Bleach Integrity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Integrity

A year after Aizen's captured by the shinigami, he escapes! In the human world, people are getting killed by the hundreds. Everyone's in a panic. It IS Aizen doing the killing though, right?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Important Links
Templates
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki

Affiliates
Bleach Destiny's Door
Top posters
Malicia Nephilim
Onmitsukidō Sign-Up Vote_lcapOnmitsukidō Sign-Up Voting_barOnmitsukidō Sign-Up Vote_rcap 
Shiko Rose Yu
Onmitsukidō Sign-Up Vote_lcapOnmitsukidō Sign-Up Voting_barOnmitsukidō Sign-Up Vote_rcap 
Valentina Heartly
Folemy Amenta
Byakuya Kuchiki
Miata
Xavier Leblanc
Kojiro Soyoki
Kade
Yokkyu Fuman
Latest topics
» Bleach Armageddon Day v2.0
Onmitsukidō Sign-Up EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 5:43 am by Oyama-kun

» Did we seriously get Hacked?
Onmitsukidō Sign-Up EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 10:45 am by Malicia Nephilim

» My new site
Onmitsukidō Sign-Up EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:06 pm by Folemy Amenta

» Closed
Onmitsukidō Sign-Up EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:04 pm by Malicia Nephilim

» Site's back
Onmitsukidō Sign-Up EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 1:26 am by Drake Nightingale

» Hey Been A While
Onmitsukidō Sign-Up EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 8:42 pm by Folemy Amenta

» Drake Nightingale
Onmitsukidō Sign-Up EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:08 am by Drake Nightingale

» Bleach Revolution Rpg
Onmitsukidō Sign-Up EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 3:51 pm by Daniel

» Hattori Hanzo's relationships
Onmitsukidō Sign-Up EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 9:31 am by Izuru Kira

Onmitsukidō Sign-Up

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Soifon

Onmitsukidō Sign-Up Empty
PostSubject: Onmitsukidō Sign-Up   Onmitsukidō Sign-Up EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 11:16 am

The Onmitsukidō needs members! If you want to join, please read the information about the Onmitsukidō, which can be found here.

Each Special Force division has members and ranks. Each division is vital to the Onmitsukidō and the Soul Society. We need members of all the divisions for everything to work properly.

1. Executive Militia
The first branch of the Onmitsukidō. It is ranked the highest of the five branches in the division. The Executive Militia carries out missions that involve combat. They specialize in the unarmed combat technique known as Hakuda and is able to operate silently and in secrecy. Their responsibilities including punishment and assassination of ex-comrades who break the law and acting as scouts during battle against Hollows. Its members are dressed all in black and are known for their cold-bloodedness. It is normally headed by the the Commander-in-chief of the Onmitsukidō.
Corps Commander
Soifon
Members
Sashinga Tenge

2. Patrol Corps
The second branch of the Onmitsukidō. The Patrol Corps is assigned mainly to the Seireitei area and gathers data on uprisings. In the event of those under house arrest escaping they also are tasked with finding and apprehending them. Externally they patrol the various lands and dimensions to combat dangerous Hollows and other enemies of Soul Society.
Corps Commander

Members

3. Detention Unit
The Nest of Maggots is one of the responsibilities of the Detention Unit.Detention Unit: The third branch of the Onmitsukidō. The Detention Unit is responsible for the imprisonment and supervision of all criminals within the Seireitei. They also have another duty known as Special Detention, which concerns those who joined the Gotei 13 but were judged to be a danger to their fellow Shinigami. They investigate, apprehend, and keep these individuals sealed away from the rest of Soul Society within the Special Underground Detention Facility, aka. the Nest of Maggots. It should be noted that those few who are kept in the Maggots' Nest have not actually committed any crime but have been identified by the laws of Soul Society as "Dangerous Elements". This unit acts somewhat similar to a prison and mental rehabilitation center. The activities of this division are shrouded in mystery and remains virtually unknown to the majority of the public as well as most Gotei 13 members up to the level of Lieutenant.
Corps Commander
Kyo

Members

4. Un-named
The fourth unit's name and function are unknown. The activities of this division are shrouded in mystery and remains virtually unknown to the majority of the public as well as most Gotei 13 members up to the level of Lieutenant.
Corps Commander
Heishi Rei

Members

5. Reversal Counter Force
The fifth branch of the Onmitsukidō. The Reversal Counter Force serves as the communication link for division members. A special ops unit that is mobilized whenever a mission is urgent and requires secrecy. Many of its members are masters of Shunpo.
Corps Commander

Second in Command

Members

Last edited by Soifon on Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Onmitsukidō Sign-Up   Onmitsukidō Sign-Up EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 1:09 pm

Ill take patrol corps
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Onmitsukidō Sign-Up   Onmitsukidō Sign-Up EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 4:09 pm

I guess i'll take Detention unit I didn't know we could be in other squads and still holds positions here lol
Back to top Go down
Soifon

PostSubject: Re: Onmitsukidō Sign-Up   Onmitsukidō Sign-Up EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 5:15 pm

Okay then, commander?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Onmitsukidō Sign-Up   Onmitsukidō Sign-Up EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 6:25 pm

Yes Ma'am
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Onmitsukidō Sign-Up   Onmitsukidō Sign-Up EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 6:24 pm

Executive Militia please.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Onmitsukidō Sign-Up   Onmitsukidō Sign-Up EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 10:22 am

Un-named-Commander

Please ^^
Back to top Go down
Soifon

PostSubject: Re: Onmitsukidō Sign-Up   Onmitsukidō Sign-Up EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 1:10 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down
Yokkyu Fuman

PostSubject: Re: Onmitsukidō Sign-Up   Onmitsukidō Sign-Up EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 6:15 pm

I know im not in Squad 2, but Yokkyu was in the Second Division and a part of the Onmitsukido for some time. So would Yokyu be able to attain the position of Commander of the Patrol Corps?
Back to top Go down
Soifon

PostSubject: Re: Onmitsukidō Sign-Up   Onmitsukidō Sign-Up EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 11:49 am

That's fine.
Back to top Go down
ShintaiGenei

ShintaiGenei

PostSubject: Re: Onmitsukidō Sign-Up   Onmitsukidō Sign-Up EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:39 pm

If possible could i sign as a member to the militia... but if not i'll try for un-named member either or is fine
Back to top Go down
Soifon

PostSubject: Re: Onmitsukidō Sign-Up   Onmitsukidō Sign-Up EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:46 pm

Okay then
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Onmitsukidō Sign-Up   Onmitsukidō Sign-Up EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:50 pm

May I be added as Commander of Reversal Counter Force?
Back to top Go down
Soifon

PostSubject: Re: Onmitsukidō Sign-Up   Onmitsukidō Sign-Up EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:56 pm

Done ^^
Back to top Go down
Shiko Rose Yu

Shiko Rose Yu

PostSubject: Re: Onmitsukidō Sign-Up   Onmitsukidō Sign-Up EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 5:54 pm

I was wondering if I might be Reversal Counter Force 2nd in Command.
Back to top Go down
Kojiro Soyoki

PostSubject: Re: Onmitsukidō Sign-Up   Onmitsukidō Sign-Up EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 7:06 pm

is it possible to be in both Kido Corps and this?

Last edited by Kojiro Soyoki on Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Soifon

PostSubject: Re: Onmitsukidō Sign-Up   Onmitsukidō Sign-Up EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 4:58 pm

Updated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Onmitsukidō Sign-Up   Onmitsukidō Sign-Up Empty

Back to top Go down

Onmitsukidō Sign-Up
Page 1 of 1