Folemy Amenta

» Drake Nightingale
The River :: Forever Flowing EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:08 am by Drake Nightingale

» Bleach Revolution Rpg
The River :: Forever Flowing EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 3:51 pm by Daniel

» Hattori Hanzo's relationships
The River :: Forever Flowing EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 9:31 am by Izuru Kira

The River :: Forever Flowing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Beef Jerky

Beef Jerky

The River :: Forever Flowing Empty
PostSubject: The River :: Forever Flowing   The River :: Forever Flowing EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 10:13 pm

A figure dressed in the garbs of a typical student, sat on the hillside far away from the road and the rest of humanity. A book in hand, the figure would flip the page and keep her easy pink hues locked on the words on the pages : losing herself within the story, and the reality it would behold. The young female would narrow her eyes, as she would flip the page and begin anew; further wrapping herself within its development. She also found herself fond of such stories that took place in a reality where it could one day become a real tragedy. However, she learned to take all the facts in, so one day she could use it to her benefit. It may have not looked like it, but the young female, so isolated and alone, was a monster of a very special kind. One who sought the blood of war and battle, but at the same time repulsed it so utterly. Truly a confusing specimen with a split personality to match. However, with a sudden break of wind, the young female student would remove a pen from her vest and click the button. Almost frictioning her book into combustion, she would begin to write a few words..completely wrapped in the novel at hand...until the pen would suddenly stop moving, and she would look up towards the sky.

"..One day..I can feel it. The end shall come.." The young female spoke in a very bland tone, as her dull eyes watched the clouds pass by. The words..The End..They were as branded in her mind as her own name. What these words meant to her wasn't important at the time..Nor was in relevant. She simply waited..as though she was expecting something to arrive very soon.
Back to top Go down
Miata

Miata

PostSubject: Re: The River :: Forever Flowing   The River :: Forever Flowing EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 10:28 pm

Geez noise..how is one to focus when there is a party going on next to one's room? miata had gone to the human world for a bit to cool off after Kyo had the brilliant idea of starting his little Lieutenant party. that was all well and good but one she was not allowed to go being only a 3rd seat and two they were not exactly quiet. She floated over a hillside before she landed on it laying back sighing. Her fingers interlaced as she put her hands behind her head sighing contently. A soft wind would blow her cloak and her hair a bit. It may not be Rukon or even Burma but it's still nice.

It was thens he noticed there was another person on the hillside, a young girl in the dress of what a typical student would wear. She also had what at first glance seemed to be a normal book but as she looked at it more Miata could see the book was anything but. shaking her head she put it back down on her hands sighing. Well it was not like the girl could see her anyways so she would not worry about it.
Back to top Go down
Beef Jerky

Beef Jerky

PostSubject: Re: The River :: Forever Flowing   The River :: Forever Flowing EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 10:42 pm

A shift of those perfect pink hues..The student, the oh so average student, shifted those eyes of hers to their corners. She would peer at the weird being that had appeared seemingly out of nowhere, in the grassy field near her. Soon words would begin to make their self present upon the book in her hand. Words of jealously and seclusion. Of one escaping the joy and bliss of others, simply because they were not invited. The young student, named Minako, would begin to cross out these words in her book. Ending them..Repudiating them..So she would be able to simply write in her own thoughts and ideals in their place. It was a simple process that brought no suspicion to herself. She would simply add in a few words, after removing all the previous short term memories that had been blotted onto her pages from the mysterious female. With this done, the young student would stand and hold her book open with the palm of her hand. She didn't close it yet, meaning her false memories she had began to imprint within the mysterious figure's head near her had not gone through as of yet. With a simple greeting such as, "Hey you." Minako would have began to make her way towards the Shinigami. Her pen was in hand...sitting as normal as ever.

"It must be rough not being invited to such an event. Most likely a shame, is it not? In my personal opinion, I believe you deserve better than such treatment..And so, I am here to speak to you on a specific subject.." The student would speak with a confident, yet bland tone. She used all the information learned from the pages of her book, and the mind of the shinigami to know why she left her domain to come to the human world. With that knowledge, manipulation was easy. Now to only push it further.."Respect should be earned, and I believe you deserve some coming your way..But they don't. They didn't even acknowledge you enough, to simply let you join their party. That is the highest level of disrespect..don't you agree?"

Human Ability::Fullbring:
Back to top Go down
Miata

Miata

PostSubject: Re: The River :: Forever Flowing   The River :: Forever Flowing EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 10:51 pm

Miata would blink a few times as she sensed something off. she could not put her finger on it but someone or something was messing with her mind or something. she placed a hand on her forehead, perhaps it was her imagination? That did not seem to possible as she was not the paranoid type but still something was making her feel uneasy. She glanced over at the student, she seemed to be writing something in that strange book of hers, crossing things out as if she was not satisfied with them. she raised an eyebrow to her but did not pay too much mind.

What did get her attention though happened a few second later as the girl turned and actually spoke to her. That was odd as she was sure that normal people could not see her as such this person was not normal. to make matters even more confusing she seemed to have read her mind as she spoke what she had been thinking a few moments ago. "I'm not jealous,I'm not evena fan of parties. I just wish they did not make noise" she sighed as she stood to look up at the girl. Damn i'm short... "As for respect..maybe you have a point but it is also respectful to let them be when they have made it clear it is a private party"
Back to top Go down
Beef Jerky

Beef Jerky

PostSubject: Re: The River :: Forever Flowing   The River :: Forever Flowing EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 11:01 pm

"..Are you sure of this? Don't you recall their harsh words and methods when you simply wanted to speak to one of them?" As Minako stated this, she would click her pen and the memories she wrote within the pages of her book, would be transplanted into the shinigami's mind. Memories of the LTs ridiculing her. Purposely making her feel like dirt. With these images and words being imprinted within, the shinigami would be able to recall their disrespectful antics with ease. How they spat on the ground she walked, and gave her the blind's eye. The most disrespectful actions one could give to someone simply trying to assist them. Minako's hues would flash, as her book remained open and she made sure that the memory of her clicking her pen did not show up..just incase the girl would have gotten suspicious of the latent thoughts suddenly coming forth with a simple click of a black pen. Minako went even father to implant memories of herself into the shinigami's skull. This would not have been the first time they have spoken..No, Minako would have came across the girl alittle earlier, giving her a hand when she had felt so down on how the heads of the soul society treated her. Just simple nudges to get her on the shinigami's good side..Nothing too big.

"So..Miata-chan..They treat you so wrongly there. It is truly horrible. I believe you should gain your respect..and I am always here to help you, just like earlier.." False memories..a true manipulator to say the least. The young student would begin to scribble words within her book once again, and would stop suddenly to look at the girl infront of her. "What do you say, Miata? I bet you could show them just how important you really are. I'm behind you one hundred percent!" Fake enthusiasm..how quaint. The book was still in palm and the new words had already been erased and replaced..Minako awaited the girls second response..this time she was ready to make more drastic moves..

Fullbring Tech:
Back to top Go down
Miata

Miata

PostSubject: Re: The River :: Forever Flowing   The River :: Forever Flowing EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 11:08 pm

"Your right" Miata would suddenly be filled with anger as she remembered what they had done to her. The disdain the disrespect the damn arrogance. she remembered this so vibrantly so clear. This is why she hated Shinigami, they were self serving arrogant bastards. Even when she was one of them she was still treated poorly. After all her training all her hard work and even after obtaining the rank of 3rd Seat she still was not treated well by them..how dare they!!

Her fists would clench as she looked at Minako sighing. "Sorry Minako I don't mean to put this all on you but your one of the few people I can talk to about all of this. she would sigh sitting back down. Even with all of this she could not shake the feeling that something was wrong, that something was messing with her mind. something was not right and even in her anger she was trying to figure out what it was.
Back to top Go down
Beef Jerky

Beef Jerky

PostSubject: Re: The River :: Forever Flowing   The River :: Forever Flowing EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 11:18 pm

Minako sat beside her while keeping the book in hand, and the pen in the other. Her dull pink hues focused upon the shinigami as she gave a slight tilt of the head and a devious smile. "Miata-chan..I've been thinking. You're surely not the only one who has to deal with their ignorance when it comes to respect. With your charisma, I'm sure you can assemble some followers with your same ideals, don't you think? People who are willing to fight for respect..!" The student would lean into the shinigami to give her a slight push, before letting her smile widen even more. "..And you know what? I'm going to help you. I can be very persuasive." The girl would let a slight chuckle escape her lips, as she would already have a plan in mind. "I need to ask you a favor, however. Would you be willing to steal me one of those outfits that you have on? It will make interaction between us ever so easier, don't you agree?" This was true. If the shinigami were to become suspicious of Miata, then they would surely send a squad to investigate her. Dealings with a human could have dire consequences. So instead, if she were to disguise herself as one of them, then surely it would hit a loophole and she would be able to go undetected..And even if things didn't work out, Minako had serious doubt that the shinigami knew the complete details of a power such as her..It wasn't the same, nor was it close..
Back to top Go down
Miata

Miata

PostSubject: Re: The River :: Forever Flowing   The River :: Forever Flowing EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 11:32 pm

"you think so yes followers i think your right" Miata would smile but suddenly her mind became flooded with memories. how strange they were not that old but the new ones seemed to have covered them up

"Here take him this medicine..he'll be ok within 24 hours"

"Miata thanks for your help with basic studies"

"Hey Miata don't feel to bad about not being strong, your still pretty tough"

"I must say you are one of the best students I've ever had"

"Miata Seireitei is corrupt to be sure..but most Shinigami are kind...do not judge them so harshly"

"She is tricking you! Listen not!!!"

More and more voices filled her head as she narrowed her eyes. Something was wrong. These words, all these kinds words had come from Shinigami both important and not, except for that last voice, that last one she had not idea where is had come from but it had been the thing she needed to snap out of it.

As the girl requested that she steal a uniform Miata would draw her swords. "Crush my foes, Colossal!" Slamming the sword backs together she would swing down with a heavy blade aiming at the girl. "I know not what games you are playing with me but it would be wise to play them with me no longer." she lifted the large sword with little effort as she pointed it at Minako.
Back to top Go down
Beef Jerky

Beef Jerky

PostSubject: Re: The River :: Forever Flowing   The River :: Forever Flowing EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 11:43 pm

The words within the book would become fluttered, revealing that more memories were coming within her skull, and was hindering the results of the earlier brainwashing. Minako's eyes would once again become dull. "..Troublesome.." Would be the last word Minako would let escape her lips, as she would push herself away from the girl and slide into a stop on the hill. The attack just missed, and would have most likely hit if the young student didn't take notice of the words becoming so flustered within the pages. Her pen immediately hit the pages of her book and began to cross our and eradicate the new form of memories coming in. Apparently they were long lasting memories that had to have happened throughout her life time, meaning no matter how many times she erased them, they would resurface a few minutes later..So annoying. "This is not a game, Miata-chan. I truly wished to put your mind in bliss. Apparently, you are not ready for such a gift..The gift of my fullbring, "End of Words."" The young woman would slide her pen across her finger's as the new memories would have been crossed out, but not yet imprinted again. Instead, Minako would make her pen transmogrify into a blade that resembled a Zanpakuto.

"We could have been friends, you know? It's a shame..Because now I will have to take those clothes of yours by force..!" As she said this, she shot forward at an impressive speed with her blade in her right hand and the book in the other. Suddenly she would slam the book shut, erasing the short term memories the girl had, which ultimately erased her current though process and why she was standing there with her blade. In the time it would take for her to analyze the situation, Minako would have already slice passed her, hitting an arm if it connected [which it most likely did] and slicing the muscle so she couldn't hold her blade with her full strength. Once this was done, Minako would slide to a stop and open the book, staring down at the pages with her blade still in hand. "Miata-chan..We should be comrades...Why do you want it to come to this?"

Techniques Used:
Back to top Go down
Miata

Miata

PostSubject: Re: The River :: Forever Flowing   The River :: Forever Flowing EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 11:53 pm

Miata would narrow her eyes as she looked over the girl. she was no normal human not she could see her and on top of that she had some power that had manipulated her mind and that book and pen had been the key. She explained it as something called a Fullbring, a full bring called End of Worlds. she was not sure what a fullbring was nor did the girl explain it to her. Rather she formed her pen into a sword and ran at her. Miata raised her own blade and swung it to permanent the attack, the six foot blade hissing through the air.

Suddenly her mind would go blank as the girl slammed the book shut. she paused a second and would have gotten a nasty slice on her arm had she reacted on pure reflex. Time and time again her Master had trained to read moves and dodge until she no longer hand to think about it. She would sigh as she girl spoke further. "Then why do you not just talk to me? Ask me for what you need without the mind games. It's rather hard to trust you when you manipulate my mind like that"
Back to top Go down
Beef Jerky

Beef Jerky

PostSubject: Re: The River :: Forever Flowing   The River :: Forever Flowing EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 12:02 am

Minako would tap the blade's edge on her shoulder while continuing to read the book, not making any eye contact with the girl. "I want to see your world. Won't you take me there?" The girl would speak with her calm voice, as the black blade would slide across her vest. Perhaps the shinigami was right, and she should have simply asked. But where was the fun in something such as that? This was her first interaction with a shinigami in such a way. She couldn't help but smile, as she would suddenly close her book and turn towards the girl. "Would you really risk your life to take a human such as myself, to your realm? If I were to force myself in, then no punishment would come to you, now would it?" The student would begin to walk towards the shinigami once again, book in hand and blade at the ready. However, this time she would simply attack with a basic slash to make contact with the opposing sword, almost as though she was testing it. "I'm so intrigued..I must see this world you call home, Miata-chan..! The psychics of such a world must be different than this one here. I bet it is amazing..Hehe!"
Back to top Go down
Miata

Miata

PostSubject: Re: The River :: Forever Flowing   The River :: Forever Flowing EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 12:08 am

"You'd be surprised what I'd do" Miata took a step forward her heavy blade in front fo her in a guard position . Still though despite the fact that the blade weighed over 200 pounds to her it was light as a feather. She would press forward a bit as the girl swung the black blade at her. to Miata it had been a very simple move but tot he girl it would be like a massive weight impacted on her blade. Well in fact it had impacted on her blade.

"Here in lies the problem, unless your a Shinigami or a soul you cannot even enter Soul Society. so unless you wish to die or know someone who can turn you into a soul there is no way for you to come to my world..what I can do is this" she would reach out to tap the book. "Use your book and read my mind" she would think about all she knew about Soul Society as a location. the book would read the landmarks, the people and the general atmosphere. She would not think about anything else though as it was not what she considered part of her world.
Back to top Go down
Beef Jerky

Beef Jerky

PostSubject: Re: The River :: Forever Flowing   The River :: Forever Flowing EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 12:16 am

Minako's eyes would widen at the information received..Especially the part about her needing to be a soul..though the intense weight of her blade was now forcing Minako to slide back in the grass, and she would simply jump back and away from her opponent and flip her book to an open position. "I don't get it..A Soul? So what, am I to die to enter such a place? Ludicrous!" The student would exclaim at the shinigami, while reading the words within the book. Her black blade would begin to shrink and suddenly become a regular pen as before, as her pink hues would stare at the words in disbelief. "I thank you, Miata-chan..and I must apologize for the way I carried this conversation between us, but I must ask a final question.." Minako would turn towards the girl with a look of desperation in her vibrant, pink hues. "Tell me! Is there a way for me to traverse the gap between my own world and yours, without losing my body in the process?? Is there really no other way??"
Back to top Go down
Miata

Miata

PostSubject: Re: The River :: Forever Flowing   The River :: Forever Flowing EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 12:25 am

"As far as i know yes you need to die to enter Soul society..it is the afterlife after all" Miata would sigh as she tossed held up her blade and wih a flash of light the massive blade turned back into two twin kodachi. She sheathed her weapons before she turned back to Minako. "I accept your apology had i been in your situation I may have done the same." she would smile a bit as she turned to leave.

As the gate rose to take her back to Seireitei she turned back as Minako asked her question. "to be honest with you I'm sure there is a way but as to what it is I really have no idea" In her research she knew humans had entered Soul society before but she had no idea how they had done so. "sorry I could not be of more help..I will see you around" With that she stepped into the gate and was gone.
Back to top Go down
Beef Jerky

Beef Jerky

PostSubject: Re: The River :: Forever Flowing   The River :: Forever Flowing EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 12:28 am

The young student would watch the soul reaper leave beyond the gate..She couldn't help but be envious of the girl. She could traverse both worlds on a whim, while she was stuck on the earth realm. "Tch..I'll find a way. I have too.." With that said, Minako would have opened her book and began to read the pages once again, placing the end of the pen in her mouth. She walked up the hill and headed home, more annoyed than ever, but happy she found some sort of information on the society of reapers..Now it was her job to find a way there..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The River :: Forever Flowing   The River :: Forever Flowing Empty

Back to top Go down

The River :: Forever Flowing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Integrity :: The Human World :: Karakura Town :: Other Areas-
Jump to: