Bleach Integrity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Integrity

A year after Aizen's captured by the shinigami, he escapes! In the human world, people are getting killed by the hundreds. Everyone's in a panic. It IS Aizen doing the killing though, right?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Templates
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki

Affiliates
Bleach Destiny's Door
Top posters
Malicia Nephilim
Shinshirou, Takanashi [W.I.P] Vote_lcapShinshirou, Takanashi [W.I.P] Voting_barShinshirou, Takanashi [W.I.P] Vote_rcap 
Shiko Rose Yu
Shinshirou, Takanashi [W.I.P] Vote_lcapShinshirou, Takanashi [W.I.P] Voting_barShinshirou, Takanashi [W.I.P] Vote_rcap 
Valentina Heartly
Folemy Amenta
Byakuya Kuchiki
Miata
Xavier Leblanc
Kojiro Soyoki
Kade
Yokkyu Fuman
Latest topics
» Bleach Armageddon Day v2.0
Shinshirou, Takanashi [W.I.P] EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 5:43 am by Oyama-kun

» Did we seriously get Hacked?
Shinshirou, Takanashi [W.I.P] EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 10:45 am by Malicia Nephilim

» My new site
Shinshirou, Takanashi [W.I.P] EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:06 pm by Folemy Amenta

» Closed
Shinshirou, Takanashi [W.I.P] EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:04 pm by Malicia Nephilim

» Site's back
Shinshirou, Takanashi [W.I.P] EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 1:26 am by Drake Nightingale

» Hey Been A While
Shinshirou, Takanashi [W.I.P] EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 8:42 pm by Folemy Amenta

» Drake Nightingale
Shinshirou, Takanashi [W.I.P] EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:08 am by Drake Nightingale

» Bleach Revolution Rpg
Shinshirou, Takanashi [W.I.P] EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 3:51 pm by Daniel

» Hattori Hanzo's relationships
Shinshirou, Takanashi [W.I.P] EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 9:31 am by Izuru Kira

Shinshirou, Takanashi [W.I.P]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Shinshirou, Takanashi [W.I.P] Empty
PostSubject: Shinshirou, Takanashi [W.I.P]   Shinshirou, Takanashi [W.I.P] EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 11:18 am

Basic Information

Name: Shinshirou, Takanashi

Real Age: 290

Appeared Age: 29

Division: Second Division

Organization: Onmitsukidō, executive militia member

Appearance:
Shinshirou, Takanashi [W.I.P] Shinsh10
*Note: I did not create this image, though I have modified the original to suit my tastes. The original picture was created from alishmcmalish of deviantart. It can be found here.

Many tend to find Shinshirou to be a rather unique individual judging by his physical appearance, however people tend to avoid him due to his disturbing demeanor towards humanity. Shinshirou often causes others to feel intimidated due to the astounding difference in height between himself and another. Shinshirou is officially known as one of the tallest men that Soul Society has ever known, he towers most if not all others at the astounding height of 6'8". Though unlike most tall men Shinshirou has a small frame thus giving him more of a slender muscular look as opposed to a giant bulk of muscle. Many suspect of Shinshirou to be severely under weighted due to his small frame and how tall he is, Shinshirou however weighs a healthy 201 pounds which surprises many people; some in which not convinced tried to lift him off the ground as to prove that he must be lying, that is if someone managed to make Shinshirou agree to it. Shinshiro's weight does not affect his shunpos in any way, he had trained the entirety of his physic extensively to counter this.

Shinshirou's hair is obviously untamed by the brush, allowed to grow freely thus resulting in having strands of hair stick out here and there, some strands stick out and remain that way appearing as if they defy gravity. There are many who believe him to dye his hair, seeing as his hair is silver colored and oddly enough he has black streaks of hair. However, Shinshirou naturally has two different colors. Oddly enough, the backside of his head has it's hair trimmed, though it is usually covered up by some strand of hair. If you thought that his hair wasn't odd wait until you see his eyebrows. If one would look at his slim eyebrows carefully, one would realize that one is silver colored while the other is a darker color. Before Shinshirou had joined the second division, he had long hair that dropped to the floor. It had been cut to it's current state to allow Shinshirou to have his mobility further improved.

Shinshirou has golden colored eyes, never revealing much of his emotions, always ever so focused on the task at hand; his gaze is often compared to that of a hawk. Through the extensive outdoor training that he regularly does, he had gained a light tan. This along other factors make him appear rather exotic. Almost as if in his past life he wasn't Japanese and that his ethnicity would belong to a Persian prince or somewhere along those lines. Shinshirou's nails are darker colored due to personal preference, he also wears dark brown colored bandages on his arms that go from the upper area of his elbow to his knuckles. This is to ensure that whenever he performs Hakuda, that he wouldn't be able to make a mistake in aligning his fingers and thus when hitting something cause them to break. One would often see Shinshirou use throwing knives without handles, smoke bombs and the like during assassin missions.

Unlike many shinigami, he had gotten rid of the traditional black colored kosode and instead replaced it with a sleeveless crop top [A shirt with it's bottom cut off]. This crop top appears to be quite dirty, originally it had a white color but through intensive training it slowly turned into this permanent beige color. This crop top allows for even further mobility improvement, if you looked below the crop tio you'd see a part of Shinshirou's highly defined ten-pack. Shinshirou wears a navy blue colored cape with a yellow colored circle-dot pattern on the bottom, it's inside is a white colored with a pattern of rectangular with yellow colored edges. Shinshirou's squad, insignia and his rank along with his name is sewn on the back with yellow thread. He often discards this cape during combat as it is shown to hinder his mobility around the battle field. His squad's insignia is tattooed unto his right shoulder.

He also wears the traditional black colored hakama that the shinigami tend to wear, but it was modified to allow him further mobility. The sides of his hips are visible as the cloth was cut off while the front flap remained along with the back flap, both attached to one another with a piece of string of shorts. He also wears the traditional belt, though it looks like it is in the same state as his crop top, it is worn slanted downwards from the right side. Underneath the belt lies another belt, going across the opposite side just like the other belt. This belt is in the same style as his cape, blue colored and it has yellow colored lines on the belt's segments. He wears the traditional brown colored tabi though he does not wear the white socks most shinigami are seen wearing.

Personal Information

Likes/Dislikes: (What your character likes and dislikes)

Strength/Weaknesses: (Your character's strengths and weaknesses)

Personality: (How your character acts alone and with others. What's normal for them.)

Sexual Orientation: Asexual

Relationship Status: Not looking.

Other Techniques: (Here's a place for you to post any other techniques that your character may have, such as flash-step.)

History and RP Sample

History: (Your character's history. The higher your rank the longer your history should be.)

RP Sample: (Give an example of how you RP.)
Back to top Go down

Shinshirou, Takanashi [W.I.P]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Integrity :: Creation Area :: Character Creation-
Jump to: