Bleach Integrity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Integrity

A year after Aizen's captured by the shinigami, he escapes! In the human world, people are getting killed by the hundreds. Everyone's in a panic. It IS Aizen doing the killing though, right?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Important Links
Templates
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki

Affiliates
Bleach Destiny's Door
Top posters
Malicia Nephilim
Bare Foot (Grimmjow) Vote_lcapBare Foot (Grimmjow) Voting_barBare Foot (Grimmjow) Vote_rcap 
Shiko Rose Yu
Bare Foot (Grimmjow) Vote_lcapBare Foot (Grimmjow) Voting_barBare Foot (Grimmjow) Vote_rcap 
Valentina Heartly
Folemy Amenta
Byakuya Kuchiki
Miata
Xavier Leblanc
Kojiro Soyoki
Kade
Yokkyu Fuman
Latest topics
» Bleach Armageddon Day v2.0
Bare Foot (Grimmjow) EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 5:43 am by Oyama-kun

» Did we seriously get Hacked?
Bare Foot (Grimmjow) EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 10:45 am by Malicia Nephilim

» My new site
Bare Foot (Grimmjow) EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:06 pm by Folemy Amenta

» Closed
Bare Foot (Grimmjow) EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:04 pm by Malicia Nephilim

» Site's back
Bare Foot (Grimmjow) EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 1:26 am by Drake Nightingale

» Hey Been A While
Bare Foot (Grimmjow) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 8:42 pm by Folemy Amenta

» Drake Nightingale
Bare Foot (Grimmjow) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:08 am by Drake Nightingale

» Bleach Revolution Rpg
Bare Foot (Grimmjow) EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 3:51 pm by Daniel

» Hattori Hanzo's relationships
Bare Foot (Grimmjow) EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 9:31 am by Izuru Kira

Bare Foot (Grimmjow)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nishi

Nishi

Bare Foot (Grimmjow) Empty
PostSubject: Bare Foot (Grimmjow)   Bare Foot (Grimmjow) EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 6:50 pm

Utaka had sensed a unusually familiar spiritual pressure so he decided to go for a walk to see what it might be. He walked for hours and was now getting annoyed as it seemed like he was getting no where. "Damn" he sighed as he wiped the sweat from his forehead he hated sweating he thought of it as unattractive and he wished to be the most attractive guy in Hueco Mundo yes he was that self vain and he never cared what people thought of him but he was getting tired and bored of searching for these spiritual pressure so he decided to use his Extrasensory of Gaia ability channeling some of his strength through his bare feet into the sand. Causing the sand around him to ripple and form a chair under him. Since he really wanted to know how the energy belonged to he decided to release some of his spiritual pressure out hoping to make the being curious to want it belonged to and will approach him so all he had to do now is wait.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bare Foot (Grimmjow)   Bare Foot (Grimmjow) EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 5:02 pm

"I'll kill him! I swear it, I'll kill him!" The blue haired Espada stomped through the desert, dragging his zanpakuto behind him, not even bothering to lift it as it made a trail through the sand. There was no doubt he'd have to give it a good cleaning off later. Perhaps in blood. Nishi's blood. Grimmjow had just met Nishi no more than an hour ago, but already he hated him. Well, it wasn't really unlike Grimmjow to hate people; in fact he hated quite a lot of them, but this was different. This was like the hatred he had for Aizen, a burning loathing that made him want to tear up whatever he could get his hands on. Flesh being his first choice.

"The next time I fucking set eyes on him...." Grimmjow glowed, the anger radiating from him like heat waves. Nishi had gone and done the unthinkable; ask Grimmjow to join him. As if he's really be a tool again, just like he was for Aizen. For once he was free, and he damn as well intended to stay that way!

In the middle of this rather frightening display of anger, Grimmjow felt something. Stopped for a minute, eyes still blazing, he slowly turned around, trying to identify what he had sensed. Spiritual energy. Grimmjow nearly growled out loud. Another one? Another damn arrancar was alive?!

Quickly though, his rage began to die down, and his mouth turned up in a rather sadistic smirk. He'd wanted someone to take out his anger on, and here someone was!

Lifting his zanpakuto from the ground, he took off toward the source of the energy, walking quickly, eager to tear into some flesh, to bathe his sandy zanpakuto in blood.

Sure enough, he soon found the source of energy. It was an arrancar that Grimmjow hadn't remembered seeing before, but then again, he'd always tried to stay as far from the other Espada as he could, so he really didn't know any.

"You've picked the wrong time to be here," the blue-haired former Espada growled, stalking toward the other. "You're about to be torn to pieces!"
Back to top Go down
Nishi

Nishi

PostSubject: Re: Bare Foot (Grimmjow)   Bare Foot (Grimmjow) EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 5:57 pm

Utaka sat on his sand throne he sensed the spiritual pressure drawing near was this person a foul to come here. Well in doubt they would make a good meal.

The blue haired man appeared in front of Utaka. Some reason something seemed off about him. Utaka saw the man drawing his sword. "I don't wish to fight Arrancar? I was just curious to who you are." Utaka stood up and forced his sand throne to return to the ground while he released his power into the sand once again. Releasing vines of sand that wrapped around the mans arm and sword so that he couldn't move them.

Utaka walked over to the Arrancar "I would be be polite if you gave me your name yes? Well to start off My name is Utaka and your rather delicious looking." He started to to move his hand into his sash in case the Arrancar escaped his sand trap. Utaka really didn't want to us violence on such a good looking Arrancar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bare Foot (Grimmjow)   Bare Foot (Grimmjow) EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 1:31 pm

"I don't wish to fight Arrancar? I was just curious to who you are."

Grimmjow watched as the other arrancar stood up. Though his words weren't particular harsh, he sensed something about the other man, something dangerous. Before he could do anything, however, he found his arms and sword bound by vines made of sand. Eyes widening in rage, Grimmjow struggled against the vines to no avail. What the hell was this?! He hadn't seen a technique like this before.

"Release me, you fucking son of a bitch! Release me this instant before you get a blade shoved up your ass!" Grimmjow's eyes were narrowed in anger and he was practically growling at the other.

"I would be be polite if you gave me your name yes? Well to start off My name is Utaka and your rather delicious looking."

Polite? The hell with polite! Grimmjow didn't give a damn about manners! Who the hell did this guy think he was messing with?!

"I don't care what the fuck your name is! And don't fucking call me such disgusting things! I'm not 'delicious looking', whatever the hell that means! Now get these fucking things off me so we can fight!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bare Foot (Grimmjow)   Bare Foot (Grimmjow) Empty

Back to top Go down

Bare Foot (Grimmjow)
Page 1 of 1