Bleach Integrity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Integrity

A year after Aizen's captured by the shinigami, he escapes! In the human world, people are getting killed by the hundreds. Everyone's in a panic. It IS Aizen doing the killing though, right?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Templates
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki

Affiliates
Bleach Destiny's Door
Top posters
Malicia Nephilim
False Reports Vote_lcapFalse Reports Voting_barFalse Reports Vote_rcap 
Shiko Rose Yu
Valentina Heartly
Folemy Amenta
Byakuya Kuchiki
Miata
Xavier Leblanc
Kojiro Soyoki
Kade
Yokkyu Fuman
Latest topics
» Bleach Armageddon Day v2.0
False Reports EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 5:43 am by Oyama-kun

» Did we seriously get Hacked?
False Reports EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 10:45 am by Malicia Nephilim

» My new site
False Reports EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:06 pm by Folemy Amenta

» Closed
False Reports EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:04 pm by Malicia Nephilim

» Site's back
False Reports EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 1:26 am by Drake Nightingale

» Hey Been A While
False Reports EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 8:42 pm by Folemy Amenta

» Drake Nightingale
False Reports EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:08 am by Drake Nightingale

» Bleach Revolution Rpg
False Reports EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 3:51 pm by Daniel

» Hattori Hanzo's relationships
False Reports EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 9:31 am by Izuru Kira

False Reports

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yokkyu Fuman

False Reports Empty
PostSubject: False Reports   False Reports EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 11:02 pm

Yokkyu was in the dimly lit Quarters of the 9th Division Barracks as usual, with his Haori removed from his shoulders, and the torso area of his Shinigami robes exposed. He was of course training his muscles to ensure he still had the muscle memory of battling as a Ninja still in tact. He had a stuffed practice dummy, and was attacking it lightning quick using Koshijutsu - Bone Fingers. A hand to hand fighting style which used the opponents nerve endings and pressure points against them, effectively disabling certain parts of the body with simply but effective taps with ones finger. As Yokkyu hit one point on each shoulder, and one on the neck, it seemed a blur to anyone watching, but Yokkyu had grabbed his sword and in the span of maybe two seconds at tops, Yokkyu had landed two hits on the practice dummy, severing the right shoulders tendon, ensuring the right arm couldn't move, and the tendon near the ankle of ones foot, ensuring their leg would be inoperable. Yokkyu nodded his pleasure at his act of obvious rememberance, and sheathed his sword, which lay on the left side of his hip. Without even have broken a sweat, Yokkyu walked back to his desk and pulled his robes to cover his exposed torso, and relished at the warmth and comfort of the simple yet luxurious robes. Of course he would never outrightly show his pleasure at his own prowess, nor his effection towards the glorious robes he wore. As was the same feeling with that luxurious Haori of his, which he was simply dying to put back on.

The symbol of my seat and my power.... he thought to himself, smirking as it slipped past the left shoulder, through the sleeve, and once again with the opposite side. He quickly tied the sash around his waist, and it had done well to hide most of his midsection, the only thing visible from that area was the hilt of his Zanpakutou. Next came the additions of his clothing, putting on the simple plate armor over his chest, followed by the glorious spiked pauldron, then with the wolf pelt scard around his neck, left to drape down his back as he walked or ran. Once all was tucked firmly and comfortable against his strong and agile body, he cleared his throat and began to walk towards the window in his office, when he heard the all-too-familiar screech of those god forsaken, damned black and red Hell Butterflies. He couldn't hear what it said, but he knew it was for him, or for a Captain by the urgency in its voice. Promptly, Yokkyu opened his windows and was bombarded with the irritating barks of commands and orders from the damned thing. He couldn't quite make out what it was saying, for it was simply too loud. For a second, Yokkyu thought of striking the thing down with his claws, rendering it nothing more but two butterfly wings. He quickly dismissed the blasphemous thought, and tried to pay attention as to what it might be saying. He caught the last portion pretty clearly, but it offered no help as to mission details. ptains, report to the World of the Living IMMEDIATELY! it had said, cutting off the obvious word "Captains".

It shouted its mesage once more, this time Yokkyu was able to hear it, however. Aizen has been spotted in the World of the Living, Karakura Town! All Captains report to the World of the Living IMMEDIATELY!. Yokkyu was simply at a loss for words. DEspite being strong enough to be a part of Squad 0, it had sent shivers down Yokkyu's spine to know he was being sent after Aizen Sosuke, the most notorious criminal the world has ever known. Despite his obvious fears, Yokkyu knew he had to perform the duty, as it was simply his job. Yokkyu nodded, and allowed the butterfly to land on his finger, Yokkyu's personal response to "Lead me to the Senkaimon". The butterfly understood and quit its barking and fluttered away out of the door, Yokkyu following quickly behind. The two went outside Seireitei and into a weired gated room, where four members of the Kido Corps waited to unlock the Senkaimon to the World of the Living. As Yokkyu entered the room, they all bowed to the strongest Captain in Soul Society, reverently shouting, It is an honor, Captain Fuman!. Yokkyu nodded his approval as the team held their hands out, and a bright Senkaimon opened up, revealing a dark purple realm known as the Dangai. Not wanting to waste any time, Yokkyu couldnt help but notice he was the only Captain answering the message... Obviously the others either didnt hear or didn't go out to perform duties. Such a shameful cowardice on their behalves... And with that thought, Yokkyu slipped into the Dangai, the Hell Butterfly leading the way to the World of the Living.
Back to top Go down

False Reports Empty
PostSubject: Re: False Reports   False Reports EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 11:26 pm

Kurochi had recently finished his first true order from Zane. He had never been ordered to do anything before, as Zane seemed to not care about what anyone did as long as they did not die. Zane was definitely and odd one, but he was certianly better than nothing. Kurochi was too used to taking orders to go without anything. He was no leader, that was sure.

He picked up his hat and put it on, shading his face in the dark night. His orange tinted glasses hid his eyes, covering the only inhuman thing about him. His long black hair covered half of his face, making the only visible thing his glasses, which reflected a orange glow. He was dressed with his usual red trenchcoat, black shirt and pants. He looked rather suspicous, but due to his intimidating body he would not be bothered by humans. He had sensed immense reiatsu and was going to follow it now.

The sight he saw was one he wished to not see for quite some time. Aizen. He was appearently murdering and eating some random shinigami. The fool might as well be full hollow now. He was undetected by Aizen, due to Aizen ignoring the small amount of reiatsu that he was able to detect. Aizen appeared to be done, and opened a garganta. Kurochi sighed in releif. If there was one person he did not wish to fight it would have to be Aizen, if only due to him being smart enough to discover his weakness.

Kurochi walked out once Aizen had vanished. The area was clear but all of a few hollows, all but one of which were escaping in gargantas. Kurochi shrugged and appeared next to the last hollow with a burst of speed. He picked the hollow up and sank his fangs into its neck, draining it of its blood and life. He dropped his hands and held it up with no more than his own teeth. He also noticed the creature had clawed into him, nothing major, but a minor annoyance. Of course when losing half you body is a minor annoyance, anything is.

He suddenly saw a Senkaimon open and watched as shinigami came out, never letting the creature fall from his mouth. What were shinigami here for? they couldnt have detected Aizen's reiatsu in such a short time could they? Zane would need to know this, if just due to Soul Society being better at detection than previously thought. Then came the attacks from the shinigami. He ignored them as he continued draining the beast.
Back to top Go down
Yokkyu Fuman

False Reports Empty
PostSubject: Re: False Reports   False Reports EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 11:50 pm

Yokkyu had stepped through the Senkaimon, and bowed low to the Hell Butterfly, and had sent it on its way. He felt the small pressures of minor hollows, and to his luck, had came right into a man who had just finished devouring a hollows neck. Yokkyu couldn't readily tell what he was, most likely being a Bount, for that was typical of a Bount to do - to eat its victim. Some did it by devouring, and some did it by drinking blood. This was likely one of those blood sucking bounts, and Yokkyu did not sit well with bounts, for they were too much like Arrancar. But smething about this man stuck out - he didnt look or seem to be evil. It was strange indeed. Yokkyu looked into the mans eyes, not thinking himself a fool for standing out in the open while staring at the man. Yokkyu's guard was obviously up and high, but he had simply closed his eyes, deciding to ignore the man. He concentrated for a second, and opene dhis eyes, and saw many many waving spiritual threads flowing about. Thousands of which were white and flailing happily in the spiritual wind. There was only one that was red, which meant only one Shinigami, and Yokkyu smirked and grabbed at it, thinking it to be Aizens, but when he opened his eyes to regard the weilder of the thread, he was surprised to see that it was the hollow devouring male he thought to have been a bount.

Yokkyu's expression changed from surprise to a knowing grin, as he looked back into the male's eyes. He was a strange one - he was a Shinigami who drank the blood of hollows? Shame on him, he knew he should have cleansed the soul of a hollow and sent it to the Soul Society. Yokkyu was ready to scold the unjust Shinigami when he was slapped across the face by his wits. A red trench coat? Black shirt and pants? No, this was no lawful Shinigami, it had to of been a Rogue. Either a Rogue, or... No, It cant be. I don't recognize him. Yokkyu thought, dismissing the thought of the male being a Vizard. Yokkyu's stare bit into the man's soul, although not literally, he tried to see the man for what he was. He felt little pressure exerting from this one, but knew better by his stature to doubt his prowess and abilities. Yokkyu did not, however, have any accurate way of knowing if the male was as strong, stronger, or weaker than him, though Yokkyu had thought it to be weaker for the simple fact that most powerful Shinigami have high pressure as well as high power. It was a blessing for the Shinigami, whether he realized it or not, for the Shinigami did not have to worry so much about constantly suppressing the size of his sword so it wouldn't be a skyscraper... or larger, like Yokkyu's was. He was, after all, the most powerful Shinigami in Soul Society, except for the Captain Commander of course. Hmm, yes. The most powerful.... Yokkyu boasted within the boundaries of his mind.

Yokkyu's slight and likely unnoticable smirk had vanished completely, and he looked into the Shinigami's eyes. What have we here... Yokkyu began with an expressionless tone, making no movement for his zanpakutou, or a movement to imply he was ready for battle. After he spoke the sentence, the wind blew gently, forcing Yokkyu's luscious white fair to flow to the left, exposing the right side of his face, and gently disturbing the robes of his Shinigami attire, but doing nothing to the protective armor on the outside. What is an out-of-uniform Shinigami doing so far away from Soul Society? he continued, knowing in full that he could rest easy, seeing as Aizen had somehow left. His mission was to go to the World of the Living to confront Aizen, not to hollow him wherever he might have went. And with that thought, Yokkyu was completely relieved. However, he had decided to keep his mind completely on the Shinigami, for he knew it was his duty to return any rogue for sentencing. Especially since he was the Former 2nd Squad Captain, and Former Commander in Chief of the Onmitsukido, as well as likely the most respected Shinigami in Soul Society. He had duties and titles to live up to. He was known not only for his strength, but for his speed. He was likely as quick, or on par with, possibly even faster than the famed Yoruichi with speed and shunpo, but Yokkyu felt as though he never would know, as he never knew where the find the wretched female. Yokkyu Fuman, Captain of Squad Nine, Former Captain of Squad 2, and Former Commander in Chief of the Onmitsukido. Yourself? Yokkyu asked while mentally, but not physically, preparing for battle against the rogue. It shouldn't be too hard. Yokkyu reasoned.
Back to top Go down

False Reports Empty
PostSubject: Re: False Reports   False Reports EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 12:05 am

Although the minor shinigami had impaled him he kept drinking from the hollow until it was barely alive. He then, discretely pulled out his gun, and shot a reiatsu bullet straight through its heart. It was how he cleansed souls. He had no true sword. He was not a shinigami, not ever. He was an odd one, but a powerful one, as he had ignored the stabbing wounds and even pushed them out with ease, pushing the shinigami around him away.

"are your men always so jumpy? Its a pleasure to meet you, my name is Kurochi Dendou-Myaku, Vizard of sorts" He mumbled the last two words, knowing the man would not understand his odd way of becoming a Vizard. Few could even hope to understand it afterall. He appearently had immense strength, though little reiatsu. Unknown to the shinigami, he was likely the fastest currently alive.

"please call your subordinates off of me, I beleive we have a truce between the Vizard and Seireitei, so I doubt attacking one would be a good idea" He smirked, not one of mirth or cockiness, it appeared to be his way of smiling. It truly was, he was slightly arrogant, mostly because he has found no way to die yet. He loved to show his opponents true fear, the fear of nothing.

Kurochi pushed the remaining shinigami off of him, and regenerated so fast barely any blood was lost, and if one paid close attention it seemed as if the blood was absorbing back into him through his feet. He stepped closer to Yokkyu. "I was never a formal shinigami, I am a Vizard of a different origin, before any of that, let me ask you, why is a captain such as yourself here in the world of the living, and without a limiter too, tell me, are you here for Aizen? He left moments ago, I was lucky enough not to be noticed. I may seem like a coward, but I know what fights I can win, and which I cant, that would definitely be one I cant."

The captains were in the world of the living? This meant that Aizen was more important than previously thought. Perhaps he would be of use later, but for that Kurochi knew he would have to get stronger. He seemed unaffected by the reiatsu of the shinigami, a trait derived from his immense strength. He was around three times stronger than Kenpachi Zaraki, and about as fast as Yoruichi, but his reiatsu levels were only as high as.. Orihime's?!
Back to top Go down
Yokkyu Fuman

False Reports Empty
PostSubject: Re: False Reports   False Reports EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 12:31 am

Yokkyu regarded the Shinigami who had surrounded around the Shinigami. Who wasn't a Shinigami, but really a Vizard... 'of sorts', he had said. Very strange, but Yokkyu guessed it would explain how strange the man was. But no matter, Yokkyu's eyes regarded the Shinigami for an instant, and said simply, They're none of my Squad. I have no command over them. he said matter-of-factly. The revelation that the man was a Vizard had eased Yokkyu's shoulders. He was glad that he didn't have to attempt to ensure a life was taken that day, but he would never let the feeling escape the depths of his brain. Something the Vizard had said sort of struck Yokkyu as curious. Something about there being a truce between Soul Society and the Vizards, but that had not been so. He regarded the statement for a bit longer, and brought that to the depths of his mind as well. No, I remember no records of treaty. Soul Society only worked hand in hand with the Vizards for the enemy of their enemy was an ally, thus the Shinigami had temporarily accepted the Vizards... That must be it. Yokkyu said as he remembered no formal truce between the two. Despite Aizen breaking out, there was no need to unite in a sort of alliance against him, not as of yet anyway. Aizen had lost his Zanpakutou during the war, the Hogyoku removed it from his spirit. Though the man was indeed able to escape from the lowest levels of Shinigami Prison, he had not caused any real harm as of yet. No, no truce was what Yokkyu had decided.

And so, of course, Yokkyu would reiterate that information. No. he stated flatly and without emotion, as to prove he was sure of his words. A temporary time at most he replied shortly after, and he knew the Vizard would catch his reference to the truce he believed to be active. He shook his head, as to even further confirm it as fact, he knew that would be against the law. Central 46 would never allow such a thing. In fact, i'd likely be imprisoned for treason if they knew I refuse to act against you. he said simply, giving the Vizard an approving nod. The nod was not what the Vizard could discern for himself, it was more of a personal gesture from Yokkyu, showing himself that he had been able to accept the Vizards, regardless of if he knew it to be wrong. It only proved to them that they were far from cowards and had at least somewhat embraced the powers of their most hated enemies. The hollows. And truly it didn't bother Yokkyu one bit to know that this sort-of shinigami had turned to a Vizard. The method did not matter to Yokkyu, as did not the state of him being a Vizard. It was all good. However, Yokkyu took a moment to regard the other thing the man had said. He had inquired about a particular Aizen Sosuke. Had he been sent here to find the man? Of course he was, but he knew better than to so outrightedly hand out his mission details. With an annoyed roll of his eyes, he regarded the vizard once more.

Maybe I was. It surely would explain a lot. But maybe I was here for another reason. Whatever that reason being, it is none of your concern. The business of the Gotei does not concern you, unless it is the imprisonment and execution of your unlawful powers. Yokkyu stated coldly, with thick venom in his voice, as if he had somewhat given in to the shinigami portion that had despised the Vizard. He realized his mistake and was quick to reply with another sentence, If they could catch you. he said, giving a slight wink towards the Vizard, showing the Vizard that Yokkyu believed he could hold his own if he was destined to become imprisoned and executed. Yokkyu also regarded the comment about not having a limiter on. Good for the Vizard that Yokkyu had not been consciencely dealing with his reiatsu. The pressure of it now, which was likely to be great, was it at its natural level, with no suppression. Possible he could have the pressureless male feel something, for it was common knowledge that when two Pressures battled, the higher pressure would have an effect on the lower pressure, usually despite a difference in strength. But Yokkyu didn't know if that held true for this Vizard 'of sorts'. And he knew better than to release his reiatsu, for there was absolutely no need to destroy the beautiful landscape with its magnificent and mighty pressure. That and Yokkyu would likely be punished for such carelessness... Do not worry. You are no coward. I do not want to fight him either. Im surprised im the only Captain who answered the call to arms... he said, sighing. He had decided to give the mission away, as it made no real difference whether or not the Vizard knew.
Back to top Go down

False Reports Empty
PostSubject: Re: False Reports   False Reports EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 11:12 am

"you seem to know much of us, yet we know little of you.. interesting." This man would definitely need to be reported, perhaps he could serve later as a spy, once his trust in the seireitei was broken. He seemed to have a liking to the vaizards, perhaps he could use this to make him gain a dislike for the Central 46. "its not a true truce, but with soul society still weakened, I doubt anyone would be stupid enough to order a Vaizard hunt. You say our powers are unlawful, yet we have gained full control of hollows, the only one you need to worry about is Ichigo Kurosaki, he is the only one who has not mastered his hollow.... yet."

Kurochi smirked. He coul easily run and escape the situation, but this would prove more useful to him and Zane if he stayed. "and no, I highly doubt they could catch me, the only one able to do that would likely be Yoruichi, but she was banished with the vaizard and has a connection with us, so I doubt it, though it might be possible, I'm not bragging though, I know there are a few who could beat me with raw strength, let alone speed. It is why I have so little reiatsu."

"You seem to have a dislike for the laws regarding Vaizard...mind explaining why?" Kurochi asked. He would need to know everything if he was to break Yokkyu's trust of Central 46. He smirked again. The man before him could be incredibly useful for ascencion.

He noticed the shinigami sorrounding him had disappeared, probably hunting down a few hollows, since there was a captain to deal with him. Deal with him? Of course this statement would become litteral soon enough. He just had to gain his trust.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

False Reports Empty
PostSubject: Re: False Reports   False Reports Empty

Back to top Go down

False Reports
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Integrity :: The Human World :: Karakura Town :: Other Areas-
Jump to: