Bleach Integrity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Integrity

A year after Aizen's captured by the shinigami, he escapes! In the human world, people are getting killed by the hundreds. Everyone's in a panic. It IS Aizen doing the killing though, right?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Templates
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki

Affiliates
Bleach Destiny's Door
Top posters
Malicia Nephilim
Faccion Tower 1 Vote_lcapFaccion Tower 1 Voting_barFaccion Tower 1 Vote_rcap 
Shiko Rose Yu
Valentina Heartly
Folemy Amenta
Byakuya Kuchiki
Miata
Xavier Leblanc
Kojiro Soyoki
Kade
Yokkyu Fuman
Latest topics
» Bleach Armageddon Day v2.0
Faccion Tower 1 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 5:43 am by Oyama-kun

» Did we seriously get Hacked?
Faccion Tower 1 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 10:45 am by Malicia Nephilim

» My new site
Faccion Tower 1 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:06 pm by Folemy Amenta

» Closed
Faccion Tower 1 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:04 pm by Malicia Nephilim

» Site's back
Faccion Tower 1 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 1:26 am by Drake Nightingale

» Hey Been A While
Faccion Tower 1 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 8:42 pm by Folemy Amenta

» Drake Nightingale
Faccion Tower 1 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:08 am by Drake Nightingale

» Bleach Revolution Rpg
Faccion Tower 1 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 3:51 pm by Daniel

» Hattori Hanzo's relationships
Faccion Tower 1 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 9:31 am by Izuru Kira

Faccion Tower 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Faccion Tower 1 Empty
PostSubject: Faccion Tower 1   Faccion Tower 1 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 5:37 am

This is the small spiraling tower which sits to the right of the Primera tower.

First Floor
The first floor when you walk in is a simple continuation of the desert the door is just a cut out in the wall forming this upside down Uish shape. Except the parallel lines of the U go out a little further so its closer to a curved V. The floor is sand Off to the right is stairs that lead up to the next floor. The curve along the wall and are solid white with a stainless steel railing. The white is a continuation of the wall and ceiling colors. On the far side of the room is a large fountain like kiddie pool. Its only as deep as a hot tub and the edges have large steps that act for sitting areas for larger people. This makes up a 4 foot wide half circle with the wall.The reason this is fountain like is because on the wall above it is a long metal bar attached directly into the wall with the bottom cut out with water constantly flowing down just above the wall to the small tub. Off to the left side is a number of levers and knobs that can turn on jets, make the water heated, turn the fountain off, color the water, or even drain or flood the small tub. Like most stairs they come out from the wall causing this abrupt cut in the wall. Well half way between that and the pool is a chest full of sand toys. So that Nel can build sand castles of whatever her little heart desires. A small black bulb that is basically half a sphere sits in the middle of the ceiling.

Second Floor
The second floor's bad color scheme continues with solid white walls, ceiling and floor. Almost trying to mirror the stair location of the first floor the stairs go from bottom to top on the far side of the room from the stairs coming up from the first floor with the bottom being near the front of the tower. The same stainless steel railing going with the stairs until reaching the ceiling and the cutting into it and stopping. This floor has a few differences from the one below the biggest differences being a large carpet in the middle with color to match Nel's hair. The side along the back wall is just a large number of chests and shelves each filled with different toys and trinkets that a girl could possibly want to play with. On the front wall on the other hand is form one stair case to the other book shelves that go floor to ceiling loaded with books. An odd request for a little girl but subconsciously Nel knew that Nelliel liked to read.Since this tower looked liked it provided 5-6 floors from the outside the fact that there was only 3 gives way to the fact of very high ceilings. So on both sides of the rooms were rolling ladders so Nel could reach the higher shelves. A small black bulb that is basically half a sphere sits in the middle of the ceiling.

Third Floor
The third and final floor is almost all white like the floors below. As you come up to the top floor its a large dome shape. And running 8 feet across going along the dome from one side to the other is a massive window. one side looks out straight at Nishi's tower the other parts look at the stars. In the very middle of the room is a large bed circular bed with lots of pillows and no back board, it stretches 8 feet across just like the window above it. There isn't much on this floor. One side from the window over is walled off with a door in the middle.If you open that door there is 2 more one to the left and one to the right. In the room to the right is a extravagant bath tube with all sorts of soaps and smelly products lining a shelf rack beside it. This room is different in that the rub and walls are all silver and gold plated. In the main room, the hallway, the tub room, and the room on the right. That same half sphere sits in the ceiling of each of these areas. The room on the right is a monitor room. There is one large screen on one wall and a large number of tiny screens on the other. This room is very cramped but it makes no difference to Nel. Basically the small black half spheres are cameras that monitor every inch of the tower and record it. All f it leading back to this room. So that Nel can be monitored at all times. This also works as a panic room if someone enters the tower that Nel doesn't know. The feed and recordings of all the cameras are wirelessly linked to a TV with a remote in Nishi's control.

Back to top Go down

Faccion Tower 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faccion Tower 1   Faccion Tower 1 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 3:34 am

A small girl lay her head on a pillow near the edge of the circular bed on the third floor of the tower.being not even 3 feet tall she didn't even take up half the bed normally. Tonight was different. Nel has felt unusually warm tonight so she had stripped down to nothing and crawled into the bed and was only using a sheet. Unfourtunetly even being naked and a sheet kicked away sweat still poured off her body as she franticly tossed and turned while dreaming a nightmare of unfourtunetly scary proportions for little Nel.

Inside Nel's mind was a different world. Nel stood at what appeared to be the bottom of a lake. It wasn't wet and there was no water but she stood on mossy sand and was surrounded by flowing darkness not directly on her about a foot or two away from her in all directions just out of reach. Nel was of course frightened by such a scene. The darkness appearing like it was going to reach out and grab her at any point Nel could only handle this environment for a short period of time before breaking down. Huddled in a ball on the ground tears streamed down her face. She was sitting on her butt with her knees to her chest. Out of the darkness rang a blood curtailing cry of a women. Nel spun her head around to see that her small orb of darkness had expanded. Nel rose to her feet and began to walk slowly. Tears still coming down her face as fear built within her body. As Nel rounded a dark corner her body was struck with a sight that would make anyone scared. Orihime's body was in 5 pieces. Her arms had been ripped off at the shoulder and tossed about. Her legs removed and chucked as well. Her limbs were being eaten at by millions of cockroach sized black beetles crawling all over them. Orihime's torso and head sat leaning against the bottom of a throne staring at Nel with dead eyes while Orihime's lips asked the question. "Why didn't you help me Nel? Why didn't you save me?" Nel was taken back by the question what could she do? Then Nel noticed the man sitting behind Orihime on the throne that her torso leaned against. It was Aizen. "Your turn little Nel." Nel screamed and ran back the way she came from. She couldn't look back. She just ran she didn't even notice that the path had changed taking her somewhere else. As she came around a Bend what awaited her was another horrifying sight. It was a small clearing. In the middle of it was a large wooden pole that went from the ground up into the darkness. Nel could see that there was something on the other side of the pole. Slowly little Nel walked around to see what it was. A horror worst then the last. Stabbed through the heart and hanging on it. Was Ichigo hanging dead on his own Zanpakto. Nel tried to scream but couldn't instead she just coughed and threw up on the ground closing her eyes for a moment as she looked down. When she looked back up Ichigo had turned into Aizen and was charging at her. Nel was so frightened she leaped straight into the darkness and ran with here eyes closed. Finally she came to a scene that knocked the wind out of her. Nishi lay on the ground staring at her weak and on the verge of death. Aizen standing over him grinning at Nel. Nishi's hand slowly reached out. "Help me Nel" Aizen laughed and spoke himself. "Shut up and die." Aizen ripped out his Zanpakto and lifted it high into the air and started the drop in order to kill Nishi. Nel wouldn't let it happen. In one last struggle she screamed at the top of her lungs. "NOOOOOOOO!!!"

That was it though. It was no longer a dream. A full grown Nelliel sat up in the middle of the bed staring at the wall naked. She didn't exactly have anything to fit her current form however that mattered little to her at the moment. Take a second to feel it out she could sense Nishi's reitsu and knew he was fine. Nel sighed a small sigh of relief. Moving down to the second floor she scanned the books and grabbed one off the shelf before moving down to the bottom floor. Sitting beside the tub she fiddled with the knobs until the heaters were at a temperature she liked. Slipping into the tub she grabbed her book. It was a Human literature like most of what she read because humans had the best imaginations for such things. It was called Moby Dick. She read the first lines aloud. "Call me Ishmael. Some years ago -- never mind how long precisely -- having little or no money in my purse, and nothing particular to interest me on shore, I thought I would sail about a little and see the watery part of the world. It is a way I have of driving off the spleen, and regulating the circulation. " She said to herself. She preferred to read books aloud to start in order to help the mind ease into them. Once the process got going she fell quite. Nel sat in the tub still shaken from the horrid nightmare trying to erase it from her mind with a book and warm water.
Back to top Go down

Faccion Tower 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faccion Tower 1   Faccion Tower 1 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 1:44 am

Sensing the drastic increase in Reiatsu Nishi quickly appeared in the tower. Upon arriving he could hardly believe his eyes. Somehow another arrancar had manged to enter his home without him knowing. Nishi took a small step towards the tub and tilted his head to the right a bit. "Who are you and how did you get in here?"

Nishi took another step towards the tub. This time the panel under his foot was crushed from the force of his steadily increasing Reiatsu."Speak now or die"
Back to top Go down

Faccion Tower 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faccion Tower 1   Faccion Tower 1 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 9:16 am

Who are you and how did you get in here?"Nelleil herd the words but didnt move just yet. "Speak now or die." Nelleil slowly turned her head. Away from the book setting it carefully in the sand she knew her page number so she wouldn't be lost. Turning her body and pressing her chest against the edge of the tub she grabbed a small bit of sand with her right arm. Her left elbow in the sand while her left hand rested on her right shoulder. She dipped the sand into the water making it muddy and then threw it at Nishi. "Whats the matter Nishi-Sama, Don't your reconize your own fraccion?" Washing her head quickly in the pool Nelliel brought her right hand to rest on her left shoulder diggin that elbow into the sand as well. "This is my original form. The child form is a bit of a hassle but it was the result of an accident. If you don't believe me check the camera's the tape is still on the third floor." Nel just smiled at Nishi. He was fairly certain he was smart enough to recognize her. If not then maybe he was smart enough to recognize the tapes.

Generally not bothered Nelliel slipped under the water for a moment wetting her hair and came back up. Reaching around with her left hand she pulled it all to hand on her left shoulder after squeezing it a small bit. Nelliel now just sat in wait of Nishi's response.
Back to top Go down

Faccion Tower 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faccion Tower 1   Faccion Tower 1 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 6:28 pm

Nishi's reiatsu dropped back to normal as the sand hit his mask. He listened to what Nel had to say finding everything about it intriguing. "An adult form and a child form, how did that come too be?" Nishi took another step closer towards the tub, so he could get a better look at Nel's adult form. Unlike her child form, Nels adult form was a site to behold. "Are you going be like that for the rest of the time we know each other?"
Back to top Go down

Faccion Tower 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faccion Tower 1   Faccion Tower 1 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 8:57 pm

"An adult form and a child form, how did that come too be?" Nishi spoke again after taking another step "Are you going be like that for the rest of the time we know each other?" Nelliel shook her head. "No i don't know how long this will last. Last time it faded after the purpose had been filled. But this form was brought on by a nightmare so i don't know when it will disappear. I would think your site would help me with calming down but i still have the shakes so i don't know...." Nelliel honestly had no clue when she would change back. she looked back at nishi. "As for how this came about. Thats a little harder to explain. Long story short. I used to be one of Aizen's Espada." As nelliel said this she used her hands pushing against the tubs edge to lift her self up and turn around and show Nishi the number on her back as she sat on the edge of the tub. "When i was one of the other Espada got jealous and attacked me which put the crack in my mask and knocked me out. When i woke up i had lost a good portion of my memory and was a child. My child form i don't have most of my memories but as an adult i have them all so i guess each form represent how many memories i have."
Back to top Go down

Faccion Tower 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faccion Tower 1   Faccion Tower 1 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 9:49 pm

"I see" Nishi raised his right set of toes from the ground and did a small twist. This causeed his body to do a 180 degree turn on his heal. "Well then enjoy the rest of your bath" Nishi started walking away before stopping and looking back at her."What number were you?" Nishi was sure she wasn't as powerful as she once was, then again he could be wrong.
Back to top Go down

Faccion Tower 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faccion Tower 1   Faccion Tower 1 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 10:06 pm

Nelliel was hurt by the question. He wasn't even looking at her. Like he almost disgusted her. Nelliel pushed such thoughts from her mind. She would find a mirror later to check to make sure the large 3 was still on her back. However for the moment she obeyed Nishi's question. "I was the number 3...." Nel trailed off slightly saddened. Nel slipped back into the tub to her above her lips but below her nose so she could still breath but was almost hiding herself from Nishi. Then and idea popped into her head. She would prove to him that she could be just as strong as the current third Espada that might make him cheer up but first she had to figure out a way to stay constantly in adult form. With no information on her special condition all she could do was search her inner thoughts. Nelliel just spaced out staring at her normally overly appealing curves now distorted by the movements of the water. "Is Nishi-Sama unhappy with my current form?" Nelliel didn't know why she asked but she did.
Back to top Go down

Faccion Tower 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faccion Tower 1   Faccion Tower 1 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 10:36 pm

"Number 3"

Tricera, so it would seem like she did indeed have some power. This made Nishi very happy because it meant he wasn't wrong in bringing her with him. He could use her as a wild card or at least a good distraction. With his question answer Nishi turned his head forward and started walking again. Once again he stopped and turned his head but this time it was because she asked him a question. "Quite the opposite Nel, I'm very pleased with this little discover. If harnessed correctly it well you could be of very great use to me in the coming future. Why would I be unhappy?"
Back to top Go down

Faccion Tower 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faccion Tower 1   Faccion Tower 1 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 10:50 pm

"Quite the opposite Nel, I'm very pleased with this little discover. If harnessed correctly it well you could be of very great use to me in the coming future. Why would I be unhappy?" Nelliel was ecstatic that Nishi was happy with her form this brought a brief smile to her face. However it faded with the question. The question made her realize her thoughts were wrong all along and that she shouldn't think such thoughts she also shouldn't doubt or question Nishi-Sama. Nelliel slowly lifter her legs to her chest and hugged them to her like she was trying to crush her breasts. Putting her nose to her knees she spoke lightly between them. "I dont know... just curious i guess." She lied. She didn't want Nishi-Sama to know she had doubted her worth to him for even a second. It wasn't a feeling she had enjoyed. Nelliel lifted her head to look at him. "Nishi-sama, Would it please you more if i could find a way to stay this way or at least control it more so i could change on command?" Nelliel's eagerness was rising. She wanted to do all she could to please Nishi-Sama.
Back to top Go down

Faccion Tower 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faccion Tower 1   Faccion Tower 1 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 11:04 pm

"It would surly help me out with my plans, but i'm in no rush and you shouldn't be either. Take your time to develop whatever this is. If you rush something could go wrong and we don't that now do we." Nishi made his voice sound sweet and polite at the very last part. Before she had even said anything, he had already decided that she was going gain control over the change. "It will all fall in place eventually...trust me" Nishi put a smile on beneath the mask on even though she couldn't see it.
Back to top Go down

Faccion Tower 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faccion Tower 1   Faccion Tower 1 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 11:21 pm

Nelliel listened closely to his words. Listening and absorbing. Nelliel looked at Nishi-Sama. This was one of the few times she wished she could see his face cause she wasn't sure exactly how to take the statements. Nelliel didn't care that she was naked she was fairly certain Nishi didn't care either he just didn't seem interested in that way. Crawling out of the tub onto the sand she rose to her feet, grabbed the book and went up the stairs for a moment.

Upstairs she set her book on a side table and began scanning. After a few minutes she found it. It was a book on human psychology. It was a mental disease reference. It simply listed all the different mental diseases and gave explanations into them. Taking the book with her she moved back down stairs.

"Maybe the humans have something like this. As i think is obvious i probably wont remember most of this in my child form and any hope of exploring how to control this wont happen either. I need to make the progress that i can now." She said to Nishi-Sama as she returned down the stairs. She walked up to him and made a motion to the book. "So far i've told you all i know except one thing. The trigger for this seems to be seeing the ones i care the most about in pain and being helpless to stop it. The nightmare i had that caused this the last thing i remember about it was witnessing Aizen about to kill you." With that said Nelliel moved back to the small hot tub. Stuck her feet in the water and then sat on the edge causing the bones of her spin to stick out into the 3 on her back almost like as if they were trying to break it. Flipping open the book she began to read.
Back to top Go down

Faccion Tower 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faccion Tower 1   Faccion Tower 1 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 11:47 pm

Nishi's body was still facing forward but his head was still looking back to Nel. Even though he couldn't completely see her naked body when she rose from the tub his eyes still caught a small glance. He thought about the image for a moment before pushing it from his mind. "If anything I could use her and her looks as a distraction to my male opponents" Nishi let a small chuckle out at his thoughts.

By this time Nel had returned and she carried a book with her. Nishi looked at the book for a moment before handing it back to her. "I'm not going die anytime soon so you're going have to find another trigger"
Back to top Go down

Faccion Tower 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faccion Tower 1   Faccion Tower 1 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 11:56 pm

Nel listened to the words spoken. Looking over her shoulder with a smile. "I really hope not." Nel thought about it for a moment before smiling again. She didn't have a way to politely tell Nishi that she didn't have any more to say. So she figured she ask if he did. Looking at Nishi she asked him. "Do you have any more questions for me Nishi-Sama?" Almost as if she was asking him to poke and proud her now good sized brain and memory before she lost in it. In truth she preferred being able to use full brain power and memories. And wanted to use them while she had them. Nel's hair had mostly dried out on the top but the long strands near the bottom were still wet. A quick head shake tossed the hair into the air allowing part of it to fall on her back partly hiding the 3 and partly hiding her chest as the rest of her hair fell forwards on her breasts. Nel thought of something. "Should this be kept a secret from the other espada?"
Back to top Go down

Faccion Tower 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faccion Tower 1   Faccion Tower 1 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 12:20 am

Nishi thought about it for a moment when his brain couldn't think of anything he shook his head. "No questions come to mind at the moment, maybe later" Nel then feel silent which Nishi took as a sign for him to leave. Just as he started to walk again she spoke up stopping him. "It will be for now, once you're able to control it we'll let them in on this little discovery"
Back to top Go down

Faccion Tower 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faccion Tower 1   Faccion Tower 1 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 12:38 am

Nelliel listened closely as always to Nishi-Sama's words. Almost praising them just for coming form his lips. After he finished speaking all she said was. "Thank you for worrying about me and coming over Nishi-Sama." Nelliel assumed the entire reason he had come in the first place due to what he said upon first arrival was cause he had been worried she was getting attacked. Nelliel didn't say anything despite having another question. Her other question was simply about possible visits to the human world in her adult form. However now was not the time to ask. It was obvious with stability on this form there was to large of a risk in doing that now. She would need to put some serious research into this in order to break the barrier. Nelliel stopped gazing at Nishi over her shoulder and turned back to her book.
Back to top Go down

Faccion Tower 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faccion Tower 1   Faccion Tower 1 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 12:45 am

"Un huh" Nishi gave a simple and easy response. he waited another moment or two just to be sure she didn't have anything else she wanted to talk about. After the moment had passed and he was sure she didn't have anything else to say he started his walk again. Upon reaching the door he looked over his shoulder one last time. "If you're going perfect that change, you're going need to cover..." Nishi's mind faded some as the previous picture re-entered his head. "...yourself up. Well at least cover those certain parts of your body" Nishi then vanished without waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down

Faccion Tower 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faccion Tower 1   Faccion Tower 1 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 9:28 pm

"If you're going perfect that change, you're going need to cover yourself up. Well at least cover those certain parts of your body." Nelliel listened to his words as she blushed hard. He had noticed her in such a way. She couldn't help but giggle lightly and yet blush. She was embarrassing that he had noticed. Nellilel noticed her hands had slipped over her breasts as if hiding them subconsciously without her ever realizing it. Nelliel held her hands their until she felt Nishi return to his building. Slowly letting her hands fall she began to read. After a short while she finished the book. Two things stood out. One was a common condition called alltimers. Where full memory went in and out but that was more from old age and Nelliel didn't think arrancar could get that. She also found something called multiple personalities. However that didn't fit since her personality didn't change just her memories. Nelliel moved back up the library and proceeded to read all the books she had on this info. Nothing. Absolutely nothing was what she found. Nelliel sighed. Without a second thought she stepped out of the tower and opened a Gargantua. Stepping through it she moved to the human world.

~Exit~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Faccion Tower 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faccion Tower 1   Faccion Tower 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Faccion Tower 1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Integrity :: The Human World :: Karakura Town :: Karakura Downtown-
Jump to: