Bleach Integrity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Integrity

A year after Aizen's captured by the shinigami, he escapes! In the human world, people are getting killed by the hundreds. Everyone's in a panic. It IS Aizen doing the killing though, right?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Important Links
Templates
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki

Affiliates
Bleach Destiny's Door
Top posters
Malicia Nephilim
The Hunt for Kade [Open] Vote_lcapThe Hunt for Kade [Open] Voting_barThe Hunt for Kade [Open] Vote_rcap 
Shiko Rose Yu
The Hunt for Kade [Open] Vote_lcapThe Hunt for Kade [Open] Voting_barThe Hunt for Kade [Open] Vote_rcap 
Valentina Heartly
Folemy Amenta
Byakuya Kuchiki
Miata
Xavier Leblanc
Kojiro Soyoki
Kade
Yokkyu Fuman
Latest topics
» Bleach Armageddon Day v2.0
The Hunt for Kade [Open] EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 5:43 am by Oyama-kun

» Did we seriously get Hacked?
The Hunt for Kade [Open] EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 10:45 am by Malicia Nephilim

» My new site
The Hunt for Kade [Open] EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:06 pm by Folemy Amenta

» Closed
The Hunt for Kade [Open] EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:04 pm by Malicia Nephilim

» Site's back
The Hunt for Kade [Open] EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 1:26 am by Drake Nightingale

» Hey Been A While
The Hunt for Kade [Open] EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 8:42 pm by Folemy Amenta

» Drake Nightingale
The Hunt for Kade [Open] EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:08 am by Drake Nightingale

» Bleach Revolution Rpg
The Hunt for Kade [Open] EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 3:51 pm by Daniel

» Hattori Hanzo's relationships
The Hunt for Kade [Open] EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 9:31 am by Izuru Kira

The Hunt for Kade [Open]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kade

Kade

The Hunt for Kade [Open] Empty
PostSubject: The Hunt for Kade [Open]   The Hunt for Kade [Open] EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 4:59 pm

Kade wanted bankai but heard only shinigami that were captains could only learn such a powerful move which really tick him off bad. He just wanted to be the strongest and without bankai what was the point the guy would still be just average at least he lefted quietly. The thoughts of him being executed were produce into his nightmares thinking of how those people would come after him throw him in a jail and then execute him. He fears the same thing that almost happen to Rukia Kuchiki will happen to him if he can hide himself better then this but however being in the shadows isn't what he wanted. Kade thought confident enough to walk outside for a bit within his gigai at least nobody would see his face after buying some supplies and food. The former shinigami went upon the rooftops then taking some binoculars the guy started looking around the city for some action. Perhaps this wasn't so bad then hiding or doing missions after all maybe he could become a superhero well it would have to be low-ki. He thought no shinigami, the captains, his former captains not even the captain comander had ever seen his face. Kade thought perhaps maybe the superhero idea could work but keeping a low profile would be something that he could do.

"Hmmm, I do have a secret identity to keep so maybe this can work after all but I need a base of operations to keep my dream blossom" he thought. Kade started looking throught his binoculars for an abandon warehouse but was distracted when some shinigami were coming his way. Then one of them was carrying a piece it paper through looking with his bionculars, Kade saw that the Soul society was looking for him. "Oh this is just great, I knew this day would come my execution well I'm not going down without a fight" He yelled.

They quickly used their shunpo to surround him as Kade was caught, he didn't want to fight just to be lefted alone. "Alright, I left the Soul society on my own damn terms now what so important? Did the old man need some aspirin from Karakura town?" He said. The three of them drew their zanpakutos hoping this would end quietly and then one of them had the balls to said something to the ex-shinigami. "Kade Hiroshima....your under arrest by orders... of Squad One and Six" She said. Kade cuts her speech short by drawning his zanpakuto then the three started to make they attack quickly as the ex-shinigami waited quietly. He attacks with fast speed only injuring their legs with his blade because there was no reason to kill them the guy wasn't a murderer. He wipes off the blood from his sword with a hankerchief as one of injured shinigami was going for their cellphone. Kade quickly grabs it "Oh no! I'll make the call" He said.

He dials up the security information team number and saids "This is ex-shinigami Kade Hiroshima look it was nice gift sending these half baked morons after me...but leave me alone ok...this is so sad sending little beans after me" He hangs up the phone and leaves the injured comrades thinking sooner or later the medical team from squad four will arrive to help them. The injured shinigami started crawling and started to see the ex-shinigami walking away and she started yelling "THIS ISN'T OVER....KADE...K..YOU TRAITOR...TRAITOR..... THEY'LL GET YOU ABANDON THE SOUL SOCIETY AND THEN YOUR DONE" . Then Kade stops and really the sad part about it is that she's right they will come after him and then he'll defend himself against them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for Kade [Open]   The Hunt for Kade [Open] EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 7:21 pm

Within the confinements of the 12th division, the captain of said division was listening intently to the words of the a man that had apparently got the cellphone of an shinigami that was patrolling the area. Within a matter of moments data about this unknown caller was being gathered. A sigh escape the captain’s lips as he read over a brief profile of the man who had just now hung up the phone. The man was known as Kade and was a former vice-captain to the sixth division, along with the given information small minor details were given as well such as height and weight. The zanpakuto of the man was not given though then again the captain didn’t need to know that information for it would give him an unfair advantage.

Recently the captain of the 12th division had bugged all phones of lower seated when they are patrolling the human world. Not only that each phone was equipped with a locator that pin-point the exact location of the phone. Did the captain commander of Soul Society knew of this? Truthfully, no though Yasashiku was planning to tell the big boss soon. Moving from the desk he made his way outside of his division telling a few members where he was going as well as leaving a note on his door. The note was simple and told others that there seem to be a small crisis within the human world.

Waving his hand in front of him, a garganta formed in front of the young captain as he walked through it. His spiritual pressure began to stabilize the black torrent. Yasashiku had learnt how to create a garganta via the help of his sensei Mayuri. The garganta would open behind the two injured shinigami. Kneeling down he quickly inject both of them with the Hokiku-Zai(Flesh-mending Drug) serum. There wounds weren’t that serious and thus wouldn’t take long before they were fully healed. At the sight of the young captain a smile manifested on each of their faces as they thanked him.

Returning back to a standing position, he slowly walks over to the female shinigami who was crawling, kneeling down he injected her with the last of the serums he had before standing and facing the man in front of him. Yasashiku’s zanpakuto was strapped to the right side of him. The young captain knew he probably wouldn’t need it though you never know. “You have two choices, surrender peacefully or surrender painfully. For running away is out of the option. But for your sake I hope you surrender peacefully.” His voice had a warm feeling to it, almost as if he was having a conversation with the man.

Yasashiku had already thought about the variety of outcomes that could happen within this situation and all of them ended up with the man losing. Covering the captain’s body was a special type of bacteria that constantly gathers information from those that it infects. It would only take one hit from the rogue shinigami before he is infect with thses data hungry demons, at which point fighting Yasashiku would be pointless. Not only that his zanpakuto is not only coated with the superhuman drug that Mayuri created but the generic make-up of the sword had be tramper to include the drug as well.

It only took one swipe from the blade to effect another individual, in which case they have only a short amount of time before it took affect. So indeed the chips wasn’t stacked in Kade’s favor.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kade

Kade

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for Kade [Open]   The Hunt for Kade [Open] EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 12:55 pm

This was sudden and quick too a captain the rogue knew this day would come but he thought he could just leave the Soul society and be done with it. Perhaps that was a pipe dream something that couldn't be perhaps Urahara will be the only rogue shinigami. Kade needed to snap outta it and get back to important thing her like trying to escape maybe he could talk and lie about a few things. He was looking at the people that he injured with his blade it was nothing happen meaning this guy must a scientist for squad twelve. Kade had his back to the wall he didn't know what this squad captain was capable of maybe wanting to be attacked and some weird happens. Kade couldn't risk that maybe he should run "Out the option? It been my only option for years now perhaps decades even but I will not live like a slave by that commander's rules...I'll choose my own path thank you very much" He yelled.

Kade thought he was no match against the captain even a scientist captain but he had to try to outrun maybe outsmart him. The last time he played dead and that captain pronounce him as dead but his smart tricks will have to be put to the test. "Besides if you ever saw my real face you would be puking your guts out captain" He said gently. He started backlflipping with his agility getting away as far from the captain as possible thinking this was hopeless, he was not match for the guy. He started running this was a coward's move but just thinking what will happen if he doesn't even try to make an effort to escape. Rukia got a bad rap though her execution turned out to her favor seeing that all charges against her were dropped. "I can't let what was almost happen to Rukia happen to me to think of what these clowns are capable of ending my life...Just got to keep running" He thought slowly.

He was thinking the worst when the guy stops running and started hiding out in a lobby it was just a matter of time before that guy finds him. "Who the heck was that guy anyway? Seeing how he healed those people with a serum maybe Mayuri quit and let some other person take his place" He said. Still, Kade was trying to catch his breath but maybe it was time to face some cold hard facts the guy couldn't run anymore. The rogue didn't know what this new guy was capable of and that was big problem for the time being he thought he lost him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for Kade [Open]   The Hunt for Kade [Open] EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 1:52 pm

A sigh escaped the 12th division captains lips as he listens to this man explaining about being a slave to the commander’s rules. Silly shinigami, everyone is a slave to one thing or another no matter their status. Shinigami are slaves to the commander and the spirit king. Hollows are slave to their leader or hollow king. Those that are special humans like Quincies and the other humans are slaved to their gods and principles. Yes, everyone was a slave and the path that is set in front of them had already been pre-determine even if they think they created their “own” path.

I done seen children with an uglier face then yours. And besides I know what you look like.” He said as he glanced in the direction of the three shinigami that regenerating rather quickly. As the rogue shinigami began to do backflips, the captain was quickly strolling in the same direction as the male. His motions would suddenly stop, before turning his back on the individual and returning to the female shinigami “Once fully heal return back to Soul Society and tell of the incident.” Was all he said before turning back in the direction of the man as it appeared like he was out of sight.

1...2...3...times up.” Was all he said closing his eyes and opening them. Once open the scenery before him would not be of that of a normal person sight. No, the captain was now seeing everything around him as heat and reiryoku. Everyone gives off some source of and places that they have recently visit usually have some resident of it left behind, like an invisible foot print. However, only spiritual beings posses reiryoku, so tracking this individual down would be rather easy. Using shunpo he followed the path of heat that was left by the individual, though the heat signal was fading slightly it was still enough to track the man.

The tracking of the “heat fingerprint” would lead the captain to a lobby that wasn’t really crowded. Walking through the lobby he pass by a few people before walking up to the rogue shinigami “The name is Kurotsuchi.”“You know, my offer till stands surrender peaceful and I will try to get you an softer sentence. Surrender painfully and your sentence will be eternal.” He said smiling at the man. The captain really wished the rogue didn’t try to put up a fight but that would be bad for his health.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kade

Kade

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for Kade [Open]   The Hunt for Kade [Open] EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 3:53 pm

"Really, I dont know why the Soul society want to sentence me so badly really it pathetic they took their sweet time with a face like mine" He said viciously. Kade took his mask hoping the facial structure would give him really it was some of the reason of him leaving of the soul society but other reasons too. The thought of coming back to that place was unsettling to his stomach but also another thing was dealing of that problem which drove leave every soul reaper. "A softer sentence?..SOFTER SENTENCE???..After what happen in the Rukongai distrtict years ago they treat me like a criminal after the real killer remains free AND THEY KNOW IT" He said. Kade couldn't believe it after all those long years they wanted an explanation for him leaving the place and after so long they charge him because it high treason. He been having nightmares over what happen of how the real killer was killing shinigami for sport and everytime that murderer would dissapear with some new form of teleportation. Kade couldn't explain it at the time but maybe the time to stop running had finally ended for him.

Kade didn't like the fact of what happen about a powerful human child which killed 5 million hollows and then killed some shinigami too. "Fine I'll surrender peacefully, but don't think that my sentence will a guilty because what I have to won't be pleasant at my trial" He said quietly. He smiled thinking he'll have a lot to say at his trial and really will Central 46 be able to keep his secrets quietly or perhaps somebody might shut him up and send him to be executed at last.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for Kade [Open]   The Hunt for Kade [Open] EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 6:15 pm

The young captain listens to the man words as his eyes locked upon the facial structure of said man. In all honestly he didn’t think it was that bad at all for like he said earlier, he had seen worse. “They wanted to sentence you but yet you flee...like a criminal. You say the real killer is out there but yet as far as I can tell you haven’t did anything about it.” He said calmly at the individual. Luckily for this man the captain before him had a big heart and often times see the good within those who were evil and this was one of those cases.

Walking towards the man as he said he would surrender peacefully, the captain would tap the man on the shoulder and smile “I might be stupid but I believe you. However, you know we won’t stop hunting you down for lets face you placed yourself in a very hard spot. Though I will try my best to help you find the real killer. But I ask of you this lay low and try your best to find evidence against this man that you speak of. I’m given you a year...this isn’t up for discuss either you produce what is needed to clear your name.” He said walking away from the man.

Turning around and look at the rogue he would speak once again “I hope the next time we meet it will be on different terms.” He said before flash stepping. Appearing in the same spot where he came into the living, he opens up another garangta and walks through it. Today had been a long day for the young captain...

[Exit Captain]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for Kade [Open]   The Hunt for Kade [Open] EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 6:36 pm

Kurochi walked out from behind Hieshi. He had listened and remained hidden, not hard when you had damn near no reiatsu. "I am afraid you arent going to Soul Society... I have orders to bring you to my friend, so come along peacefully, or I'll drag your blood soaked carcass back with me." Kurochi smirked. He didnt care which way it went, but he wished to be done with this mission as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Kade

Kade

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for Kade [Open]   The Hunt for Kade [Open] EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 9:07 pm

Now what was going on Kade was just about to give up and this guy appears and tells him that he wasn't going to the Soul society somebody was going to get in trouble. He was a bit tired but something emitting for the guy was stronger then a captain maybe this was a vizard be he never thought he would see one. "Now what is going this captain was nice ever though I gave him the old run around what is he going to tell the commander" He said. However, Kade wasn't going to argue with someone stronger then a captain "...and who is this friend your sending me to?" He yelled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for Kade [Open]   The Hunt for Kade [Open] EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 9:11 pm

"the Vizard Leader, of course" Kurochi smirked. He figured he would ask this question, but he couldnt decide how to answer, he could lie, or say he would find out later, but then the shock wouldnt be as great. Kurochi turned slighty. "I highly doubt that our meeting will take that long. Besides, he could always stall" He smiled
Back to top Go down
Kade

Kade

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for Kade [Open]   The Hunt for Kade [Open] EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 8:23 am

"Fine, I'll go just hurry up alright, but I have a bad feeling that this isn't going good for me if somebody wants to talk to me ending in a join or die situation" He said. Kade wasn't sure at first but taking a look at this guy's spiritual pressure the rumors were true that this guy was a vizard. Then more questions came circling around his mind when the vizard say "he"......could this be a person of great interest maybe another fugitive from the Soul society. Then Kade started to shake could this person that the vizard be.....him???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for Kade [Open]   The Hunt for Kade [Open] EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 12:39 pm

Kaien was wandering around the City when he saw a man and the Man he had meet last time on his mission with Byakuya, Kaien thought that it would be a good Idea to follow them where ever they were going, Kaien hid his rei and then only flash step behind then not getting to close or to far. kaien was somewhat egar to see where they were going.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for Kade [Open]   The Hunt for Kade [Open] EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 1:28 pm

ooc: continue this in the topic in the underground vaizard base.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for Kade [Open]   The Hunt for Kade [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hunt for Kade [Open]
Page 1 of 1