Bleach Integrity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Integrity

A year after Aizen's captured by the shinigami, he escapes! In the human world, people are getting killed by the hundreds. Everyone's in a panic. It IS Aizen doing the killing though, right?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
    Important Links
    Templates
    Staff
    Head Admin
    Byakuya Kuchiki

Affiliates
    Bleach Destiny's Door
    Top posters
    Malicia Nephilim
    Unexpected encounter (Kisuke) Vote_lcapUnexpected encounter (Kisuke) Voting_barUnexpected encounter (Kisuke) Vote_rcap 
    Shiko Rose Yu
    Unexpected encounter (Kisuke) Vote_lcapUnexpected encounter (Kisuke) Voting_barUnexpected encounter (Kisuke) Vote_rcap 
    Valentina Heartly
    Folemy Amenta
    Byakuya Kuchiki
    Miata
    Xavier Leblanc
    Kojiro Soyoki
    Kade
    Yokkyu Fuman
    Latest topics
    » Bleach Armageddon Day v2.0
    Unexpected encounter (Kisuke) EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 5:43 am by Oyama-kun

» Did we seriously get Hacked?
    Unexpected encounter (Kisuke) EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 10:45 am by Malicia Nephilim

» My new site
    Unexpected encounter (Kisuke) EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:06 pm by Folemy Amenta

» Closed
    Unexpected encounter (Kisuke) EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:04 pm by Malicia Nephilim

» Site's back
    Unexpected encounter (Kisuke) EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 1:26 am by Drake Nightingale

» Hey Been A While
    Unexpected encounter (Kisuke) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 8:42 pm by Folemy Amenta

» Drake Nightingale
    Unexpected encounter (Kisuke) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:08 am by Drake Nightingale

» Bleach Revolution Rpg
    Unexpected encounter (Kisuke) EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 3:51 pm by Daniel

» Hattori Hanzo's relationships
    Unexpected encounter (Kisuke) EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 9:31 am by Izuru Kira

Unexpected encounter (Kisuke)

Go down 
    AuthorMessage

Unexpected encounter (Kisuke) Empty
    PostSubject: Unexpected encounter (Kisuke)   Unexpected encounter (Kisuke) EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 9:09 pm

Kurai had arrived from the soul society in a gigai she had borrowed from the twelfth division. It was a Sunday afternoon and she allowed the soul society to have a break since nothing major was going on today. Kurai streched her arms a little and looked down at her attire with a slight frown in discomfort. Her long black hair was left loose with bangs framing her face and hanging over her bright blue eyes.her full red lips were pursed in a slight pout as she studied the short black skirt she was wearing along with a white short sleeve button up shirt that clung to her curvy figure and heels. She also had a pair of glasses on her face. She couldn't take walking in heels anymore so she took them off. Taking three inches off so she was back to her four foot and ten inched height. She sighed in relief."that's much better.." and with that she walked around the neighborhood looking around for something to do.
    Back to top Go down
    Unosuke Kakaru

Unosuke Kakaru

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected encounter (Kisuke)   Unexpected encounter (Kisuke) EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 9:33 pm

A sunny day. A warm day that it was. Warm as it was, Kisuke was inside of his shop yet another slow morning to start off following by a slow early afternoon. These days are not too kind for the little show owner, oh how he had to find some task to perform before going mad with insanity and wanting to experiment on Tessai again.

Instead, Kisuke was in his room and he took out a small black journal that he kept with him during his time as a captain of the 12th division. My, how long it’s been to see his old writing companion just sitting between two books that anyone, including himself, could’ve pass by without knowing its existence. He decided he could take a look at it before doing something out of the ordinary. It’ll happen soon, he had a feeling that the random button was off. It was just a matter of time of when it’ll flip on.

An hour went by and the sun had moved its way through the window. Kisuke could feel the rays of sun’s heat press against his arm as he looked at a journal of his. He looked over at his arm and saw the light on his skin. His eyes followed the path the sunlight was making and led back up to the window. He could see outside that the sun was tempting him, imagining a small and luring smile on its face asking him to come outside ‘Don’t worry’ it said, ‘I’ll give you something to do’. The summer heat

He had a small yet relax smile. Oh the temptation was too great for the lax mind of Kisuke. He decided, what the heck, to go outside and take a walk. It’s too beautiful of a day to even stay inside to read. He took his hat that he set on the table and place it over his head, grabbed the cane along his side and just walked out of the place entirely. He had to close it off since no one was home. Jinta and Ururu had gone out long before the sun could even say good morning and Tessai was running errands. Ah, well, it wasn’t going to be too long; just a nice stroll and then back to his reading. Maybe he could take a nap when he got home. Ah the possibilities are endless.

Kisuke strolled down the street, spinning the cane with his finger whistling a tune that no one in 110 years could even recognize. He seemed lively and he was in a good mood. But his eyes looked passed a young who appeared to be in her late teens, holding onto her heels as she walked down the street. To the average person, she appeared young but Kisuke knew better. He’s sensed spiritual pressure that had an ancient vibe that is like aged wine in the shinigami community. Regardless, it is hard not to see it unless your eyes and senses were untrained. Seeing that she was just as old or perhaps as he was, he could either have a bit of fun during his trip.

“Do my eyes deceive me?” Kisuke said “A fellow maiden walking bare upon the streets of concrete and yet no one even dares to give her a helping hand” the people around them turned to him. They looked at the little woman who was standing in front of Kisuke. They didn’t even notice her presence. A few people even looked around a bit before lowering their glances to see her. Kisuke had a hand on his palm and dramatically pulled his head back “My God, My God, how cruel you are to put a helpless soul in the presence of heartless fiends” he took off his hat and bowed even more dramatically and gently place a hand on hers kissing the top of her hand lightly “mademoiselle, it is an honor!”
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected encounter (Kisuke)   Unexpected encounter (Kisuke) EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 9:47 pm

Kurai sensed the presence of a rather familiar spiritual presence. It had the ancient vibe and strength of a captains. She looked around to see who it was and suddenly he appeared declaring.“Do my eyes deceive me?” Kisuke said “A fellow maiden walking bare upon the streets of concrete and yet no one even dares to give her a helping hand,“My God, My God, how cruel you are to put a helpless soul in the presence of heartless fiends “mademoiselle, it is an honor!” Kurai blinked a bit in surprise as he kissed her hand and gave him a quick study. The blond hair, grayish eyes, dramatic somewhat laid back attitude, powerful spiritual power and the rather strange attire he wore. It was in fact Kisuke Urahara. It was a long while since the captain commander interracted with him. Her blue eyes widened and she covered her mouth with one hand."Kisuke? Oh my god it's you!" she said cheerfully while practicically throwing her arms around his neck in a hug while she softly giggled."it's been too long old friend how have you been?"

Kurai remembered back when she was a lieutenant Kisuke was the third seat for the second division and became captain of the twefth division. She trained under him for awhile when she was trying to work hard to get stronger. They had become good friends until he disappeared after the vizard incident. Kurai had assumed he had died but nope he was still here in the flesh and apparently doing well. This made Kurai's day completely though she couldn't help but wonder if he remembered her. She tilted her head slightly as she waited for his response.
    Back to top Go down
    Unosuke Kakaru

Unosuke Kakaru

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected encounter (Kisuke)   Unexpected encounter (Kisuke) EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:03 pm

Kisuke looked up at her, that smile that always reminds people of going through a type of euphoria whenever is sitting in the most relaxing whether in a drug state or whatever means of tranquility. When her arms wrapped around her neck his arms wrapped around her small waist. Ah, the same girl who is small yet the personality still vibrant and lively. This was the same lieutenant all those years ago. Except Kisuke knew she wasn’t a lieutenant anymore. She once was underneath him, an apprentice, who trained diligently to become better than she was yesterday and was now a leader of her own

He bowed yet again out of respect. “You’ve certainly grown into a fine young lady. I remember when you were this high” he placed a hand over the height that she was. “Well, ok, maybe you haven’t grown upwards but you’ve definitely…well, in any case” he spun his cane with amazing dexterity. It spun in a circular motion that made optical illusions of multiple canes. He stops spinning it and his hand gestured forward toward the direction she was walking “After you” he said politely.

Oh yes, the same old Kisuke. The one who was always polite yet one could never tell if he is serious or joking. The man was full of surprise both witty and secretive.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected encounter (Kisuke)   Unexpected encounter (Kisuke) EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:23 pm

Kurai chuckled.yeah yeah yeah,I'm short but hey at least I don't look like I'm fifteen years old anymore thank god I remember how you used to prank me into believing I would never be able to mature" she said while crossing her arms under her bust.While walking in pace with Kisuke a small smirk crossing her features.You haven't changed much Kisuke, besides the fact that you now dress like a pimp she stated while running her fingers through her hair and placing her arms behind her back."so I've heard you've suceeded your dream in becoming a shop owner, tell me what's it like Mr.Urahara?~" her blue hues started up into his gray ones. Their playful yet friendly glow never fading or dying out as she tucked her hand into her pocket. Not caring how people would stare when they saw her walk along the streets barefooted.

(sorry short post)
    Back to top Go down
    Unosuke Kakaru

Unosuke Kakaru

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected encounter (Kisuke)   Unexpected encounter (Kisuke) EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:46 pm

Ah the day was still kind to them. The warmth was particularly affecting Kisuke seeing that he was very content and happy at this point. Kurai was particularly giggly and Kisuke could understand that she had not seen him for such a long time but of course she hadn’t change.

“Yeah yeah yeah, I'm short but hey at least I don't look like I'm fifteen years old anymore thank god I remember how you used to prank me into believing I would never be able to mature"

Of course, my pranks upon you was one of the many prides back in the old days” and this was true to the statement. Before the development research facility had even established itself, he would always play little pranks upon the younger shinigami and the lower ranking. He would devise little things for each individual person that was under his division. He would one day have the food laced with hot pepper extract or make itching powder whenever they wore their kimono. There was even one incident that involved a large storage of rice that just so happen to shower upon the men when they turned on th hot water trying to take a shower. Needlessly Kisuke enjoyed that prank and he had always wanted to try it again. He enjoyed it with the guys especially when they thought it was one of them playing the trick. They never really did find out who it was.

Karai was an exception. Of course because of her size and height, at the time she wasn’t really all that developed. Of course at that point in time she wasn’t exactly the finest fruit on the tree and it seemed that she didn’t take pride in what she had. Kisuke saw long before she did that she would become a very beautiful woman, looking at her now with her small frame yet hips and waist that curved well with her attire and breast that were sweet to the eyes, it was all right for him to tease her just a little bit.

“So I've heard you've succeeded your dream in becoming a shop owner, tell me what's it like Mr.Urahara?~"

“Hmm” he put a hand on his chin and twisted his lips in thinking of contemplation “To describe it is comparing being a shop owner, especially as small as the one I own, is bland, boring and can get extremely tedious” he smiled wanly “However, because I chose this after leaving the soul society, I decided that this is probably the best thing that’s ever happen to me. The things I’ve learned, the ideas that I have tasted through the fountain of knowledge in this world.” He paused and grinned of absolute ectasy “The amount of women here that are oh so tantalizing kukuku”

He turned to Kurai, his grin disappearing and back to that look of tranquility. “Perhaps if I didn’t leave the soul society, I would never have experienced such an opportunity. It’s like diving into a succulent food that is tender and moist. No matter how many times you eat it, it’s always something new and enjoyable. This place, the people, never ceases to amaze me”
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected encounter (Kisuke)   Unexpected encounter (Kisuke) EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 11:07 pm

“Of course, my pranks upon you was one of the many prides back in the old days,“To describe it is comparing being a shop owner, especially as small as the one I own, is bland, boring and can get extremely tedious"Kurai raised an eyebrow.ah so it's not as fun as you th-"she stopped herself as he continued.However, because I chose this after leaving the soul society, I decided that this is probably the best thing that’s ever happen to me. The things I’ve learned, the ideas that I have tasted through the fountain of knowledge in this world" Kurai smiled.“The amount of women here that are oh so tantalizing kukuku” Kurai snickered and shook her head once. "ahh same old pervy kisuke eh?" she asked teasingly while Listening carefully to the rest of what he was saying.Perhaps if I didn’t leave the soul society, I would never have experienced such an opportunity. It’s like diving into a succulent food that is tender and moist. No matter how many times you eat it, it’s always something new and enjoyable. This place, the people, never ceases to amaze me” Kurai once again smiled as she nodded once."I see, I can't blame you the human world is quite intereting even though their attire,learning styles, holidays and foods are quite different from ours" she said while shifting her hips a little allowing her skirt to sway a bit to show her discomfort with the skirt she wore.I wonder why female humans wear such attire, its quite strange" she said while holding up a heel.and this footwear looks like something Yoruichi would throw at me if I didn't run fast enough during training she said while laughing softly in amusement at the memory.
    Back to top Go down
    Unosuke Kakaru

Unosuke Kakaru

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected encounter (Kisuke)   Unexpected encounter (Kisuke) EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 11:23 pm

They were walking on a pathway that was guiding through a park. Kisuke had led them intentionally here. It was the longest route that could take them his shop seeing that this conversation was going to be a long one. Old acquaintances are known for long walks and discussions looking at the joy, the sadness and the anger among the past and how it develops into the future. These were things Kisuke enjoyed.

“Those shoes are quite customary among the female population. Usually they wear it for an appropriate occasion like dancing, business and uhh, well, other…physical activities that produce results that would be good for the other party, if you catch my drift” he rubbed his head in embarrassment. “Though like all women, they see this as uncomfortable. Looks uncomfortable too and Yoruichi would probably make you wear them just for spite” he took the heels out of her hand and examined them carefully “You’re better off with just walking around in bare feet”

He saw a bench that was placed right in front of a man made pond. The sun sparkled on the water surface glowing a liquid gold that wasn’t too hard on the eyes when stared upon. He sat down, setting his cane on his lap. He taps the empty space beside him motioning for Kurai to sit “Ah, such a nice afternoon.” He said, as he looked at the small pond “Days like this remind me of days in soul society when there was absolutely nothing to do. You could just sit there, not have the care in the world and just be happy that it was a slow day” he inhaled slowly and inhaled out of his mouth sighing in the process

“There is one thing on my mind that I haven’t asked you Kurai-chan.” it didn’t feel out of place to say the honorific “When you heard that I’ve disappeared, what was it that went on in your mind?”
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected encounter (Kisuke)   Unexpected encounter (Kisuke) EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 4:49 pm

“Those shoes are quite customary among the female population. Usually they wear it for an appropriate occasion like dancing, business and uhh, well, other…physical activities that produce results that would be good for the other party, if you catch my drift,Though like all women, they see this as uncomfortable. Looks uncomfortable too and Yoruichi would probably make you wear them just for spite” Kurai gave him a slight look and shook her head while laughing."yes they are very uncomfortable though i still don't unmderstand why women would wear this knowing its uncomfortable.i wouldnt be able to dance, heck i can barely walk in these at all" she said while tossing the heels in the trash while twirling once. not minding that she was barefoot.“Ah, such a nice afternoon.“Days like this remind me of days in soul society when there was absolutely nothing to do. You could just sit there, not have the care in the world and just be happy that it was a slow day” Kurai smiled and sat next to him.Indeed," she said in agreement.“There is one thing on my mind that I haven’t asked you Kurai-chanWhen you heard that I’ve disappeared, what was it that went on in your mind?” Kurai's lips curved into a slight frown and she looked at the ground."well, when word got out that you disappeared there was nothing i could do. The captain commander before me had labeled you as a traitor and even if i managed to bring you back there was a possibility that they would kill you so i escaped into the human world and began my searcho at least see if you were alright but i was brought back a week later saying that you "disappeared and were reported as dead" i felt sad that i lost a good friend and mourned for quite a while though i continued with my training like you would have wanted me to."
    Back to top Go down
    Unosuke Kakaru

Unosuke Kakaru

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected encounter (Kisuke)   Unexpected encounter (Kisuke) EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 9:06 pm

Kisuke fell silent letting the sounds of the surrounding area fill in for just a brief second. For the moment, he just stared at the glittering pond, his eyes covered by the hat casting a deep shadow that hid his eyes. Did her reply touch him in some way? Did it offend him? Was he thinking? It was in a brief moment that could be cut by the simplest of knives. He answered “I suppose death would be a route to take. I’ve never been to fond of it, all dark and cold and what not.” He said distantly and then he said in a whisper almost inaudible to himself “I wonder what it would be like to be dead?” of course they were told that they would be reincarnated back into the human world and so forth and so on but was that entirely true?

The shadow over his eyes disappeared “I’m sorry we couldn’t keep in contact. It wasn’t easy after we left. The term “incognito” was something I ate for breakfast, lunch, dinner and all those snacks in-between.” His words were becoming distant again but this time he didn’t trail off “I should’ve at least kept in some contact but there was 2,000 things going on at once. Well actually about approximately 2,748 things plus one that involves a flamethrower and a convenient store but I never got a chance to succeed in that”

Kisuke turned to his side to glance at Kurai “Ah but enough about me. I know some things about you already. But not everything” He nudges her arm a bit “I bet you’re a hit with the men” and he meant that in the literal sense. He could imagine how she could (if she wanted to. He believed all women can be like this if they are pushed far enough) be violent with the men “Anyone have a keen interest with you hmmm?”
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected encounter (Kisuke)   Unexpected encounter (Kisuke) EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 9:33 pm

Kurai Frowned slightly. Kisuke Urahara don't you dare even think about doing any death related experiments with yourself she stated when she heard him ask what would it be like if he died. She bit her lower lip as the awkward silence fell through only to be broken by urahara's response. She raised an eyebrow when he mentioned something about a flamethrower and laughed."what on earth would you need with a flamethrower?" she then heard him ask how was her luck doing with men and a faint blush colored her cheeks."uh, no, no ones interested in me that I know of" she answered with a small shrug before playfully nudging him back."what about you kisuke? You got your eyes out for anyone? she asked teasingly while smirking at him slightly.
    Back to top Go down
    Unosuke Kakaru

Unosuke Kakaru

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected encounter (Kisuke)   Unexpected encounter (Kisuke) EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 9:50 pm

His face had a look of having a bit too much to drink on a Friday night. He smiled at her rather he grinned at her. He pulled out his fan and placed it over his face “Perhaps my eyes seek for the most vibrant! The most supple! The most beautiful woman ever to exist.” He reaches into his jacket and pulls out a book. He flips open the pages and the paper begins to soar at a speed far faster than one could watch. It was like the pages went on forever (which, believe it or not, could have been the case)“For years I have taken the account of women that have passed through my shops. Different types of women. Small women, tall women, busty women, women with long slender legs, all of which have peeked my interest.” He stands up quickly “Perhaps this is the year that I may find one!”

He stopped, the dramatic flair disappeared and said to Kurai “Ah, but alas, none of which I have describe have any interest of mine.” He puts the journal back into his jacket “No, my dear Kurai-san, there is no one that peaks my interest. Perhaps that boat has sailed and I missed an opportunity” he smiled at her and then he focused on her rather than himself “Don’t worry about it. Seeing how you’ve turned into a lovely woman, the gentlemen, or dogs however you see them, will come running to you and you’ll have to pick and chose”

Kisuke took the cane in his hand “Let’s us continue if you wish”
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected encounter (Kisuke)   Unexpected encounter (Kisuke) EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 10:01 pm

Perhaps my eyes seek for the most vibrant! The most supple! The most beautiful woman ever to exist.“For years I have taken the account of women that have passed through my shops. Different types of women. Small women, tall women, busty women, women with long slender legs, all of which have peeked my interest.“Perhaps this is the year that I may find one!“Ah, but alas, none of which I have describe have any interest of mine" Kurai giggled softly at his explaination and sighed. ah Kisuke it's a good thing you haven't changed much over time.." she told him while quikly swiping his fan and jokingly intimidating him by waving it in front of her face."ah no i don't think that would be possible, ever since my new status most of the soul society either hate me dislike me or fear me" she said softly while closing the fan gently before slipping it back into his pocket.
    Back to top Go down
    Unosuke Kakaru

Unosuke Kakaru

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected encounter (Kisuke)   Unexpected encounter (Kisuke) EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 10:20 pm

She took the fan away from his hand. He didn’t mind. There wasn’t a distinct look on her face when she spoke those words. Kisuke could hear it her voice, that disappointment of becoming feared; fear was one of the troublesome things that humans and shinigami have yet to conquer over the millennia they had exist. Out of fear brings out hatred and out of hatred brings out the worst of people; the side of people that you once thought was your friend and then realized that they would turn their backs towards you. The title of Captain Commander was a glorious position that held responsibility over the entire Gotei 13. Within that system, the commander had to be not only one of the strongest but fearsome to boot. To become the commander was to sacrifice even the most little of things. The responsibility Yamamoto Genryuusei understood very well. He wondered how the old man was doing seeing that he no longer commands the Gotei.

“There will always be those who will fear you. There are those who will dislike you. There are those who will hate your existence down to the very core of your soul. These are the responsibilities that you have taken upon yourself Kurai-chan.

“But will that stop you from leading your life? Will you keep hold to whatever emotion you have inside of you?” he puts a hand on her shoulder. His hand had a life to it on its own. It wasn’t a hand that was coarse but it was a hand that brought for creation and in times brought for destruction “You will lead and you will lead them well. Yoruichi taught you to hide the emotions so that your enemy cannot see you. I taught you that even within that negative emotion, do not let it consume you less you wish for it to”
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected encounter (Kisuke)   Unexpected encounter (Kisuke) EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 5:57 pm

“There will always be those who will fear you. There are those who will dislike you. There are those who will hate your existence down to the very core of your soul. These are the responsibilities that you have taken upon yourself Kurai-chan. But will that stop you from leading your life? Will you keep hold to whatever emotion you have inside of you?” Kurai continued to listen as he placed his hand on her shoulder and nodded once as he finished."You will lead and you will lead them well. Yoruichi taught you to hide the emotions so that your enemy cannot see you. I taught you that even within that negative emotion, do not let it consume you less you wish for it to” Kurai smiled."yes you're right, i wont let anything show though its somewhat hard...i don't like being hated but its something i can get over, after all, all that training you and yoruichi taught me wasnt for nothing." she said while chuckling softly. pushing back a strand of hair from her eyes."thanks for teaching me as well as you did, without yoruichi and especially your help i probably wouldnt be as strong as i am now i really appreciate it" she said while hugging him.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected encounter (Kisuke)   Unexpected encounter (Kisuke) Empty

Back to top Go down

Unexpected encounter (Kisuke)
    Page 1 of 1