Bleach Integrity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Integrity

A year after Aizen's captured by the shinigami, he escapes! In the human world, people are getting killed by the hundreds. Everyone's in a panic. It IS Aizen doing the killing though, right?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Templates
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki

Affiliates
Bleach Destiny's Door
Top posters
Malicia Nephilim
An Unusual Day Vote_lcapAn Unusual Day Voting_barAn Unusual Day Vote_rcap 
Shiko Rose Yu
Valentina Heartly
Folemy Amenta
Byakuya Kuchiki
Miata
Xavier Leblanc
Kojiro Soyoki
Kade
Yokkyu Fuman
Latest topics
» Bleach Armageddon Day v2.0
An Unusual Day EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 5:43 am by Oyama-kun

» Did we seriously get Hacked?
An Unusual Day EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 10:45 am by Malicia Nephilim

» My new site
An Unusual Day EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:06 pm by Folemy Amenta

» Closed
An Unusual Day EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:04 pm by Malicia Nephilim

» Site's back
An Unusual Day EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 1:26 am by Drake Nightingale

» Hey Been A While
An Unusual Day EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 8:42 pm by Folemy Amenta

» Drake Nightingale
An Unusual Day EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:08 am by Drake Nightingale

» Bleach Revolution Rpg
An Unusual Day EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 3:51 pm by Daniel

» Hattori Hanzo's relationships
An Unusual Day EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 9:31 am by Izuru Kira

An Unusual Day

Go down 
AuthorMessage

An Unusual Day Empty
PostSubject: An Unusual Day   An Unusual Day EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 12:06 pm

The desert was a hot and dry wasteland for humans, but a great home for hollows. The lack of sunlight in hueco mundo was actually relaxing, and it was not that hot. Kurochi had come here by following an escaping hollow, though he was not sure where he ended up. He had needed a spy for this espada group that was coming together, if he could get a rogue to agree, he could easily get a spy, he had one for the Shinigami, he just needed the arrancar. Course, if Zane wanted info too, Kurochi would gladly tell him, unless it was something he did not need to know. He pondered on this as he walked over another dune, just wandering around for a rogue. He had plenty of time to waste.
Back to top Go down

An Unusual Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Unusual Day   An Unusual Day EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 3:42 pm

The Sprirtual Pressure within the air soon thinned.. then grew heavy.. a black hole rifting open within the air.. four black fingrs gripped the sie sliding it open. A single foot stepped out as Raidens body followed. Raidens body producing nothing but energy, his pitch blue pupils looking around.. they shot down twords this.. Shinigami? Thnking it ws a Shinigami his eyes turned pitch yellow. Aburstof pure Reitsu flew off raidens body around him. Lightning streaks lifting off ito the air as he spoke

It looks like you have traveled into the wrong place... shinigami.

Raidens left hand holding his blade revese, his Reitsu sworming up around him as if he were to attack. Raidens body soon rifted garanta shut, a "swish" sound being heard, Raidens bo appeared 8 meters infront of this "thing" traveling through the White deseret. The clouds above this baron wasteland grew thick.. thunder storm clouds to be more exact. Bolts of lightning streaking through the air, hitting the sand randomly.. it was all around Raiden.

To travel into the Hucho Mundo was a mistake... I can be.. a "kind" guy.. but in a time like this.. you have mad a huge mistake

Raidens voice was calm, deep, but stern.. he was playing around.. if this guy wanted to play he was about to get fucked up. Raiden will watch to see..
Back to top Go down

An Unusual Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Unusual Day   An Unusual Day EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 4:23 pm

"unless you wish to die, I suggest you do NOT threaten me again, mongrel." Kurochi stated evenly. He was slightly annoyed, this child was arrogant, then again it was hard to not be when your opponent had so little reiatsu, of course he knew he could easily beat the child, but he needed a spy, killing an espada would not help him in any way. Did this ignorant kid really think he was that good? This kid must be senile, not that he was surprised, all people, regardless of race had bad quirks, arrogance, or other things, it didnt matter. The world was filled with idiots, and a genuis would prosper, so Kurochi knew he could use this to his own advantage.

"If you wish to die, continue threatening me until I remove your heart from your chest." He said. If he was threatened again, he would truly rip the heart from his chest, and drink the blood of the fallen enemy. He was getting annoyed by the rats choice of words. He had two choices. Kill the annoying one, and risk alerting the Espada leader of his pressence, or Walk calmly away and look for a spy, hoping the idiot would not follow him. Regardless of rank, this one was not on the level required to beat Kurochi. Kurochi was trying to show restraint, but the man was too annoying, so he had one more chance.

Kurochi had the fault of getting annoyed by a few sentences, because he could understand many hidden emotions and feelings behind the sentences. He was not paitent and would not hesitate to kill if annoyed, fortunately for the Primera he had been relaxing lately and been kind enough not to act on the first word. However, despite his appearance, Kurochi was quickly losing paitence. This child of an arrancar was powerful, sure, but he had no experience, maybe he had some luck and wouldnt die, or maybe he would be retarded and threaten Kurochi again, either way Kurochi didnt care.

"regardless of your annoying talk I am merely wandering around, it would be benificial to both of us if you ignore the fact that I am here and let me on with my walk. I do so enjoy the peaceful walks in the night, and with no sun... Besides I have not been ordered to kill you, and My master might wish to make peace with you espada, I do not know yet, so kindly shut the fuck up and get out of my way."
Back to top Go down

An Unusual Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Unusual Day   An Unusual Day EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 4:56 pm

Raiden knew that his anger would over welm him.. the fact of the matter is there both the same rank.. so it would just be pointless. Raiden didnt have to time deal withpeople who thought there power was overwelming to everyone else. Turning he entered another garganta and left.

((exit))
Back to top Go down

An Unusual Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Unusual Day   An Unusual Day EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:55 pm

Damn sand! Damn heat! Damn everything that was in this place! Why did it have to be so full of sand anyway, huh? So what if it was a desert! Whoever made the thing called "desert" should be killed! Who the hell would want to walk about in this thing for hours on end? Couldn't they have made a forest or something here? At least there were trees in a forest! And maybe a stream, too! And water! Damn, Grimmjow was thirsty. He hadn't had anything to drink in days since he was trying to stay away from the other Espada and they were in the places that there was most likely water. Before he knew it, Grimmjow had walked right into the path of another being dressed in red. Fuck, he was so weak he didn't even sense it!
Back to top Go down

An Unusual Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Unusual Day   An Unusual Day EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 2:09 pm

Kurochi stopped momentarily. This arrancar couldnt be aligned with the espada, he didnt seem to notice he was there, and Kurochi knew that the espada would have threatened him already. "hello there arrancar.. My name is Kurochi, may I ask yours?"
Back to top Go down

An Unusual Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Unusual Day   An Unusual Day EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 2:18 pm

Fuck, it was speaking to him! This damn creature, why couldn't he be left in piece for just once in his life?!

"None of your fucking buisness," Grimmjow growled, glaring at the other. "What the hell are you doing here anyway? Are you another one who wants me dead? You gonna try and kill me?" Despite his annoyance, Grimmjow was never one to pass up a fight.

"If you try you're gonna die, I'll make sure of it," the blue haired ex-espada muttered, his fangs showing.
Back to top Go down

An Unusual Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Unusual Day   An Unusual Day EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 2:22 pm

Kurochi rose his wrist. "I guess I got some time to kill.. and a fight every now and then does make everything a bit more interesting, eh?." He smirked. Grimmjow probably beleive his reiatsu was his power. "but to tell you the truth, I want you.. alive" He smirked his devious crazed smirk.
Back to top Go down

An Unusual Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Unusual Day   An Unusual Day EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 2:28 pm

(... oh God, I just realized I have no idea how to use Hierro and his techs -_- well, I'll try my best)

"Yeah? Well you're gonna fuckin' die then." Grimmjow's usual arrogant smirk was back, and his strength seemed to be returning a bit now that he was fired up. Hearing Kurochi's next words, however, made him stop and blink for a moment. "What do ya mean 'want me alive'? Want me alive for what? Are you going to be like that damn Espada Szayel and try to experiment on me or something?" Grimmjow's eyes narrowed at the thought of that. When Szayel was alive he was always trying to experiment on the other Espada. "Well no matter, I'll just kill ya before anything else!"
Back to top Go down

An Unusual Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Unusual Day   An Unusual Day EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 2:37 pm

"nothing like that, though that is a good suggestion, you will be very important to my plans." In this statement was hidden meaning, and it seemed as if Aizen was speaking it. Kurochi was much worse than Aizen though, due to his nature of revival and he could easily convince an army it would be wiser to jump off a cliff rather than fight him. He was simply born to lead, though he was not that confident. Infact in part of his plan he would have to absorb a leader of a race in order to get the leadership trait.

(dont worry, I wont use my regeneration that bad, so Ill lose on purpose... unless you wanna fight fully >.>)
Back to top Go down

An Unusual Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Unusual Day   An Unusual Day EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 2:50 pm

His plans? What the hell kind of plans were those?! "I'm not being a part of any fucking plans," Grimmjow growled, glaring at the other. "Why the hell can't people leave me alone and let me be free?!" This was sort of a reference to Nishi, since Grimmjow still wasn't over the Cero Espada showing up and asking him to join him.

"Get ready to die, asshole!" Concentrating his spiritual energy, Grimmjow summoned a cero in the palm of his hand and released it at Kurochi.
Back to top Go down

An Unusual Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Unusual Day   An Unusual Day EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 2:55 pm

Kurochi smirked and ripped out his pistol. The gun was overly large and very powerful. Its bullets were made of reiatsu. He immediately dodged the cero by jumping to the left. He shot a small reiatsu bullet at Grimmjow, though his heirro would lessen the damage it would still feel like a punch to the stomache, of course it was weaker than a punch from Kurochi, but still hurt like a bitch.

At least he thought he dodged the cero, appearently the cero was faster than he thought, and managed to burn his arm slightly, he did not want to reveal his regeneration during this fight either, grimmjow might be connected enough to find a weakness for it.
Back to top Go down

An Unusual Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Unusual Day   An Unusual Day EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 5:03 pm

Grimmjow frowned when the other pulled the gun out. What was that? He'd never seen anything like it before. It certainly wasn't some sort of zanpakuto.... Grimmjow had no time to move as the bullet was coming at him, then hit him in the arm. Unfortunately, it was the same arm a hollow had damaged the other day. "What the fuck?!" The former espada growled, glaring at Kurochi. Now he was mad. "You're gonna fucking pay!!!" He raced at Kurochi with his zanpakuto straight out, preparing to cut the other to pieces.
Back to top Go down

An Unusual Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Unusual Day   An Unusual Day EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 5:08 pm

Kurochi usually wouldve simply let the blade hit him, but he was not going to resort to regeneration. He attempted to dod the blade, however he spent too much time thinking that time. His arm hit the ground with a thud. "AGH! son of a rabid giant donkey!" He shouted. He could take the pain. He immediatly shot another bullet at Grimmjow's chest, pouring the little reiatsu he had in it, forgeting momentarily that he had shit reiatsu. And now he was tired Just great, just FUCKING great!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

An Unusual Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Unusual Day   An Unusual Day Empty

Back to top Go down

An Unusual Day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Integrity :: Hueco Mundo :: Desert-
Jump to: