Bleach Integrity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Integrity

A year after Aizen's captured by the shinigami, he escapes! In the human world, people are getting killed by the hundreds. Everyone's in a panic. It IS Aizen doing the killing though, right?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
    Important Links
    Templates
    Staff
    Head Admin
    Byakuya Kuchiki

Affiliates
    Bleach Destiny's Door
    Top posters
    Malicia Nephilim
    Kojiro Soyoki{Done} Vote_lcapKojiro Soyoki{Done} Voting_barKojiro Soyoki{Done} Vote_rcap 
    Shiko Rose Yu
    Kojiro Soyoki{Done} Vote_lcapKojiro Soyoki{Done} Voting_barKojiro Soyoki{Done} Vote_rcap 
    Valentina Heartly
    Folemy Amenta
    Byakuya Kuchiki
    Miata
    Xavier Leblanc
    Kojiro Soyoki
    Kade
    Yokkyu Fuman
    Latest topics
    » Bleach Armageddon Day v2.0
    Kojiro Soyoki{Done} EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 5:43 am by Oyama-kun

» Did we seriously get Hacked?
    Kojiro Soyoki{Done} EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 10:45 am by Malicia Nephilim

» My new site
    Kojiro Soyoki{Done} EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:06 pm by Folemy Amenta

» Closed
    Kojiro Soyoki{Done} EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:04 pm by Malicia Nephilim

» Site's back
    Kojiro Soyoki{Done} EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 1:26 am by Drake Nightingale

» Hey Been A While
    Kojiro Soyoki{Done} EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 8:42 pm by Folemy Amenta

» Drake Nightingale
    Kojiro Soyoki{Done} EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:08 am by Drake Nightingale

» Bleach Revolution Rpg
    Kojiro Soyoki{Done} EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 3:51 pm by Daniel

» Hattori Hanzo's relationships
    Kojiro Soyoki{Done} EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 9:31 am by Izuru Kira

Kojiro Soyoki{Done}

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Kojiro Soyoki

Kojiro Soyoki{Done} Empty
    PostSubject: Kojiro Soyoki{Done}   Kojiro Soyoki{Done} EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 7:31 pm

Basic Information

Name: Kojiro Soyoki

Real Age: 327

Appeared Age: 16(is it possible to have a "birthday" IC?)

Division: Squad 4

Organization: Kido Corps 2nd in command, (Hachi's rank i believe)

Appearance:
    Spoiler:

Personal Information

Likes/Dislikes:
    Spoiler:

Dislikes:
    Spoiler:

Strength/Weaknesses:
    Strengths:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Zanpakuto Release Phrase: Shatter.... Mizu ya kōri no tamashī

Shikai:
    Spoiler:

Shikai Abilities:(Passive)

Ability 1: Temperature Decrease
    After activating his shikai, Kojiro's spiritual pressure slowly begins to lower the temperature in the immediate area. His enemy(s) will slowly (each post) start to get colder and colder until the find themselves unable to move because of their ever lowering temperature. He ranges his spiritual pressure in the form of a dome.

Ability 2: Frozen touch
    After activating his shikai, Kojiro's sword gains the ability to freeze things it comes in contact with other than its owner. This is not an instant freeze however. Things that retain body heat, take longer to freeze than things that don't for example a person would take longer to freeze than a building.

Ability 3: Temperature Change
    By sacrificing half of his orbs, Kojiro can cause it to rain. By absorbing the rain, Kojiro's sword can recovering spent spiritual energy.

Ability 4: Healing Orbs
    After activating his shikai, Kojiro's medicinal practices come into play here. His water and ice orbs can be used to heal minor wounds. Depending on the wound, the amount of orbs increases of decreases.

Shikai Abilities(Offensive)

Ability 1: Orb Multiplication
    By focusing(1 post, each time used after increase cooldown by 1) Kojiro can add another orb to his arsenal. he starts off with four, though by using a whole post, he can create another. He must wait 1 post before being able to make another. Then he must wait 2 of his posts to create another.

Ability 2: Water Orbs
    Kojiro's four orbs are split into two and two. Two are used for his water attacks while the other two are used for his ice defenses. Water tendrils, great bursts of water, these are usually attacks from the water orbs. Weapons can also be created though 1 orb equals 1 weapon. They can be controlled at a distance from Kojiro.

Ability 3: Ice Orbs
    Kojiro's four orbs are split two and two. Two are used for his ice attacks while the other two are used for water attacks. His ice orbs often are often used for defend himself of his allies. Ice walls, ice plates, freezing limbs or weapons to increase their sharpness or power are only a few of the many things Kojiro's ice orbs are capable of.

Released Zanpakuto Looks:
    Spoiler:

Other Techniques:
    Spoiler:

Bankai Information
    This applies to captains only.

Do you want your character to have bankai: its captain only

Bankai Description: (What happens when you use your bankai, and what abilities go with it)

Bankai Looks: (What your Zanpakuto looks like in Bankai state.)

History and RP Sample

History:
    Spoiler:

RP Sample:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Hakudoshi on Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:26 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Back to top Go down
    Kojiro Soyoki

PostSubject: Re: Kojiro Soyoki{Done}   Kojiro Soyoki{Done} EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 11:56 pm

done
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kojiro Soyoki{Done}   Kojiro Soyoki{Done} EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 1:29 am

Yes it's possible if you really want to have one, but don't expect to get cake and ice cream.

~ Tengoku no katto: sounds like an auto-hit. You can move at the speed just change the cut in half part.

~ Seikuken: Are people stronger then you are able to penetrate the shield without much effort.

~ Shadow body: This is going need a limit and cooldown. I was thinking usable 3 times per battle with a 3 turn cooldown.

~ Kojir Yanagi Hayurashi: As long as the opponent has a chance to react this is good

~ Ryuusei Seikuken: Is this a dodge or a shield like the other one.

~ Overall: Everything looks good, but you may want to make a few techniques that deal with your shikai ability. You don;t have too but I think it would help you out. Anyway change the few things above and you should be good to go.
    Back to top Go down
    Kojiro Soyoki

PostSubject: Re: Kojiro Soyoki{Done}   Kojiro Soyoki{Done} EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 3:16 am

http://kenichi.wikia.com/wiki/Seik%C5%ABken

this is what i found about seikuken - the move isnt so much an actual shield its a field of view in the shape of a sphere. anything that enters the sphere can be blocked/deflected by the user. if the enemy is faster than the user, then the enemy can get strike while within the radius of seikuken and not have their attacked blocked or deflected

http://kenichi.wikia.com/wiki/Ryuusei_Seikuken

this is ryuusei seikuken

dodging at the last minute

moves for my shikai? U mean lyk the tendrils and stuff? and like ice shields? i mean if i was to make a list it would be 1 heck of a list.......cuz i mean water and ice there are a lot of possibilities added the limit and cooldown also added a drawback to heavens cut
    Back to top Go down
    Byakuya Kuchiki
    Admin
    Byakuya Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Kojiro Soyoki{Done}   Kojiro Soyoki{Done} EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 8:50 am

What exactly is "Heaven's Snow"? I don't see it anywhere here.

Quote :
    Tengoku no katto: Heaven's Cut
    An attack created from Kojiro's fighting style known as ]"Heaven's Snow." Combined with shunpo, Kojiro moves at a near untraceable pace and cut's his opponent right in half from their blindspot. Because of the speed, Kojiro cannot change direction once he has started moving.

This is OPed. Please fix it so it's not like he has no choice but to cut someone's right arm in half.

Quote :
    Name: Kojiro Yanagi hayurashi (Kojiro Willow Leaf Walk)
    An ancient jujistu technique that tricks the opponent into thinking the user disappears by having the user stay in the opponents blind spot. The user wears long pants to hide his knee movement and make an illusion of his center of gravity(in Kojiro's case its his shishihakusho. He then enters the opponent's blind angles and makes use of the opponent's slightest movement to throw him. While the opponent thinks the user is gone and tries to retreat the user can surprise the opponent with a surprise attack.
    Hakuda:

Any way the enemy can see through this?

Also, I saw your RP sample, and I just want to say that it looks good, but please try to use correct grammar here... no "u" for "you" and all that.
    Back to top Go down
    https://bleach-integrity.rpg-board.net
    Kojiro Soyoki

PostSubject: Re: Kojiro Soyoki{Done}   Kojiro Soyoki{Done} EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 12:43 pm

ok so I completely changed Heaven's Cut

Heaven's Snow is his fighting style. Sorry I didn't see a fighting Style section so i did not think that i needed to go into detail about it.

added how the enemy can see through the willow leaf walk

sorry about the rp sample hehehe
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kojiro Soyoki{Done}   Kojiro Soyoki{Done} EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 1:13 pm

~ Tengoku no katto: Give it a usage limit like 4 uses per battle with a 2 post cooldown

~ Seikuken: You never answered if people stronger then you were able to penertate the shield with much ease?

Everything else is good.
    Back to top Go down
    Kojiro Soyoki

PostSubject: Re: Kojiro Soyoki{Done}   Kojiro Soyoki{Done} EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 1:26 pm

yea Nishi if someone stronger came along and attacked while I tried to block they would crush it
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kojiro Soyoki{Done}   Kojiro Soyoki{Done} EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 1:31 pm

I'm going trust you to not be cheap with the orbs...

Kojiro Soyoki{Done} Rubber-stamp-approved-thumb1391108
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kojiro Soyoki{Done}   Kojiro Soyoki{Done} EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 4:19 pm

Power Level: C-3
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kojiro Soyoki{Done}   Kojiro Soyoki{Done} Empty

Back to top Go down

Kojiro Soyoki{Done}
    Page 1 of 1