Bleach Integrity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Integrity

A year after Aizen's captured by the shinigami, he escapes! In the human world, people are getting killed by the hundreds. Everyone's in a panic. It IS Aizen doing the killing though, right?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Templates
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki

Affiliates
Bleach Destiny's Door
Top posters
Malicia Nephilim
Exploring [Open] Vote_lcapExploring [Open] Voting_barExploring [Open] Vote_rcap 
Shiko Rose Yu
Valentina Heartly
Folemy Amenta
Byakuya Kuchiki
Miata
Xavier Leblanc
Kojiro Soyoki
Kade
Yokkyu Fuman
Latest topics
» Bleach Armageddon Day v2.0
Exploring [Open] EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 5:43 am by Oyama-kun

» Did we seriously get Hacked?
Exploring [Open] EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 10:45 am by Malicia Nephilim

» My new site
Exploring [Open] EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:06 pm by Folemy Amenta

» Closed
Exploring [Open] EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:04 pm by Malicia Nephilim

» Site's back
Exploring [Open] EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 1:26 am by Drake Nightingale

» Hey Been A While
Exploring [Open] EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 8:42 pm by Folemy Amenta

» Drake Nightingale
Exploring [Open] EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:08 am by Drake Nightingale

» Bleach Revolution Rpg
Exploring [Open] EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 3:51 pm by Daniel

» Hattori Hanzo's relationships
Exploring [Open] EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 9:31 am by Izuru Kira

Exploring [Open]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Soifon

Exploring [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Exploring [Open]   Exploring [Open] EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 4:28 pm

Soifon sighed in contentment as she was hit by a rush of warm air when she stepped into the human world. It was so much warmer than the cold Soul Society. She had gotten a day off since she finished her paperwork early and there really wasn't anything to do around the Soul Society, so she decided to come here. She hadn't been to the human world in so long, and she wondered if it had changed much. It had. There were so many people and so many new things! Soifon's eyes were wide at the sight of it all.

She was dressed in a modern human outfit. Tight black jeans and a black T-shirt that had the name of some band (or at least she guessed that was what it was) on it. On her feet were combat boots with high heals. She looked about an inch taller than normal.

Soifon slowly walked down a road filled with shops, stopping every so often to look in the windows and admire all the pretty things. She had to get out more often!
Back to top Go down

Exploring [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring [Open]   Exploring [Open] EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 4:55 pm

The human world was a bit busy today it seemed. A tall male, possibly in his early twenties walked about. He seemed to be walking stiffly, as he was adjusting to his gigai. In gigai, he wore a gray buttoned up shirt under a black blazer. His pants were gray dress pants with a white belt. Upon flicking his wrist, he pushed up his square-rimmed glasses with carelessness in every move.

"The human world seems active," he muttered quietly.

Alec continued walking until someone bumped into him. He furrowed his eyebrows, waiting for the stranger to apologize. All he got was a spit in the face. Alec kept his fists down, simply wiping his face with a handkerchief.

"Oi, tosser," he spoke darkly, "I would respect it if next time you did that, you weren't drinking."

Alec simply walked away from the stranger, continuing forward. He ran slender pale fingers through his black locks, moving some out of his face. The faded scent of liquor was still on him from the stranger. He cursed under his breath until he stopped infront of a store window. Upon seeing a reflection of one of the captains, he froze in place. A captain catching him goofing off now? Hopefully he was not noticed.
Back to top Go down
Soifon

Exploring [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring [Open]   Exploring [Open] EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 5:45 pm

Soifon saw a large building with a picture of a coffee cup on it. "The Hard Rock Cafe" said the sign out front. Soifon hadn't drunk anything for a while, and, with all the new things to see, she hadn't realized she was thirsty. She walked to the door and slowly opened it, a little nervous about interacting with normal people. It had been so long since she talked to a human. She slowly walked up to the front and looked at the long list of drinks posted above. "I'll have a medium cappuccino," she told the man at the desk, hoping she pronounced it right. The man nodded, so she must have.

Soifon waited a few minutes, looking around the cafe while her coffee was being made. It was a large place, with many tables and chairs. The place where she bought coffee in the Soul Society wasn't half as big.

"Here," the man behind the counter said, and gave her her coffee. As she took a sip and looked back to thank him, she noticed he was studying her intently. Soifon frowned, then glared at him. "Yes?" she asked, coldly. The man smirked. "Y'know, I haven't seen many hot chicks around here in a while. What do ya say ya come to my house? We can have a bit of 'fun'." he winked at her. Soifon blinked at him, then turned on her heal and stomped out. "The nerve!" she muttered under her breath, seething.

Soifon slowly sipped her coffee and began to walk quickly along the sidewalk again, brushing past people. She stopped at the store window in which a long, black dress was displayed. It looks a lot like the dress Yoruichi used to wear, Soifon thought, staring at it intently.

All at once, however, she was snapped out of her daze when she saw another reflection to the right of her. She hadn't noticed him until this point. Stepping back from the glass, she met his eyes. "Hello."
Back to top Go down

Exploring [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring [Open]   Exploring [Open] EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 6:05 pm

Alec noticed she had spoken to him. He turned his head away, muttering something mostly to himself. He was ashamed to be found so relaxed infront of a high ranking officer. Of course, she was, as well. Gold met with gray as he stared back calmly. Without so much as hesitation, he returned the captain's greeting with a simple nod.

"Good day," he spoke, attempting to remain stoic.

Alec then turned back to see what the captain was so interested in. A black dress? He smirked dimly. So the captain was a lollicon? He then took a pocket watch from his pocket to check the time. He gave a sharp gasp.

"Or should I say good evening?" he laughed quietly.

Alec returned the pocket watch to his pocket, then extended his hand for a hand shake. He used his other hand to push up his glasses. His stare was sharp, but not meant to intimidate.

"Aleczandre Mercutio Ishikawa," he introduced himself, "Second Division."
Back to top Go down
Soifon

Exploring [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring [Open]   Exploring [Open] EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm

"Or should I say good evening?"

Good evening? Soifon glanced up at the sky and indeed saw it was getting darker. How long had she been here? Where had the time gone? Well, she still had a couple of hours.

She turned back to the man beside her and saw his hand out.

"Aleczandre Mercutio Ishikawa," he introduced himself, "Second Division."

Soifon nodded and responded by gripping his hand firmly in greeting, her grip indicating that she was superior. "Yes, I've seen you around the division," she replied with a cool nod.
Back to top Go down

Exploring [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring [Open]   Exploring [Open] EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 6:46 pm

After shaking hands, he allowed his hand to drop to his side. Any other day, he would wear gloves, but he could not find any to suit his gigai. He closed his eyes, breathing in the night's air. It would have been enjoyable if it were not sullied by the city.

"Oh?" he paused, taking in the female's appearance, "I... See."

Alec then realized it was the captain. This was enough to make him tense up. He then adverted his gaze and bowed his head shamefully. It was unforgivable to be lollygaging at such a time. He could have been training, but he decided not to.

"My apologies," he said, "I know I should not be wandering the human world when there's work I could be doing."

Alec stood up at his full height of six feet four inches. His glasses shimmered from the light of the city as he pushed them up again.
Back to top Go down
Soifon

Exploring [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring [Open]   Exploring [Open] EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 4:29 pm

The second division captain studied her underling for a moment, trying to place together what she knew about him. Unfortunately, she rarely made an attempt to get to know her division. Though she probably should, she wasn't into making bonds with people. She felt this wasn't needed for bonds couldn't help a person get stronger like training could.

However, there was a part of her, deep down, that longed to make bonds, but she always pushed that side of herself away. If you make bonds you only end up getting hurt, is what she thought. And though she'd never admit it, she was afraid of becoming close to people, afraid of getting hurt. Afraid that, one day, they'd leave her. Just like Yoruichi did.

Snap out if it! She told herself, aware that she had been staring at Alec all this time. This wasn't the way a captain should act, not at all.

"Well, I'm sure there must be a reason you're out here instead of back in the division," she told him, looking coldly into his eyes.

"And if there is work that is not done, I expect that you will have it done by the time it's due," she continued, her look becoming stern.
Back to top Go down

Exploring [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring [Open]   Exploring [Open] EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 6:49 pm

Keiji lands in the back alley between two tall apartment buildings. He leaned over to catch his breath as he began out of the alley. His human clothes of a polo shirt and some dark slacks make him look suave and still well-groomed for his age. A pair of Cartier shades make his rather dark brown eyes hidden beneath money bags. He smiles as he smooths out his shirt and fixes his belt as he begins to strut down the sidewalk.

Noticing a few blocks over was a very strong power signature, and a slightly weaker one near by. Keiji let out a sigh as he stopped his strut and tried to locate the exact position of the two. They were indeed Shinigami but of what nature or power he was not to sure. He tensed a bit as he realized one was surely a Captain. Of which division he was not sure. The few divisions that had Captains solely kept themselves in Seireitei to keep up with the massive amount of division members who wanted the top seat of the many disheveled divisions. He began to try and recall the few division's with op's like Captains and with a blink of an eye he knew. "Duh Keiji. How could you be so dumb?" Keiji asked and was soon going to answer himself before he shunpoed within visual range of the two signatures.

"Captain Soifon, a pleasure to meet you. And I'm not sure of this one?" Keiji said as he bowed in respect to the Captain, but was reluctant to do so with one so much below his power level. Even in her Current state Captain Soifon's power level was clearly above Keiji's weakest. But this one had one far below even Keiji's so Keiji bowed to him to, not sure if he was a superior he had not learned about in his few days as Vice-Captain of the 11th division. Despite the 11th's rough and tough reputation, Keiji was one of the few who had a set of manners upon him along with his Captain, Adachi. But the two did have similar demeanor's when they were in battle, the ruthlessness they exhibited was beyond any of the Gotei 13. Keiji liked that about himself and his Captain. He smiled as he raised to the obvious 2nd division member and addressed Soifon.

"What brings you to the Human Realm, Captain Soifon?" Keiji asked as he began to close the distance to the two individuals.
Back to top Go down
Soifon

Exploring [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring [Open]   Exploring [Open] EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 9:27 am

Feeling another spiritual pressure approaching, Soifon turned in time to see the eleventh division lieutenant as he appeared before her. She recognized him from seeing him with his captain a few times when she had met with the other captain to discuss important issues, but she had hardly ever talked to him and therefore hardly knew him.

"Hello, Lieutenant Meada," she responded, after a second of trying to remember his name. She nodded in acknowledgment, not being one to give a warm greeting to anyone.

It seemed many of the shinigami were getting time off this week. Perhaps they were finally getting their asses out of bed so they could turn their paperwork in on time. She remembered the last eleventh division captain and lieutenant who always turned their work in at least a week late! This was certainly an improvement.

"I'm here because I have some free time and I wanted to check out the human world since I have not been there in a while," she said, responding to his question. "And to make sure there was no damage being caused, of course."

A breeze began to blow, and the second division captain shivered slightly. It was colder than before, and because she was wearing a T-shirt without a jacket, it was rather chilly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Exploring [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring [Open]   Exploring [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploring [Open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Integrity :: The Human World :: Around the World-
Jump to: