Bleach Integrity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Integrity

A year after Aizen's captured by the shinigami, he escapes! In the human world, people are getting killed by the hundreds. Everyone's in a panic. It IS Aizen doing the killing though, right?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Templates
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki

Affiliates
Bleach Destiny's Door
Top posters
Malicia Nephilim
(Mature) Memento Mori Vote_lcap(Mature) Memento Mori Voting_bar(Mature) Memento Mori Vote_rcap 
Shiko Rose Yu
(Mature) Memento Mori Vote_lcap(Mature) Memento Mori Voting_bar(Mature) Memento Mori Vote_rcap 
Valentina Heartly
Folemy Amenta
Byakuya Kuchiki
Miata
Xavier Leblanc
Kojiro Soyoki
Kade
Yokkyu Fuman
Latest topics
» Bleach Armageddon Day v2.0
(Mature) Memento Mori EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 5:43 am by Oyama-kun

» Did we seriously get Hacked?
(Mature) Memento Mori EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 10:45 am by Malicia Nephilim

» My new site
(Mature) Memento Mori EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:06 pm by Folemy Amenta

» Closed
(Mature) Memento Mori EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:04 pm by Malicia Nephilim

» Site's back
(Mature) Memento Mori EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 1:26 am by Drake Nightingale

» Hey Been A While
(Mature) Memento Mori EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 8:42 pm by Folemy Amenta

» Drake Nightingale
(Mature) Memento Mori EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:08 am by Drake Nightingale

» Bleach Revolution Rpg
(Mature) Memento Mori EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 3:51 pm by Daniel

» Hattori Hanzo's relationships
(Mature) Memento Mori EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 9:31 am by Izuru Kira

(Mature) Memento Mori

Go down 
AuthorMessage

(Mature) Memento Mori Empty
PostSubject: (Mature) Memento Mori   (Mature) Memento Mori EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 7:16 pm

Soft footsteps fell against the sidewalk. It was snowing currently, and a male dressed in a white suit wandered about, checking what the human world had to offer. Makoto admitted that there were beautiful women, and seemed to be men of that caliber, as well. A sharp chuckle escaped his lips, forming into fog from the cold temperature. Continuing to walk forward, Makoto shook some snow out of his hair.

"Honestly," he muttered, "How can humans stand this? Snow is just a bothersome flake that flaws others. It is pure, but it is bothersome."

Much like himself. Makoto brought a gloved hand to cover his eyes. His hand dropped back down, only for him to see something that made him remember his human life. Unclean, unnecessary, unwanted. Those were three words he had been told nonstop. Before him, in his dilusional mind, was a male dressed in the same attire as the noblemen who had taken him and tortured him.

"Begone!" he shouted.

Makoto turned quickly, seeming to sprint away. He tried to avoid making contact with anyone else, but it was of no use. He had bumped into a few people upon his sprint. People watched him, wondering what had put him in such a frenzy.

Last edited by Makoto on Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:46 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shiko Rose Yu

Shiko Rose Yu

PostSubject: Re: (Mature) Memento Mori   (Mature) Memento Mori EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 7:27 pm

Shiko rarely came to the human world but he decided to come when he heard snow was falling. Shiko though snow was so beautiful so came to see it for a little bit just so he could get it out of his system. He stood under a tree so that he wouldn't get to wet because if he did his kimono would become transparent.

He suppressed his spiritual pressure so that only other shinigami could sense him. He did this to keep the humans from being over whelmed by it as he lounged he saw a man in white running. Curious as to want was going on he then sensed the mans spiritual pressure. Shiko didn't recognize him so continued to lounge against the tree he wonder if the man could sense him.

Shiko placed his hand on the healt of his sword just in case there was something wrong but he didn't sense a hollow near by was he mistaken. Or was the man running for no reason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Mature) Memento Mori   (Mature) Memento Mori EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 7:44 pm

Makoto finally came to a halt, sensing someone else's presence. It stood out to him greatly. A sharp chuckle escaped his lips as he ran a gloved hand through his snow white locks, taking tedious steps towards where he sensed the stranger. He felt as if this were a game, and much like a child, Makoto loved playing games as long as he could win. He lived by the ideal of 'to the victor goes the spoils'.

"Hide and seek?" he asked, "I love a good game."

Makoto could not see the stranger, however. He would basically track him by snuffing out his reiatsu. If necessary, he would do what he needed to win. Simply, he decided to play fair. His footsteps fell roughly against the sidewalk as his tedious stride became more focused and haste. Suddenly, he disappeared in a flash-step, only to find himself near the stranger. With a chuckle, he leaned on the opposite side of the tree, not bothering to face the stranger.

"You appear to be feminine," he said, "But you have the scent of a male. Much like the painting of Valluzzi -- Masculine and Feminine. An eccentric piece it is."
Back to top Go down
Shiko Rose Yu

Shiko Rose Yu

PostSubject: Re: (Mature) Memento Mori   (Mature) Memento Mori EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 7:52 pm

Shiko was surprised that the man had found him so easily well he was exerting enough spiritual pressure that any shinigmai could sense him. He was quite fast, fast enough to escape Shiko's eye for a moment. With a deep sigh he hoped this man wasn't trying to pick a fight on Shiko's free time which is very rare of him to have.

"Well don't you know how to talk young man." Shiko could sense the mans age and knew he wasn't much younger then himself but age to him didn't matter so much. "How may I help you sir." Shiko seemed insulted by the mans comment about being feminine tho he knew it was true he wasn't going to acknowledge it. He just keep his calm composure tho he didn't remove his hand from his sword.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Mature) Memento Mori   (Mature) Memento Mori EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 5:23 am

Makoto gave a crooked smirk. Did that much even really surprise him? Simply, Makoto covered his lavendar eyes with his right hand, feigning shock. He slumped down, his back sliding against the tree as he went down. With a simple chuckle, he dropped his hand to his side, clearing his throat.

"If that surprises you," he began to say, "Then the shinigami have obviously had a change of heart in my absence. Quite sad, yet fascinating."

Makoto laughed, brushing himself off as he stood up. He had not yet shown his face to Shiko, and vice versa. He had not quite seen his company's face. His eyes narrowed roughly as he began to speak again.

"Of course, the captains nowadays aren't raised upon the ideal of uncleanliness, unnecessary acts, and the unwanted feeling," he sneered.

Those very words again were enough to make Makoto tense up. He hissed through his teeth, remembering everything quite well. The day of his death to the day of his rebirth. Such violence and sadism, which reflected on Makoto.

"Makoto Vinzent Fuzen," he stepped from his hiding place, "May I get your name, kind sir?"
Back to top Go down
Shiko Rose Yu

Shiko Rose Yu

PostSubject: Re: (Mature) Memento Mori   (Mature) Memento Mori EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 2:32 am

Shiko was distant as the man talked he didn't want to miss any ques the man might give off. Shiko kinda thought this man was slightly cocky. Once the man gave a name he knew who he was instantly. It took him a minute for him to register the mans name and he knew was a Former Captain. Surprising to see such a man here in the world of the living.

Shiko released his zankaputo slowly. He still didn't know if this man could be dangerous so he knew he had to stay on guard. "My name is Shiko Rose Yu of the 13 court guard squad. What are your business here Shinigami?" His eyes narrowed as he watched Makoto, he hoped he wasn't trying to start a fight. Shiko knew he wasn't really good at fighting but that wasn't his concern. He looked around and saw all the humans around. If they were to fight it could get deadly and innocent people could get hurt.

Shiko took a deep sigh these were times he wished he had a power barrier technique to defend the people. And he wished he didn't have over reacting imagination maybe Makoto was friendly and didn't wish to fight. Shiko was hoping this was so. He looked and analyzed Makoto he didn't personally look like a violent one but Shiko could never be sure. Tho as he looked at him he noticed how attractive the man was. He hadn't seen a man as attractive in a long time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Mature) Memento Mori   (Mature) Memento Mori EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 5:22 am

Makoto folded his arms, watching Shiko carefully. He feigned a shocked expression, taking calm steps towards the male, taking the blade between his thumb and forefinger, pushing it up. He flashed a somewhat polite, somewhat offended smile. Makoto stepped forward, using his other hand to press it against the stranger's chest in a non-violent manner.

"My, my," he shook his head, "I am deeply offended, captain."

Makoto seemed to emphasize the word 'captain', his french accent quite noticeable at this range. He sighed, resting his head nonchalantly against Shiko's shoulder, breathing softly against the other male's neck. He loved to see what reaction he may get.

"Do you think I could be that cold-hearted?" he frowned, "Of course not. I realize what trouble that would cause. There are humans around."
Back to top Go down
Shiko Rose Yu

Shiko Rose Yu

PostSubject: Re: (Mature) Memento Mori   (Mature) Memento Mori EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 1:28 pm

Shiko was in absolute shock. Makoto walked closer to him. Why was he walking closer to him why what was his plan. He wasn't just trying to be polite. "I am sorry if I meant any offense" he said to the Makoto who place his head onto Shiko's shoulder.

To Shiko Makoto did seem rather attractive but this was a little to close to comfort. The breathing Makoto laid on his neck set shivers down his spine. Was this man trying to do this was he trying to get a reaction out of Shiko. Shivers kept going down his spinal every time Makoto breathed on neck it tickled.

His mind kept getting distracted but he knew he had to stay focused in case of a sneak attack. But as Makoto continued to breath on Shiko's neck Shiko couldn't help but blush.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Mature) Memento Mori   (Mature) Memento Mori EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 2:01 pm

Makoto could not help but smirk somewhat. Was this all it took to distract a captain of the gotei thirteen? This would be quite entertaining. He simply moved his hand up from Shiko's chest, the cool, black leather resting against the male's cheek. Makoto moved his head off of Shiko's shoulder, his faded lavendar eyes staring straight into the captain's.

"Sinful sweet," he spoke softly, "Vivacious valentine, Irresistable inamorato, Sensual swain. I believe you picture me wrongly. I am simply here due to the fact I am interested with the world of the living. Exile gets rather lonely."

Makoto then stepped away from Shiko, flashing a sinister smile. He then turned away, seeming to hug himself with a slight chuckle. He careened his head to the side, then turned back to face Shiko, his arms now at his side. He had never dropped the sinister smile, however.

"Obviously a captain should know my loneliness," he spoke politely.

Makoto closed his eyes for a second, remembering his days as a captain. They were short lived. He remained captain for a year, then left. Why? He had no true purpose in the soul society. To die protecting someone he has never seen? If that was not arrogant, he did not know what was.
Back to top Go down
Shiko Rose Yu

Shiko Rose Yu

PostSubject: Re: (Mature) Memento Mori   (Mature) Memento Mori EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 2:16 pm

.... Loneliness these words echoed into his head Shiko knew these words quite well. He had felt loneliness for a few hundred years. He hung his head down low. Just thinking about his past made him depressed and wanting to cry. He felt tears starting to come to his eyes. He couldn't let Makoto see him cry it was considered a sign of weakness so he took a deep breath and tried to keep the tears in.

As he looked at Makoto in front of him he wish that he might have stayed in the position a little longer. When they were so close together Shiko kinda didn't feel lonely anymore.

Tho he wanted Makoto close to him again the sinister smile did scare him greatly. This man was a very interesting character to Shiko. I a way he was slightly interested in the man but was also scared to know him at the same time. With a sigh Shiko finally spoke "this captain believes he might understand your loneliness" Shiko wasn't a man of many words so he kept his response simple.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Mature) Memento Mori   (Mature) Memento Mori EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 2:29 pm

Makoto noticed some sadness within Shiko. His sinister smile faded quickly as he approached the captain again, noticing he had gotten over it. Maybe he did deserve the title of captain. Makoto simply wrapped his arms around the captain, inhaling his scent. He enjoyed it quite a bit, as it was an addicting one. He hummed softly, slipping one hand to rub against Shiko's backside, cupping it with a smirk any male or female would desire.

"It seems we have something in common, Captain Shiko," he whispered softly.

Makoto seemed to rest his head in the crevice of Shiko's neck. Would he be able to tempt this captain? He gave a mental chuckle at the thought. With a swift motion, he lifted his head, placing one hand under Shiko's chin to cup it carefully. He took this moment to kiss the captain upon the lips. After a mere second, he pulled away, a confident smirk against his lips.

"I should capture a good moment, yes?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Shiko Rose Yu

Shiko Rose Yu

PostSubject: Re: (Mature) Memento Mori   (Mature) Memento Mori EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 2:43 pm

He was in a passionate embrace with Makoto yet again but he didn't mind as it calmed Shiko's nerves slightly. But when Makoto kissed him the taste of Makoto's lip seemed very intoxicating to him but when Makoto pulled away Shiko grew embarrassed that he let this strange man that he had never meant before kiss him. His face started to turn red in sheer nervousness.

He leaned over and returned the kiss to Makoto. Hoping that he wasn't to brash and was rushing anything he loosened his tense arms and started to wrap them around Makoto's waist pulling him in as close to him as Shiko could possible do so.

As he slowly moved away from his kiss with Makoto he leaned towards his ear and blew into it lightly then following it by saying. "I a may be a fool if I am falling into a trap you might be laying but I don't care. As long as I am with you I truthfully don't feel lonely. And I have always been lonely ever since I became a Shinigami." Shiko laid his head on Makoto's shoulder why he was there he couldn't hold back the tears anymore as they started to flowed down his weak eyes on to Makoto's shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Mature) Memento Mori   (Mature) Memento Mori EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 2:56 pm

Makoto gave a simple smile when Shiko returned a kiss. He then listened to him carefully, furrowing his eyebrows when the captain allowed his emotions to pour out. He simply rubbed Shiko's back in an attempt to calm him. The two were perfect strangers, but in a point like this, Makoto felt as if he had known Shiko for a longer time. He relaxed against the male, his emotions much more caring now. He lifted Shiko by the chin, pressing his lips to Shiko's cheek, the taste of tears against his lips now. He pulled away, licking his lips, finding the taste upsetting. He did not enjoy seeing someone emotionally harmed.

"I am not making a trap," he admitted, "Though, I promise you something, captain. I will be here as long as you desire. If you wish me to leave, then I shall do so."

Makoto did not wish to see Shiko cry tears of sadness, but tears of joy. He gave a saddened smile, his faded lavendar eyes shimmering blissfully. Makoto then gave Shiko another kiss, this one filled with passion and assurance.
Back to top Go down
Shiko Rose Yu

Shiko Rose Yu

PostSubject: Re: (Mature) Memento Mori   (Mature) Memento Mori EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 3:08 pm

The assurance the Makoto told him filled him relief but a uneasy feeling not a feeling of Makoto tricking him but a feeling as if Makoto could not keep his word when he said he would be there for Shiko if he ever needed him. These words were only empty words to him as he was told the same thing before and the person that stated them died in front of his eyes.

Tho he wasn't sure if the man could keep such words but Shiko nodded in response to them. He hoped with his whole heart that the man would.

The kiss Makoto gave him filled Shiko with assurance. The kiss seemed to make the uneasy feeling to disappear from his mind. Shiko passionately returned the kiss back to Makoto. Once he broke the kiss to catch his breath. Shiko commented "Please don't leave me" these words were dear to Shiko if Makoto did leave him for any reason Shiko's heart that was now trying to latch onto his feelings to Makoto if anything were to happen his heart would be broken and very to be able to heal back up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Mature) Memento Mori   (Mature) Memento Mori EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 3:27 pm

"I would never," he promised.

Makoto sighed softly, the feeling of loneliness leaving him a little more with every second that passed. He kept Shiko in a tight embrace, smiling lightly. This was a moment in which he was filled with true happiness.

"Hopefully now you can cheer up," he spoke softly, "Your tears sully your beautiful face."

Makoto gave a simple smile, stroking Shiko's face softly with a gloved hand. He was currently focused on Shiko and nothing or no one else. His faded lavendar eyes flashed in amusement as he broke away from Shiko, running his index finger against the male's jawline.

"Do you believe we may be able to make your sadness into bliss?" he asked, giving a dark smile and a wink.
Back to top Go down
Shiko Rose Yu

Shiko Rose Yu

PostSubject: Re: (Mature) Memento Mori   (Mature) Memento Mori EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 5:58 pm

Shiko was never told he had a beautiful face. This shocked him into a state of embarrassment. He was told he was pretty by many men tho beautiful was one he had never heard. The sorrow that filled him was slowly leaving him when he was this close to Makoto. As Makoto traced his jawline with his finger Shiko felt a little uneasy.

"Do you believe we may be able to make your sadness into bliss?"

This statement started Shiko thinking what he meant by those words. But as Makoto finished Shiko noticed the evil smile. Shiko's tears disappeared and was replaced with blushing he was bright red. To shield his face from Makoto so that he didn't notice he turned toward the other direction.

"What do you mean by that Matoko?" Shiko asked curiously really curious what Matoko really meant as he seemed dumbfounded trying to think of what it meant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Mature) Memento Mori   (Mature) Memento Mori EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 9:01 pm

Makoto seemed to enjoy this side of Shiko. He found entertainment out of making someone nervous. He gave a simple, sharp laugh. Keeping his hand upon Shiko's face, he moved the captain's face back to meet his gaze. He then saw a blush.

"Oh?" he laughed, "Are you telling me that a captain is nervous? That is certainly something."

Makoto flashed a smirk, his eyes closed halfway. He breathed against Shiko's neck again, pressing his lips to the bare skin that was there. He then broke away as Shiko had asked him what he meant. Was it not obvious? He chuckled, turning away for a moment.

"Sometimes I don't even know what I mean," he joked, "But what I meant was why don't I ease a little of that tension for you, captain?"

Makoto then turned back around, using one hand to rub against Shiko's chest, slipping his gloved hand through the opening of his shihakusho.

"None of the humans will be able to see, so why not?" he asked with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Shiko Rose Yu

Shiko Rose Yu

PostSubject: Re: (Mature) Memento Mori   (Mature) Memento Mori EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 9:53 pm

Shiko was in shear shock as Matoko's hand was on his bare chest. He wasn't sure if he was ready for something liked this. He wanted to from the words no but he couldn't in a way he wanted to but at the same time he was scared. He didn't know if he wanted to tell Matoko that he was a virgin but if he did Makoto might lose interest in him so he kept it to himself. But as Makoto rubbed his chest he let out a flinch.

Trying to recover from the flinch he kissed Makoto on the lips softly. "Do you really want to do this" he asked shivering from intoxication. He loosened his sash so that Makoto would have a easier time.

As he continued feeling Makoto's hand he couldn't help but to blush but he wanted Makoto to see so he didn't hide his face. He moved closer to Makoto's as he got closer he tensed up a bit.

OCC: Just reminding you if we do ... you have to but [Mature] in the topic name.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Mature) Memento Mori   (Mature) Memento Mori EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 7:45 am

Makoto gave a slight grin when he saw Shiko flinch. He smirked, kissing against his neck again. He then pulled away, able to get a better look at Shiko's face and chest. He laughed sharply, pulling him into a tight embrace.

"Your body is as beautiful as your face, captain," he smirked, "Though, if you aren't up to what I have in mind, speak now or forever hold your peace."

Makoto continued to rub his hand against Shiko's chest, then released him all together to remove his gloves. There was nothing wrong, he just liked wearing gloves. He then ran his nails against the skin in a gentle motion, trying not to be too rough at first. Makoto gave a smirk, noticing Shiko was doing nothing but following. So he found a submissive one? Excellent.

"Of course," he began to say, "I will not do anything without consent."

Makoto flashed a quick smile, using one hand to continue rubbing against Shiko's chest as he used the other hand to undo his white cravat. From there, there was a small space that made his chest viewable.

(OOC: I'm well aware. Thank-you for the reminder, though. ^.^")
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Mature) Memento Mori   (Mature) Memento Mori Empty

Back to top Go down

(Mature) Memento Mori
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Integrity :: The Human World :: Karakura Town :: Other Areas-
Jump to: