Bleach Integrity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Integrity

A year after Aizen's captured by the shinigami, he escapes! In the human world, people are getting killed by the hundreds. Everyone's in a panic. It IS Aizen doing the killing though, right?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Templates
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki

Affiliates
Bleach Destiny's Door
Top posters
Malicia Nephilim
Lost and lonely Vote_lcapLost and lonely Voting_barLost and lonely Vote_rcap 
Shiko Rose Yu
Valentina Heartly
Folemy Amenta
Byakuya Kuchiki
Miata
Xavier Leblanc
Kojiro Soyoki
Kade
Yokkyu Fuman
Latest topics
» Bleach Armageddon Day v2.0
Lost and lonely EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 5:43 am by Oyama-kun

» Did we seriously get Hacked?
Lost and lonely EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 10:45 am by Malicia Nephilim

» My new site
Lost and lonely EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:06 pm by Folemy Amenta

» Closed
Lost and lonely EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:04 pm by Malicia Nephilim

» Site's back
Lost and lonely EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 1:26 am by Drake Nightingale

» Hey Been A While
Lost and lonely EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 8:42 pm by Folemy Amenta

» Drake Nightingale
Lost and lonely EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:08 am by Drake Nightingale

» Bleach Revolution Rpg
Lost and lonely EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 3:51 pm by Daniel

» Hattori Hanzo's relationships
Lost and lonely EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 9:31 am by Izuru Kira

Lost and lonely

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Lost and lonely Empty
PostSubject: Lost and lonely   Lost and lonely EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 12:15 am

The piter pater of little feet clapped against the sand as a small child scampered across the sand.The sound echoing out in to a nearly empty desert. Her face contorted into a sniffling whimper shell of what it had been before. Tears streaking down it leaving deep impresions. Nel couldn't find her friends. She couldn't find anybody she ran and ran night and day without sight of anyone or anything other then sand. This tiny girl seemingly lost in the desert with no way out had only one hope left. To return to a place she had a very faint memory of. However even that place seemed to far away now.

Nel couldn't remember. She had been in the desert earlier with Dondochakka and Pesche but she didnt know what happened to them. Alone and confused nel wandered onwards.

The pattering feet stopped and instead were replaced with a solid thump and a muffling of the crying child she now lay, face down in the sand screaming for someone, anyone to find her. Only peaking up to see a small hope in the distance. A light faint yet familiar she couldn't move towards it though.Instead her eyes slowly closed as she drifted asleep. The running and crying had worn little Nel out and now it was time for rest. Her skull atop her head pushed on the sand as she turned her head to rest in it using her loose green dress as a blanket. Nel's consiousnes faded until no more. She was asleep
Back to top Go down

Lost and lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and lonely   Lost and lonely EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 9:27 pm

Nishi appeared in a different part of the desert. Early in his conversation with Grimmjow he felt a faint presence. His curiosity like it did with Grimmjow caused him to check it out. Nishi's eyes moved in circles until they found what they were looking for. He walked over to tiny arrancar and stopped when he stood over her. "What do we have here?" Nishi nudge the girl with his foot once to see is she was alive. "Wake up"
Back to top Go down

Lost and lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and lonely   Lost and lonely EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 9:56 pm

The calm of sleep was a change of pace for a usually awake nel. Being awoken from such a slumber was not yet fully there. As the foot tapped her and the order rang through her ears. "Wake up" was all it commanded. However such an issue was easier said then done. Her eyes cracked enough to see the foot. Slowly her eyes rose to the person standing over her.

Nel hadn't seen a single other creature in a while and the last one she saw tried to eat her. This man didn't look like he would eat her. Climbing to her feet she stood only around knee height. Hugging his leg she spoke. "HI! I'm nel, who you?" A wide smile spread across her face as she hugged to his leg. She was cold and lonely and he was warm what else could she do?
Back to top Go down

Lost and lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and lonely   Lost and lonely EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 11:36 am

Nishi was a bit taken back when the little girl rose and hugged onto his leg. When he looked down to the girl he noticed her hollow mask. "She's an arrancar, how is that possible?" The thought of this little girl being an arrancar intrigued Nishi to no ends. "I am Nishi, who are you?" He would start out slow with this one since she posed no real threat to him.
Back to top Go down

Lost and lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and lonely   Lost and lonely EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 12:20 pm

Nel blinked at the question. "I just told you silly i'm nel. I don't know where my friends went. Last time i saw them was when we were with the espada and Aizen-sama." Nel looked down as tears started to swell in her eyes thinking about her friends but then she though of Aizen and stomped her feet. "That butt head aizen he made me lose my friends." Nel didn't know what to do. "Hey mister nishi do you wanna be my freind?" Nel didnt have anyone else. This man was the first she had seen in a while it was only natural for a child to want to cling to others.
Back to top Go down

Lost and lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and lonely   Lost and lonely EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 12:48 pm

Nishi listened to what she had to say with great interest. It would seem she knew of Azien, but didn't care for him too much. That could mean she was one of his test gone wrong and thats why she was a child arrancar. "You want me to be your friend? You don't even know me why would you want to be my friend?" Nishi's hands moved from his pockets and crossed over his chest as he waited.
Back to top Go down

Lost and lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and lonely   Lost and lonely EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 1:45 pm

"You want me to be your friend? You don't even know me why would you want to be my friend?" Nel was still hugging his leg. Trying to think of reasons as a child was quite difficult. Nel didn't really have one so she went with what she did know. "Well mister nishi so far i haven't been able to find anyone nice. The last people i ran into tried to eat me mister nishi. You haven't tried to eat me mister nishi so you can be my friend." Nel smiled up at the arrancar. Nel's little mind finally click. "Can i stay with you? I don't have anywhere else....."
Back to top Go down

Lost and lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and lonely   Lost and lonely EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 8:59 pm

"Stay with you" Was the only thing Nishi really paid attention as he listened to her speak. From what Nishi could tell she was or would become a liability, but for some reason she interested him. "If I let you stay with me you must be loyal to no one but me, and don't call me mister" Nishi was sure he would end up regretting his decision, but he'd have to put it out of his mind for now. If something bad did come of this he'd just have to cross that bridge when he got to it.

Back to top Go down

Lost and lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and lonely   Lost and lonely EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 9:17 pm

Nel hugged his leg even tighter. "THANK CHU MISTER NISHI! Oops i mean just nishi." Nel giggled lightly. "I can be loyal. I can be useful too. You'll see. I will show you that i can help you too." Nel despite being a child knew well enough to know the meaning of the term loyalty. She also knew she had her first new friend. Nel smiled uncontrollably waiting for the man to lead the way she let go of his leg and waved her arms in excitement. "Shall we escape the sticky desert nishi-sama?"
Back to top Go down

Lost and lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and lonely   Lost and lonely EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 9:43 pm

Nishi dropped his head a bit and let out a sigh. He knew things in his life were never going be the same after the decision he just made. "And where you would like to go Nel?" Nishi picked his head and began to look around. The only thing besides sand that could clearly be seen was Las Noches. "Would you like to go to my home?"
Back to top Go down

Lost and lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and lonely   Lost and lonely EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 9:50 pm

Nel thought for a moment before looking around. Seeing Las Noches in the distance she pointed. "You live there? I used to live there a long time ago but i dont remember why...." Nel shook off the confused feeling and then just smiled. "Lead on nishi show me your house please." Nel thought about it for a moment. "Will i be sleeping with you? Or does i get my own bed?"
Back to top Go down

Lost and lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and lonely   Lost and lonely EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 10:15 pm

Nishi slide his hands in his pocket and shrugged his shoulders. "You have your own tower you will call home" With that Nishi turned and began walking towards Las Noches. Normally he would just use Sonído and appear in Las Niches in a matter of minutes, but since he had Nel that wasn't possible or was it?

Nishi stopped walking and turned to face Nel. "Do you know how to use Sonído?"
Back to top Go down

Lost and lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and lonely   Lost and lonely EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 10:23 pm

Nel looked puzzled for a moment. "I dont know what sonido is.... but i know Chōka Soku. That makes me go really fast." Ill race you back to the towers. 1,2,3,GO!" Nel shouted before useing her version of sonido and taking off for the towers.

Exit
Back to top Go down

Lost and lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and lonely   Lost and lonely EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 10:27 pm

Nishi stared blankly as he watched her race off. "Didn't she just say she didn't know what sonido was?" Nishi shook his head a bit and let out a small chuckle, before simply vanishing from site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lost and lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and lonely   Lost and lonely Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost and lonely
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Integrity :: Hueco Mundo :: Desert-
Jump to: