Bleach Integrity

A year after Aizen's captured by the shinigami, he escapes! In the human world, people are getting killed by the hundreds. Everyone's in a panic. It IS Aizen doing the killing though, right?

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Important Links
Templates
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki

Affiliates
Bleach Destiny's Door
Top posters
Malicia Nephilim

Shiko Rose Yu

Valentina Heartly

Folemy Amenta

Byakuya Kuchiki

Miata

Xavier Leblanc

Kojiro Soyoki

Kade

Yokkyu Fuman

Latest topics
» Bleach Armageddon Day v2.0
Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:43 am by Oyama-kun

» Did we seriously get Hacked?
Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:45 am by Malicia Nephilim

» My new site
Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:06 pm by Folemy Amenta

» Closed
Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:04 pm by Malicia Nephilim

» Site's back
Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:26 am by Drake Nightingale

» Hey Been A While
Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:42 pm by Folemy Amenta

» Drake Nightingale
Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:08 am by Drake Nightingale

» Bleach Revolution Rpg
Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:51 pm by Daniel

» Hattori Hanzo's relationships
Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:31 am by Izuru Kira

Share | 

The Hidden Garden

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nishi

PostSubject: The Hidden Garden   Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:44 am

The Quinta Tower was the home and palace of Espada 5 Utaka Li. The ouside of the tower was covered with vines which were Utaka's trade mark. The vines scaled up and down the whole tower leaving only a few bits of the tower exposed.

Once enter the tower on the ground level you enter a vast room with a small pond in the center with lily pads floating in it. The room had very decorative couches and chairs with elaborate red and gold designs that match each other. You look around the room there were all sorts of flowers and plants lined the room but the assortment changed along the wall opposite of the door the floor was raised on top of the ledge floor there was a huge pink flower which Utaka sat on when entering guest around the wall behind the flower were wines with blue flowers blooming on them.

A spiral staircase wrapped around the room which led to the Utaka's subordinates floor and Utaka's room.

The second flower where the subordinates room he usually didn't disturb them. But on the third floor was Utaka's room filled with similar furniture from the 1st ground floor. There also layed a bed with a large bed that can fit at least 4 people in it. This floor is only for Utaka anyone that enters without his permission would meet a unlikely Fate.

A small staircase is hidden within Utaka's bedroom that led to the roof that contained Utaka's rare and dear plants. Here is where he spends most of his time. This floor is also forbidden unless the consent of Utaka.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Garden   Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:45 am

"Well i have to say... I like what you have done with the place. The whole natural feeling you got going here, good change of pace when compared to the bountiful life filled sand pit out there." Said a voice entering the Espada's quarters, he seemingly appeared out of no where as if he still was not even standing there. The man was obviously a arrancar for the remains of his hollow mask were clearly seen on his face stretching across a strip on the bridge of his nose and around his head.

The man was staring at a specific plant that seemingly caught his curiosity as he made some strange faces at it and the plant itself hissed back at him. Making his face change to a near 'Wtf' "Cute...." he said slowly and sarcastically as he made another face at the plant, something was different this time as the plant nearly cowered at it. The arrancar lost interest in the plant and turned his face to the Espada.

"So your the lucky little mouse that got to take little old Nnoitra place then?" he said crossing his arms across his chest with his usual sarcastic voice, waiting for the Espada's response.
Back to top Go down
Nishi

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Garden   Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:05 pm

Was this Espada a fool entering another Espada's quarters without permission this annoyed Utaka. He noticed the other Espada's sarcastic comments without personally trying. He hoped this Espada wasn't foolish to try to pick a fight while he was he in somebody elses home. "Why thank you I tried hard to keep this place looking natural without a actually sun."

He wanted as the Espada was making faces at the flowers "Be careful those flowers have a bit of a attitude." He stated calmly as he adjusted his falling kimono. He tried to keep his back from turning to the other Espada he knew that the unknown man was up to something and he wasn't sure what it was so he quickly took a seat so that his back wouldn't be exposed for to long to the Espada.

The last comment the man said, was funny to funny that he couldn't help but to giggle. "So tell me why are you here I doubt its not to come look at my flowers so please get to the point and please also introduce yourself as you are in my home." Utaka kept his calm composure tho he was rather pissed as for the random man not having any manners he should have introduced himself the second he had walked in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Garden   Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:37 pm

"So i have to have a reason to see who took up residence in one of the old towers? With all that i knew it could of been some rodents that made this their home and i would have to exterminate them. Or it could just be old habits of needing to know who is who and what is what." he said in a polite yet seemingly mocking voice, remembering his old place wile under Aizen's command.

"Ah yea politeness how could i be sooo forgetful." he said drawing out the syllables in what he was saying. "Desmond Doyle formerly of the late lords army though for obvious reason that title is no more, though lately i have been going by a more well known title." he said as he held out his left arm to Utaka, revealing a number 4 on his front forearm.

"I think that alone should answer one or two of your questions on who i am and why i am here, if not just let your imagination go wild though just stay away from anything dealing with chocolate cake and babies." he said, in a sarcastic tone, as he let down his arm again into its previous possision.
Back to top Go down
Nishi

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Garden   Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:03 pm

"Hmm so your Cuarta Espada? Well nice to meet you and welcome to my home I don't believe I introduced myself." Utaka rose up and took a small half assed bow "My name is Utaka Li" he stated as he rose his head up once he was looking Doyle in the eye he took his right hand and removed his kimono from his right shoulder exposing a 5 below his collar bone. "I'm the Quinta Espada."

"Well you did answer a few and what I showed hopefully answer some of yours" he pulled his kimono shelve back up. "I have one thing to say to before I would like to go back to work, please ask permission before eating my house again. It is common manners I wouldn't go walking into your house with permission it is just rude. And when your in this tower keep your sarcastic tone to yourself unless you wish I cut your tongue off." He glared at Doyle and then calmly smiled and took back his seat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Garden   Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:38 pm

"Surprising those tiny bits of information are already known, its my specialty to know who is what and where. Though ill save the lecture and straight to pleasure to meet ya face to face for once." he said chuckling a bit at what he said. "Trust me what i say that next time step in this tower, i wont be there." saying making a bit of a inside joke as he was the founder of the Cautela, the Arrancar Stealth Unit, a group of assassins and spy's who normally worked on the unseen side of the war though changing times required changing paces hence why Doyle took a place as a Espada. He considered him showing himself to the Quinta as a favor.

"Feel free to take my tongue, its just one of many, though if you would like i will give it to you myself. Much cleaner cuts that way. Though if you would rather take do it the hard way ill play snake and mouse. But be careful my bite stings." he said with a mocking smile on his face. Formalities for now... he thought as he considered the Quinta and the other new Espada appearing every day, he needed to play along for now and then slowly constrict and sufficate. In all honestly he was never one to mingle with his fellow arrancar even in formal matters other than Aizen.

"I have only one question. How does it feel being free and placed right back in another cage?"
Back to top Go down
Nishi

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Garden   Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:54 pm

"I rather not get my hands dirty which you probably already know" he said sarcastically. "So I guess you know what my powers are? No?" he asked curiously. His last question hit Utaka hard he narrowed his eyes into a glare. "What do you mean by that is there something you know about me that your not telling me. Tell me everything you know about me or else I will become your enemy and I rather not start out making a fellow Espada a enemy while there isn't alot of us here." Utaka's hunger was thirsting this Espada was truly annoying him and if the Espada didn't shut up he will eat him. Utaka licked his lips waiting for a answer from Doyle. As he licked his lips he started to feel his back tingle this made him only put a more devilish smile maybe it was best that Doyle didn't answer the question and that he just ate him but that isn't polite so he decided to wait.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Garden   Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:18 pm

"I can read between the lines if that is what you are asking, plus there is the simple fact you make no effort to hide what you can do. Even the simplest hollow could see that.." he said as he watched for Utaka's reaction to his finial question and like he figured it hit the Espada dead on. A devilish smile appearing in the corners of his mouth, touchy this one is. "There are plenty of things i am not telling you, though whether or not it relates to you is another matter. You shouldn't ask that question of me for snakes spindle lies of of their tongue, though i don't really feel like playing along."

Doyle could slowly pick out what this Espada was truly like, and in all honesty some parts he thought weren't to different than his own other than some major points. Selfish, self absorbed, and obsessed with the unknown factors though Utaka felt more... primal than human. Amusing. He thought as he relaxed his muscles. "The answer is simple if you do not wish to make a enemy of me... then simply don't, it would make it easier for you. You don't need a neutral party on your bad side this early in the game."
Back to top Go down
Nishi

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Garden   Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:55 pm

"You have a good argument there Doyle so I will not do anything to make us enemies yet" he stopped his from coming out shame tho he was hungry but he guessed he will have to wait for a little while tell he thought he might be strong enough to consume him with ease.

He stood up and walked towards Doyle smiling lightly "You know your quite cute right?" As he walked up to the Espada he placed his hand lightly on Doyle cheek "I don't wish to hurt you so don't you worry I only have one thing to point out to you and that let anyone damage this face as one day that face of yours will be cold and expressionless. And I will be the one to do that but that time isn't now. Now lets be friends I would love to be friends with such a cute man."

Utaka couldn't help himself but to giggle at his comment. "So Doyle why don't you take a seat" he said as he circled Doyle. "You may sit on my bed if you like or on a chair its up to you but be careful where you sit you might give off the wrong impression. And you don't want to do that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Garden   Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:21 pm

"Be careful of what you wish for, for it may come true... but with what consequences that come with it are always unknown. Never trusting a snake means much more than just in words... but in what is done and what is seen." he said for even the appearance of a snake deceives all that see it. Utaka's... motions were not a thing that would phase Doyle. Though he would slowly come the conclusion that Utaka's 'kindliness' would come in handy in the future though in what way would be unknown to him until then.

"Sorry to disappoint... but those 'pleasures' are not a thing that interest me." he said calmly, knowing that Utaka was a truely a arrancar of body, lesser of mind and used that to his advantage to any that was weak enough to consider it. Wile Doyle was a arrancar of mind and cared little if not at all of body. Doyle knew it was another form of control and manipulation, however different it was from his own he had to respect it. "We will be staying on friendly terms, until the finial cards are thrown out and then we can kill each other but until then."
Back to top Go down
Nishi

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Garden   Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:37 pm

Utaka could figure that the Espada had no interested in him but this was his chance to learn the measure of Doyle's strength. He leaned upwards to Doyle's ear and whispered "Well as since you came here and I am a new homeowner I would like a gift. You have two options as you are in my chambers well we can" he gestured his head towards the bed. "Or you can show me what you look like when you release your powers I am quite curious."

Once he finished his sentence he gently kissed the Espada's earlobe. If Doyle knew information on him he should have figured as much from him. He couldn't help but have a strong sexual lust and Doyle was going to fulfill it now or one day. Utaka in his mind believed that Doyle was one to reveal himself so soon after meeting him. But he might be surprised. Utaka took his finger and pulled Doyle turns him and lightly kissed Doyle's lips "Chose wisely it might not be a smart idea to reveal yourself this soon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Garden   Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:54 pm

"As i said, i have no interest." he said knowing what the Quinta wanted out of him... information. Though he had no intention of indulging anything of the 5ths. When the 5th would appear at his side Utaka would suddenly find that what he was aiming for wasn't there, his presence seemingly just disappearing. Appearing next to the 5th a foot or two away with his blade against the back of his neck.

"How foolish a newcommer is. A Espada of your level may have the comfort of being able to release his true form within the walls of the citadel but it is forbidden for those Cuarta or above. For release of any of the 4 is enough to destroy the very foundations of Las Noches. You may not understand the difference between our power now though eventually you will see and be erased by its mere presence. We are on entirely different levels just as all the Espada of today are on a different level than those of the last generation. Your actions only prove these simple facts Quinta." he said as he sheathed his blade and walked towards the door.

"Know your place Quinta, for if i am not the one to put you in it... There is the one at the top that can."
Back to top Go down
Nishi

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Garden   Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:10 pm

The blade to the back of his neck only amused Utaka. "You may say your powers may be on a different level but I don't believe they really are, the second you walked in here you were destined for disaster" Utaka chuckled. "Do you think my flowers are just for show then your a fool they can trace ones power down to the core it just takes a little time but that you were willingly to spare next time your poisons might have little to no effect on me."

"Tho its a shame that you have no interest I would have willingly helped you increase the toxicity of your venom. But maybe one day." Utaka extended his hand out and a flower vine grew out to his hand and dropped a blossom in his hand. Utaka clutched the flower in his hand and absorbed it.

"Well I would like to bid you a good day Doyle and the next time we meet I will know a lot more of you okay? Mister Snake."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Garden   Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:27 pm

"We are all destined for disaster... it comes with the job, welcome to the world of the Espada." he said mocking the 5ths own words and Doyle truly believed that, every single one of them were on the same path and how many of them made it past the finish line was a good of guess as anyones. "If your flowers do such a thing then you already know what i say to be true. Say what you like but the simple facts remain there weather you want to see them or not."

Doyle knew the facts and he himself had his own means of sensing another's level of power, letting him know all to well that he was on a level that the 5th wasn't even able to comprehend yet. Maybe someday he would be on a level that would allow him to see the extent of his own but until then his power was invisible to the 5th. "Let me know how you fair on catching one that isn't there." Saying as his body and presence faded from the room. Already planning on disposing of any clothing he wore to this place and anything else that he may of caught from the 5th's plants, already having guesses on their capabilities. He had many methods of doing so and a few that were foolproof.
Back to top Go down
Nishi

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Garden   Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:57 pm

He was happily that Doyle had left. Utaka let out a deep sigh "shame tho he is rather cute" he said as he walked over to his bed. As he inched over to it he loosed his sash and laid on his bed. As he laid on his bed he picked is hand the hand that touched the mans face. "Interesting he is right just touching him I can sense the level of his spiritual power and I don't believe I can defeat his unless I learn some new techniques that he wouldn't think of." He took his hand and reached into his sash and pulled out his small sword. Unsheathing it and looking at the blade. "I wish you and I Gaia were a little stronger then we could beat that annoying Espada and force him to learn so manners. But I can't complain you are such a pretty blade and I am happy you can bring such beautiful flowers to his dull world." He relaxed trying to not think of Doyle as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Garden   

Back to top Go down

The Hidden Garden
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1